Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Lost Devil - Novel

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 12:03 am

Yays! New chapter! Very Happy

Awww, I wanted William to tell Rosaline that he loves her. I would have loved to see the reaction on her face. XD

I wonder how Rosaline will be received in the devils' world and all. ^^

Bryan: Man, all these men falling for Rosaline but I'm glad I'm the lucky one and married to her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:08 pm

Chapter 29: The Devils' World

So Lady Katherine lead the way to where the royal couple was and not before long, we were there. The portal looked like some sort of a circle, a blue shining circle. It was large and spiraling around, could probably make someone go dizzy. Queen Cineraria approached William, Kisara and I and said,

"So Katherine, those three will go alone?"

I was surprised and confused for two reasons. One, I didn't have the least idea about Kisara even planning to go with us. Two, we were going alone? Who the hell was going to guide us there in the devils' world? Even though I was a devil myself, I didn't have a clue what the devils' world even looked like. Plus, who was going to introduce us to the king and queen of the devils' world?

However, Lady Katherine replied, "Yes, that's right, queen. Only these will go to the devils' world."

Seeing the confused face on me, she turned with a kind smile and continued, "My dear, Kisara is a student at a University in the devils' world that is near the castle of the royal family of the devils' world, Makai. She knows the way around very well and she will be your guide. I had forgotten to mention this before to you, my dear, forgive me. She is also a dear friend of the little princess, Nerine, whom you will be her bodyguard."

I was confused but I simply nodded my head. The queen then spoke, "Alright, children. All you have to do is to walk through this circle, the portal. You won't feel anything for a while, and then you will find yourself on the other side, in Makai. The royal couple of the devils' world, King Forbesii and Queen Sage as well as the little princess, Nerine, will be waiting for you."

The king then said, "Take care of yourselves, children, and good luck. You will definitely need it."

Lady Katherine approached us three, and stopped at William first. She kneeled to him and spoke a few words that I couldn't hear but I saw William smile with a blush, and she giggled quietly. She then went to Kisara, hugged her and wished her best of luck on her studies in the university.

At last, she came to me and kneeled to me as well. She put her hands on my shoulders gently and spoke to me, "My dear...I just want to wish you best of luck on returning back home. You're strong, Rosaline, my dear, I know that. You just need to have faith in yourself and to trust the people around you. They love you, Rosaline, they really do."

Her words drew a small smile on my face and I replied, "I will. Thank you, Lady Katherine, for everything you have done to help William and I. We will never forget it as long as we live."

She replied with a gentle smile and then stood up and walked away. Kisara lead the way to the portal and stepped in. She like, disappeared or something. Next was William and as soon as he stepped in as well, he disappeared. It was my turn and even though I was a bit fearful, I closed my eyes and let myself enter. Next, I don't remember anything. I didn't see or hear, and I didn't feel anything, not even the air around me.

When my senses came back to me, I saw myself on the ground. I don't know if I was out of consciousness or what but that didn't matter. I looked around me and I saw William and Kisara on the ground, too, but awake. We were in a dark room and when we looked behind us, we saw that circle - or portal - again for a short while but then it disappeared. William got up first then helped me and Kisara up.

"So...where are we?" William asked after we all had gotten up and were on our feet. Kisara pointed to a door and silently said that we had to pass from there. We both nodded and followed her. It wasn't long before we saw a fancy couple, with guards and servants. Those were the king and the queen of Makai, the devils' world. Between them was standing a young, innocent girl with long blue hair. She was looking pretty shy, and wearing her fancy dress, she kept hiding behind her mother, the queen. That was Princess Nerine, the little princess I was supposed to be a bodyguard of for two years.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Yays! An update. It's great to see that Rosaline and Nerine are finally meeting. ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 10:20 pm

Chapter 30: William's Past

A week has passed since I arrived in Makai. The royal couple of the devils' world welcomed me and approved of me as their daughter's companion. William found a way to stay by my side, by becoming a second companion and a guard-in-training. Kisara went to her university regularly, and we used to see her pretty often. Myself, they made a room for me in the castle and I had the job of going around the princess whenever and wherever.

The little princess was pretty much of a pleasure to be around, and she wasn't much trouble to take care of since she was quiet and shy most of time. But like any other child, she had her free “naughty” moments, too, though so usually. We became good friends and I thought of her as a little sister.

