Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:45 am

Bryan saw the necklace and instantly realized what it meant to Rosaline. He looked into her eyes and asked,

"My love, are you sure you want me to have this? I know how much it means to you."

Alex was on the last verse of the poem and there, he concluded by declaring how Lycoris made him so happy-the happiest that he has ever been in his whole life. He could never imagine life without her by his side.

Once he was done, Alex stood up and got off the stage and walked towards his love. He kneeled before her and asked,

"Darling, how did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 3:54 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, I want you to have it. This necklace has been with me for ten years now and I've always kept it close. But as you have given me your mother's bracelet - which meant so much for you as well - I will give you this and ask you to keep it safe with you."

Lycoris replied, "Wow, Alex! You are so romantic and poetic. I never knew you could be so sweet. I loved that poem, absolutely!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:27 am

Bryan nodded and touched the necklace, touching Rosaline's hands at the same time. Looking into her eyes, Bryan declared,

"Then I will hold it and promise to take care of it always. Now I will always have a part of you with me and we'll always be connected."

Alex hugged Lycoris and whispered into her ear, "I'm so glad that you loved it, darling. That poem was especially for you and conveys my deep love for you. I am the luckiest man in the world to be married to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:29 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "I know you will, that's why am I giving it to you."

But just then, her eyes teared up a lot and she threw herself in Bryan's arms, crying and weeping.

"Oh, I am sorry. But I- I am so happy that I can't hold back tears of happiness, although I admit it's very unlikely of me to do so."

Lycoris replied, "Really? So it was for no one else but me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:33 am

Bryan was surprised to see Rosaline's reaction. It was unlike her to start crying, to show such tender emotion. However, it touched his heart when he saw her tears and he returned the hug ever so gently.

"I love you, too, my love. I never thought I would feel such happiness but I am so grateful to be proven wrong. I know we will be happy for the rest of our lives and I promise to be the best husband ever."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that poem was for you and for you only. No one, not even Nerine, makes me feel the way that you do. I feel like I can go on adventures whenever I'm with you. You show me such love and you allow me to be myself. There aren't many people in the world who do that to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:37 am

Rosaline continued crying the happy tears and replied, "Nobody made me feel so happy either. I am so happy, so happy to be with you."

Lycoris replied surprised, "Oh? So you love me more than Nerine?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:42 am

Bryan smiled, his own eyes tearing up with happiness. He continued to hug Rosaline and rub her back gently.

"And I am happy to be with you. I can't wait for us to travel the world together, see new places, have adventures. Life will be more exciting and wonderful with you by my side. What more could I ask for?"

Alex shook his head, replying,

"Oh that's not what I meant. I love Nerine, too, just as equal but in a different way. Hmm, how can I put this? Nerine makes me feel calm and loved. I love her sweet nature and that she tries to make everyone around her happy. But I love you just as equally because you bring out a different side to me. You make me feel like I did in the days when I would travel the world, see new places, meet new people. I love having that side of me come out, too."

He looked on at Lycoris, wondering if what he said had made any sense.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:44 am

Rosaline then wiped away her tears and looked up at Bryan, replying,

"I can never ask for something more than my love being by my side. It's a dream I thought would never come true, to find love and be happy again. You have saved my life, Bryan, and gave me hope for a better future."

Lycoris smiled cheerfully and replied, "Hah! So I am so different from Nerine, eh?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 6:59 am

Bryan looked into Rosaline's eyes, replying, "And you have given me hope, too, my love. Before, I thought it wasn't possible to find a woman who was my ideal, whom I'd love and who'd love me in return. But you have shown me that you do exist and now my life is complete. I promise that I will do everything in my power to make you happy, for you deserve nothing but happiness forever. Whatever you want, whatever you need, I'll grant it to you."

He hugged Rosaline to his chest, enjoying her warmth and the beating of her heart as his own beat so.

Alex smiled and replied, "Of course, you are. Anyone who thinks that you two are the same must be quite mistaken. You have a uniqueness which I love and admire greatly and the world deserves to see it, too. You aren't afraid of getting what you want and I admire you for that. I love someone who's very determined to get what she wants in life.

So darling, tell me, is there anything special about me that you love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:01 am

Rosaline returned the hug and warmly enjoyed being with Bryan. She then asked, "So Bryan, tell me. Am I the very first woman you know or have you got any other girl friends before me?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Everything! If I count the special things about you, I can never get to count them well. You are everything to me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:04 am

Bryan replied, "You are my very first love and that I can assure you is true. I remember when Alex and Greg would try to get me to go out on dates and meet other women but I quickly found them boring. I was through with women and finding love or so I thought. I am so thankful to be proven wrong. I bet when we go back to Devenshire, that all the women there will be very jealous and they should be, for I have the best wife in the world."

Alex felt touched by Lycoris' words and loved seeing her happy expression. It warmed him so to see her so happy. Feeling so much love, he leaned in to kiss Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:06 am

Rosaline replied, "Oh, you misunderstood me. I meant, girls as friends, you know? With no sort of relationship."

Lycoris returned Alex's kiss sweetly, happily wrapping her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:11 am

Bryan blushed and chuckled a bit with embarrassment.

