Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:33 am

Alex chuckled and smiled at seeing Lisianthus' cute face and he replied, "Yup, you definitely can. If you ever get tired of the royal life, you can start up your own restaurant. I'd be sure to come to it and be a regular customer."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:37 pm

(Heya. Guess who's here. ^^)

Lisianthus replied, "I'd sure love if you do. And you can always eat for free. I won't mind at all!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 12:13 am

(Yays! ^^)

Alex replied, "Aww, thanks, Sia. I may very well take you up on that offer."

Alex continued to eat his breakfast and then looked over at Sia and asked, "Should we tell her about the idea now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:53 am

Sia replied happily, "Sure! I am ready anytime."

Nerine was confused and asked, "Huh? What idea?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:11 am

Alex turned to Nerine and replied, "Ahh darling, I talked to Sia last night about our situation. You know, with you and Lycoris. That's the reason that I took so long in getting back to you. Sia may have found a solution."

He turned to Sia to see her explain further.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:14 am

Sia nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. Alex told me everything and I think I may be able to help. I think I have the way to separate you, Nerine, from your sister Lycoris and then you two will have separate bodies. What do you think about that?"

Nerine was surprised and for a moment, she was speechless. But then, she replied, "Umm I see. Well..." She turned to Alex and asked, "Will that make you happy, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:16 am

Alex was a little surprised at Nerine's reaction but replied, "Darling, if it would make you happy, then I would be happy. Your happiness is my happiness. And I think being separated would be a good thing. The both of you can live separate lives and not feel tied to one another. Of course, we want to propose this idea to Lycoris, too, to see how she would feel about it. Everyone would have to agree to this idea before we'd go any further."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 10:22 am

For a second, Nerine felt really conflicted. Should she agree? She was sure that if she was separate from Lycoris, that would give Alex more chances to be with Lycoris and she wouldn't want that. But then again, if Alex loves Lycoris so much, then he will be happy with her. After moments of silence, she finally made her decision and replied,

"I-I suppose that would be ok. It might solve some problems and conflicts and give me then full control over my own body."

Inside, she wasn't comfortable with the idea but she made sure that wouldn't appear on her face one bit.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat May 02, 2009 12:18 am

Alex looked over at Nerine and although her face showed that she was all right to the idea, her voice revealed a little hesitation. He looked over at her and asked,

"Darling, are you sure that you are all right with this plan? You should tell me if you don't like it or you don't want to go through with it. I don't want you to do anything that you're uncomfortable with."

Alex loved Nerine so much and as much as he liked Sia's idea, he didn't want Nerine to be unhappy. He realized that his recent actions had caused her pain and he didn't wish that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Nerine shook her head and smiled, replying, "No! I am alright, my lord, completely. I am very happy with the idea and I am sure you are, too."

(Yays! Now I am back! Finally, internet connection is here and well. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:53 am

(Good to see you back, Love. I'm here, too, although I might be going back and forth between here and Facebook. So much to do. Razz )

Alex touched Nerine's right cheek ever so tenderly and replied, "All right then, darling. We'll talk to Lycoris about it this evening then. After all, it's important that everyone agrees. If there is any hesitation, we shouldn't go through with it and I think Sia will agree."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:55 am

(lol)

Sia nodded in agreement and replied, "Yup, yup, definitely true. After all, all I want is to help you, guys."

Nerine replied, "Umm yup, that is true."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:59 am

Alex could feel a bit of hesitation in Nerine's voice and demeanor. Suddenly, on impulse, he looked into Nerine's eyes and gently kissed her, letting her know how much he loved her and that he always would, no matter how many women Alex ended up loving.

(I wonder how Lisianthus will react to this. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:02 am

(lol)

Nerine was a bit surprised by Alex's move and although she was still a bit upset, she didn't refuse the kiss. She returned it sweetly and passionately, showing much love in it.

Lisianthus watched the couple as they kissed each other sweetly and felt truly jealous. She loved Alex as much as Nerine did and for him to kiss her in front of her like that just got on her nerves.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:05 am

(I had a feeling that Lisianthus would react like that. Poor Alex. Razz )

Alex continued to kiss Nerine for a few more sweet moments and then remembering that Lisianthus was in the room with them, he broke off the kiss. Gazing tenderly into Nerine's eyes, Alex said,

"I love you, my darling, and I always will. Never forget that, ok?"

(Ok, I should be back in an hour or so. Have to check up on a few things. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 1:08 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Nerine smiled and nodded. "I won't, my lord."

Inside, Nerine didn't know whether to believe him or not though. Even though Alex has reassured her multiple times that he loves her, why can't she still believe? Has she lost her trust in him or what? Why is she behaving like that?

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=521
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40