Life became a little more comfortable for me then. At least, I had a place to stay at, a few friends and a comfortable job along with the hope of going back to my world. At the times when I laid down alone, either in my room or under the stars at night, I'd think about all what had happened to me. I was sacrificed by my sister, who was the closest person to me. I lost the love of my life, Sebastian, who was killed by someone who is till now unknown to me. To me. The police who investigated into it said that he was killed by some thugs who have been paid by an enemy of Sebastian's father's in order to get revenge on him for deceiving them on some bargain. But I didn't believe this. I knew Sebastian's family wouldn't ever do such a thing, let alone his father. Sebastian's real killer was in hide, and god only knew who it was.

The devils' castle had a beautiful garden that I loved to hang around with the little princess and even without her. Let me describe one morning, so that you can get an idea of what the princess was like, and how my life was at the castle.

With her long blue hair and pink dress, she walked around with me, admiring the flowers and animals. Sweet as she is, she didn't mind that I only followed around, making no comments and mostly nodding. William joined us a little after his training was done.

“Rosaline, do you like flowers too?” Nerine, as I shall call her from now on, asked, “And what kind of flowers do you like?”

“Irises and roses,” I replied, “Because...well, they are pretty, romantic and they smell so beautiful.”

Nerine nodded and replied, “I love irises, too, but I don't like roses so much. They give me allergies and they make me sneeze all the time.”

I laughed a little and then she continued running around happily. If you ask me, she reminded me a little of Rosalind…how she admired nature and looked pretty cute doing it.

William soon joined us afterward. He had finished his morning training and after that, he had to accompany the princess with me as the second companion. We did it normally till the evening, when then Alexandra, Nerine’s nursemaid, came to take her inside the castle. William and I went together to have some dinner, then we went to the garden again and sat down under the stars, each of us gazing at their beauty.

“William…” I began to speak, “would it be alright if I asked you a question?”

“Ask anything you want.” was his reply.

“Back at Frank’s, we never had the time to sit like this and speak, because he would always make us go work or something. I never had the chance to ask you where did you come from or how did you end up with Frank.”

I don’t know why but he chuckled a little and replied, “Why would you want to know that?”

I shrugged and replied, “I suppose curiosity got better of me or something but…I find it weird, that despite being really close friends, and me knowing most of things about you, I wouldn’t know that.”

“Well, I can tell you. But I can guarantee you it’s not probably interesting.”

“Just go on. I am listening already.”
“Well, to put it really simple, my mother was Frank’s wife.”

I was shocked and I quickly replied, “Wait, do you mean that Frank is…?”

He shook his head and replied, “Oh no, no. Not my father, no way. I originally came from a pretty comfortable family, according to my mother. My father was a rich respected noble in Cephiron. My mother worked as a maid in his mansion, but he fell in love with her and they married. This marriage was against his parents’ will as they didn’t approve of a maid to be his bride.

Time passed happily for them and they soon got a boy child, who is me. But after two years of its birth, my father got a really bad disease and he couldn’t survive. Immediately after his death, his parents and family kicked my mother and her child outside to the streets, to starve and die of the cold.

My mother somehow ended up in that poor town and somehow married that Frank. They were married for like, six more years, before she passed away. She was too weak and too kind and Frank treated her truly badly. I can’t remember the details because I was such a young boy, but I do remember that my poor mother died because of his harsh treatment to her.

She told me that on her deathbed. Funny how can I remember it all, considering how I was only eight years old, but I suppose that such a memory cannot be forgotten.”

I was deeply moved and saddened by William’s story and for a second there, I really wished I didn’t ask him to tell me. But then with a gentle voice I replied,

“I am really sorry to hear this, William. It looks like you had as bad past as mine. I suppose that after that, Frank took you as one of his slaves?”

He nodded and replied, “Yeah. Then he began gathering other poor children to do his bidding and work. I always wanted to do something to stop him…but what could a child like me do to him?”

I nodded and then I was surprised and even more saddened to notice a bit of tears in his eyes. I felt guilty that I reminded him of his painful memories. Gently I wiped the tears away and replied,

“Umm I am sorry, William, I really am. I didn’t mean to remind you of this.”

He shook his head and smiling as though as it was all alright, he replied, “Nah, no worries about it. You wanted to know more about my past and you had the right to know.”

I smiled back and nodded, replying, “Alright then. It’s a bit late now so why don’t we already go to bed? I am getting sleepy anyway.”

He agreed and then each of us said goodbye and went to his room. That night when I laid on the bed, I thought of how many other people suffer in this world. Each one of them has a completely different reason from the other, yet the pain is just one.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:40 pm

For William: Ok, I feel bad for you because of what happened when you were a child and all but that still doesn't give you the right to separate Bryan and Rosaline. >.>
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:50 pm

William: Oh who are you to speak? Just read the chapter. <_<

(Love to phoenix: Geez, I am sorry about this. William is truly rude. O_O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 11:53 pm

(phoenix to Love: Yeah. You know, I really never thought I'd meet anyone ruder than Rosaline. She seems like an angel compared to William. O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:38 pm

Chapter 31:

Hours passed, days passed, months passed, and soon it was a year over. Time went actually quicker than I thought it would. It all passed so normally and without trouble. I worked as the companion for the princess, William was always in his guard-training and Kisara always dropped in from time to time from her university. As time went out, I found that we three were getting closer friends and that we trusted each other deeply.