"Oops I sure did. Well, to answer your question, nope, I don't have girls as friends, either. Growing up, I was around guys a lot and especially I hung out with Alex and Greg. Alex and I were very close, like brothers, so it's like we know what the other is thinking, feeling, and so forth. I would say, though, that perhaps Nerine and I are becoming friends. When I was in Devenshire, I had the chance to meet her and she's a very sweet lady. Alex is very lucky to have her as his wife. She's nice and I'm sure we'll be great friends but nothing more than that. I would rather have you romantically any day."

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris as well, continuing to kiss her and feeling so blissfully happy being with his beloved. At that moment, it was just the two of them and no one and nothing else in this world mattered.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:14 am

Rosaline had a suspicious look on her face for a second but then it went away. Ahe replied, "Ahh good because for a second, I had my suspicions. But then again, don't mind me, my love if I am always jealous."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 am

Bryan chuckled and replied, "I'll reassure you right now that I don't and will never love Nerine. When I first met her, I thought she was very nice and sweet but then she was the typical lady, kind of like Rosalind in that way. That's not the kind of woman I want as a wife. If I had wanted that, I would have found a woman long ago in Devenshire. Instead, I wanted a wife who would challenge me, be strong and not be afraid to be herself and show her strength and all those qualities I see are embodied in you. And besides, I could never take Nerine away from Alex. He's too much like a brother for me to pull a stunt like that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:19 am

Rosaline smiled and replied, "Very happy to hear that then. I met Nerine before but yeah, as you said, boring she was as any other lady."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:22 am

Bryan chuckled and touched a lock of Rosaline's hair, tucking it to the back of her ear.

"Yup, you're right. So you can see, I definitely have the best wife despite Greg earlier saying that Rosalind was the best. You make my life interesting and that I love about you. I know I'll never be bored with you by my side."

After a while of kissing, Alex broke off the kiss and then looked into Lycoris' eyes. He asked,

"So darling, what would you like to do next?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:25 am

Rosaline replied, "You know, I loved it when you defended me like that. It proved to me that I've got the stronger, braver husband. Sure, Greg might be big and strong but meh, I bet he is as weak as an ant. You are much stronger, my love."

Lycoris replied, "What's interesting here more? I look forward to see any of Devenshire's places."

In the kitchen, Rosalind was finally done preparing dinner. She had prepared dinner for Bryan and Rosaline as well, and put their food in a tray with juices and water as well. Then she carried the tray and got ready to go upstairs.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:28 am

Bryan chuckled louder and for a while, he laughed. When he finally calmed down, he replied, "Awww, thanks, my love, but you deserved it. And it is true that Greg must be weak if he can't handle something like rudeness. It's unfortunate that he can't see what's wonderful about you but his loss is definitely my gain."

Alex thought it over for a moment and then had an idea. "Ahh I know. I remember that you love dancing so would you be interesting in checking out the dancing halls? There are quite a few different ones here in town and they're open only at night. We could go to one of them and dance for a while before heading to that shop I mentioned earlier."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:31 am

Rosaline replied, "Yup, yup, I totally agree. You know, before we meet by two days or so, Greg once told me he would have fallen in love with me if it wasn't for Rosalind. Today, he says that he had only said that just to make me eat. I bet he even got scared of Rosalind."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Sounds a great idea! I'd love dancing a romantic dance with you, my love, at such a romantic night.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:35 am

Bryan laughed out loud and replied, "I'm sure glad that you two didn't fall in love. Otherwise, we would have never gotten together and I would have never known love.

But don't mind Greg so much. He's a nice guy and I like him as a friend although I admit that he's a bit clumsy at times. I suppose that has more to do with how we all grew up than anything, though, so I can't totally fault him for that."

Alex grinned and replied, "I would love that, too. So now, just one question. Would you like to find an indoor or outdoor dancing hall? The stars are so beautiful tonight so we could dance under the stars or we could indoors."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:37 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "Meh, whatever. I won't treat him any different from what I treat him now anyway."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. It was Rosalind, who had the food tray with her.

Lycoris replied, "An outdoor dance, of course! It would be so romantic to dance under the stars and the moon. Maa!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:42 am

Bryan was about to reply when he heard a knock on the door.

"Ahh that must be Rosalind with our dinner. I'll go open the door for her."

He then got up and walked over to the door and opened it. On the other side was Rosalind carrying the food tray. Bryan greeted her, saying,

"Hey, Rosalind. Thanks so much for bringing dinner up for us. I hope it wasn't too much trouble."

Alex stroked Lycoris' cheek lovingly and his eyes twinkled with happiness to see her reaction.

"Then outdoors it is. Let's go, darling. The night is still young and I want to spend it with you as much as possible."

Alex got up and helped Lycoris to her feet. Taking her right hand, he led the way out of the concert hall and outside, heading towards one of the dance halls that hosted outdoor dances.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:43 am

Rosalind replied with a smile, "Uhh it's no problem at all. I hope you two like the dinner."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 am

Bryan replied, "Thank you, Rosalind. I'm sure Rosaline and I will both enjoy the food that you have prepared for us."

He took the tray from Rosalind and placed it on a table nearby to relieve Rosalind. Then he said, "I'll make sure that both of us eat it all and if there's anything else we need, I'll go downstairs and ask, ok?"

As Alex led Lycoris to the dance hall, he saw the fountain and approached it. He pointed it out to Lycoris and said,

"Ahh darling, that's the fountain. Isn't it beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next