Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 am

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Ok then. Please enjoy the meal."

She went outside and closed the door behind her.

Lycoris looked on the fountain and replied, "Yup, yup, very. I am sure many people like this fountain."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 am

After Rosalind had left, Bryan returned to Rosaline's side and got the food prepared for just the two of them. He looked it over and said,

"Yum, this sure looks delicious. I can't wait to get started."

Alex replied, "Yup and you know, this fountain is very special. It's said that if you toss a coin in it and make a wish, that wish will come true. Would you like to test it out?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 am

Rosaline replied, "Yup, yup and I am really hungry so let us start quick."

Lycoris replied, "Maa, really? I'd love to try it out. I have one wish in my mind right now and I want to become true."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:58 am

Bryan replied, "Same here. Let's start then."

He handed Rosaline her plate of food and then he got his plate and began to eat, for he was quite hungry after the adventure that they had today.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok then. I want to make a wish on that fountain, too."

He put his hand in his pocket and took out two coins, one for himself and the other for Lycoris. He gave one to Lycoris and said,

"Ok, here's what you do. Close your eyes and make a wish but don't say it out loud. Then toss the coin in the fountain and then your wish will come true. Try it out and see what happens."

Greg was sitting with Andra and Patriaclos, chatting away happily when he looked up the stairs and saw Rosalind return. He greeted her.

"Ahh honey, are Rosaline and Bryan all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:00 am

(Uhh just asking. lol Will that wish come true instantly or something? O_O)

Rosaline began to eat as well, quite hungry. It was clueless to her what she has done but all what mattered to her was food at the time.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Alright."

She closed her eyes and having the coin between her hands, she whispered a wish to herself. Then, she tossed the coin in the fountain, hoping it would become true somehow.

Rosalind replied, "Ahh yup. They looked quite happy. I gave them their dinner and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:04 am

(lol It depends on what the wish is. Wink )

Bryan ate as well enjoying the food that he ate. He said,

"Yum, this is quite delicious. Rosalind does make delicious food. It even rivals my cooks' back at home."

While Lycoris was making her wish, Alex made his own wish. He closed his eyes and wished that he would be happy always with the two women he loved and cared most for in this world. Then he tossed the coin in the fountain and hoped that it would come true.

Greg replied, "Ahh that's good. I'm sure those two lovebirds will want to be alone tonight since it is their wedding night and all.

So honey, would you like me to help you set up dinner in the dining room?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 am

(Ahh ok then. ^^)

Rosaline replied, "Meh, really? Well, I admit Rosalind cooks quite well but is that good?"

As soon as the two were done of that, Lycoris turned to Alex and asked, "So what did you wish for, Alex?"

Rosalind replied, "Ahh nope, honey. It's alright. I can take care of everything myself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:09 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, it's truly exceptional and I mean that. You know, if Rosalind really wanted to, she could open up her own restaurant and be a cook there and run it and all. It's hard to find really great cooks nowadays."

He continued to eat, for he was quite hungry.

Alex turned to Lycoris and replied, "Ahhh I wished to always be happy with the women whom I love and care for the most. I'm sure the wish will come true. What about you, my darling? What did you wish for?"

Greg replied, "Ahh ok but are you sure you don't need my help. It wouldn't be any trouble at all and I don't want you to overexert yourself. If you get tired, let me know right away, for I want to take good care of you always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 am

Lycoris replied, "Why don't you guess?"

Rosalind blushed and replied, "Awww thanks, my love. You are the best. Now I will go and take care of that dinner."

She went to the kitchen to prepare dinner for everyone.

(Ahh by the way, it looks like I won't come here tomorrow either. We are going on one of those annoying trips again. -_-)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:56 am

(Hi Love. Awww, that's too bad. I should send whipgirl after your parents for making you go on annoying trips. lol)

Alex thought it over and replied, "Hmm let's see. Did you wish for us to be happy, too?"

After Rosalind had returned to the kitchen, Greg resumed conversation with Andra and Patriaclos to bide the time until dinner was ready.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:57 am

(I would love it if you could. lol)

Lycoris replied, "Umm nopes, not this time. Try again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:59 am

(lol)

Alex pondered and then made an attempt at another guess.

"Ahh maybe you wish to be out more often with me? I know that we get to see each other every night but at times, it doesn't feel like we get to spend enough time together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:00 am

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "Nopes again. One more last try."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:03 am

Alex was confused now, for he had no idea what Lycoris could have wished for.

"Hmm, how about for this night to never end? Otherwise, I'm completely stumped."

As Bryan continued to eat dinner, he thought of a question.

"Ahh my love, I'm curious. Why have you never liked cooking or cleaning? I remember that you mentioned that to me before."

(Ahh I see that you're off now. I'm about to go to sleep soon but if I don't see you tomorrow, then I'll see you Sunday. Until then, nite nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 9:11 am

(Uhh sorry about that, phoenix. Annoying parents again. Anyway, nite nite phoenix.)

Lycoris replied, "Well, I wished for Nerine to see her parents and Avi again like I did back before our wedding. I know Nerine has missed them a lot and I wish she would see them, too."

Rosaline replied, "Uhh well, partly, because I was always bad at them. Plus, I find them hard works that I can never get over."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:55 am

Alex nodded and warmly hugged Lycoris. His heart warmed so that Lycoris would make such a wonderful wish.

"Oh darling, that wish is wonderful. I sure hope it comes true. Nerine would be so happy to see her parents and Avi once more. You really do care about her, don't you?"

Bryan replied, "Ahh I see. That I can certainly understand. As long as you're married to me, you'll never have to worry about cleaning or cooking at all. I'll make sure that you're well-taken care of on that point.

Tell me-when we get back to Devenshire, would you like to decorate the house to make it feel like home?"

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=492
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40