The princess was considered our friend as well, and she was such a kind soul who was very quiet most of time and very shy. Watching her was no trouble and I felt that my job was easier than what I thought. Sometimes, her cousin, Lisianthus, the princess of the gods, would visit her and they would spend some time together, with me and sometimes William watching them of course.

It was a peaceful year and it went on peacefully. I felt better and more at home, because at least I had a place to stay over and people around me whom I could trust and lean on. The king and queen of the devils were also very kind to me and they offered me lessons about fighting physically and defending myself, which I agreed to take so that I'd be able to defend myself anytime. I thought it would also help me as the princess's bodyguard.

I was happy a year was over without troubles and I hoped that the second year was going to be the same, but little did I know that it was going to be a total different story, a year that had many events, many surprises.

The first surprise came on William's birthday. Since we were close friends and all that, it was only normal that I would know his birthday as he will do. On my own birthday, he brought me a pretty bouquet of flowers and said that he wished he could get something more valuable but that was all he could afford. I really appreciated then what he has done for me and I wanted to return the favor on his birthday.

I decided to get him a nice male perfume since that was all my mind could think of at the time, being as ignorant as I am about men and boys. When his birthday came, I went to him, wished him birthday and presented the gift.

He looked at it with delight and replied, "Aww why, thank you, Rosaline, but you needn't do it."

I laughed a little and then came my reply, "I know I needn't but I really appreciated that beautiful bouquet of flowers you gave me on my birthday, and I wanted to return the favor. I know it's not much, and I wish I knew better about what to get men on their birthdays but that was the best I could think of. I hope it's alright."

He smiled and then gave me a warm hug for a few seconds, then looked in my eyes and replied, "I really appreciate it, thank you."

"So you didn't wish for anything else?"

Just then, I saw him raise his eyebrow and his lips moved as if to speak, but there was hesitation in his eyes and his lips were closed again, saying nothing. I felt that he was about to say something but something pushed him back. Feeling that there should be no secrets between us, I confronted him and asked,

"What were you going to say?"

He looked at me with a surprised look, as though as wanting to ask me, 'How-did-you-know-I-was-going-to-say-something' for a few seconds but then he didn't reply. I continued,

"You were going to say something, I am sure of it. Say it. We're friends, aren't we? No secrets between us."

He sighed but still said nothing. I was getting worried about him already and wondered whether he didn't like the gift and wanted something else or what. Approaching him a little closer, I asked, "William, are you alright?"

He then looked in my eyes and as though I gave him the chance to speak, I found his lips moving slowly and I heard his voice in my ears,

"I wished for you."

I was a little confused over what he meant and that look appeared clearly on my face, but I said none. I found courage in his eyes and then his arms moved around my waist and pushed me closer to him, making us two so close to each that our noses almost touched, our faces were so close and there wasn't but a little distance between our lips. My arms fell on his shoulders softly and I was so surprised that I made no reaction. There was silence for a few seconds in which none of us said anything and just stared in the other's eyes. Slowly, slowly, slower than ever, our faces got closer and closer and as his eyes closed, our lips touched and he was kissing me ever so romantically, ever so sweetly. It was so good that for a second there, I forgot what the hell happened. One minute, I found myself giving up to the kiss and making no reaction. The second minute, I found my arms around his neck wrapped romantically. The third minute I was finally returning his kiss. Don't ask me how it happened, but it was a wonderful moment. My heart was beating fast each second and I actually didn't think of what happened or why it happened.

After a few moments had passed, he finally broke off the kiss and looked so sweetly in my eyes, softly saying,

"Rosaline, I...I don't know how to say it, but-but I love you. I love you with every fiber that beats in my heart. I loved you ever since I have seen you, ever since I have seen your eyes, ever since destiny brought us together. I-I don't know what to say anymore, but I love you, Rosaline."

His words were said in such a touching, romantic way that I didn't know how to react. All the while, I never thought of William more than a friend and I didn't even expect that he will be ever in love with me. But did I love him, too? And why did I return that kiss just then? What was in my heart for him?

Not knowing how to reply, what to say, I glanced at him for a second, looked down at my feet, turned around and ran away. I don't know why I did that, for what reason, but I suppose I didn't know what to do. William didn't run after me or even call, for I suppose he thought he upset me. I ran to my room, entered and closed the door. I needed time to think, to know what was in my heart.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:39 pm

Awww, that's so romantic. Now if the current William was like that, I'd have more sympathy for him. >.>
Back to top Go down
grisel1
grisel1

Female
Number of posts : 41
Title : anonymous user
Registration date : 2009-11-06

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 3:43 am

Very nice ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelnightmares.spruz.com
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:50 pm

Chapter 32:

The morning after what happened between me and William, I woke up weary and tired. I didn’t sleep for most of the night thinking about what had happened the night before. Others might not bother themselves too much but it was all so surprising for me. William was only a friend and a very close one. I never had any thoughts that he might ever be in love with me or just even have a liking, for I only thought of him as my best and closest friend, or brother.

I got up, washed up and did my usual routine. I didn’t know whether I wanted to see William that day, for I had no idea what I would do or what I would say. I decided to do what I have to do and see how things would go.

Surprisingly, or better, fortunately, I didn’t see William at all. I went to Nerine and took care of her as usual, going around with her and accompanying her through the day. I suppose, my surprise and bewilderment of what happened the day before had affected me and I showed a little on my face. That couldn’t escape Nerine, unluckily.

As we were sitting down in the garden while she admired the flowers, I saw her examining my face and looking at me closely. Looking at her curiously, I asked,

“Is something the matter?”

She nodded and replied, “You look a little tired today, Rosa. Didn’t you sleep enough?” By the time she was used to call me Rosa, short for my name.

I laughed a little as though as trying to shake it off and replied, “Oh no, I am fine. Just stayed up a little late yesterday, that’s all.”

“But you look a little troubled, too. What’s up, Rosa? You can tell me.” She innocently sat closer to me and with a gentle look, waited for my reply.

I tried to change the subject and tell her that everything was alright but she still suspected and I guess I had no choice but to tell her, for she was catching me everywhere.

“Something is the matter, I am sure. Plus, I haven’t seen you with William at all today, which is strange. Did you fight or something?

I looked at her for a few seconds then sighed. I suppose I needed to tell someone after all and she was close enough to me to know. So I told her of what happened, how after I gave him the present, he told me that he wished for me and then we kissed. I told her that what confused me the most is why I kissed him back.

She looked a little surprised for a few moments then shrugging her shoulders, she replied,

“So you say...William is in love with you, he kissed you and you kissed him back, but you don’t know why?”

I nodded slowly and hugging my knees as we sat under a shady tree, I replied, “I never thought of William more than my closest friend, my dearest brother…I don’t know why I ever returned his kiss, why is he feeling love for me in the first place.”

Apparently, Nerine understood me though she had no experience of what I say, but she was kind and gentle enough to make me feel better, even if she had no advice to give me.

The day passed typically, except for no signs of William. I concluded that he was trying to avoid me, for perhaps he didn’t want to find himself crippled or embarrassed in front of me. I was glad that I wasn’t put to face him again after what happened, but I couldn’t help but...miss him. I wasn’t used to not see him for a whole day.

After the night had fallen and it was time for Nerine to enter the castle and go to bed, I went to lay on the grass in the garden, where William and I used to sit often after the day was over and most of the people, except for the guards, went to sleep. But that time, I was alone and William wasn’t there and I haven’t seen him at all. I laid there and my thoughts occupied my head. When was I going to see William again and how would I feel then? What were we going to say? These thoughts were bothering me so much and I wished that I didn’t ask William then to say what he wanted to say.

Tired by these thoughts and because I didn’t sleep well and worked hard for the day, I gradually began to feel sleepy and slowly then fell asleep as I was lying down on the grass. It was a little cold and I wasn’t so much warmed but what I could do? It was normal that when I was feeling so troubled and tired, I would give up to my weariness and sleepiness.

I woke up some hours later and to my astonishment, I found myself lying on my bed, in my room. This didn't only confuse me but I wondered whether I was dreaming after all. I decided to get up and try to find out how the hell did I go back to my room-or whether it was all a dream.

I got up off the bed and went out of my room and wandered around, but I saw no one and it seemed that everyone was sleeping. I almost turned around and was going back to my room when I suddenly began to hear a beautiful music. It was so soft and loving, yet with a mist of sadness. I wondered from where was that beautiful music coming from and I couldn't help but follow the sound and try to find out its source. The music led me slowly to William's room and I wondered if he was the one who made that pretty music. I was right-when I approached his room but as quietly as I can be so that he wouldn't hear me, I looked through his window (I know that was perhaps wrong but I was curious) and I saw him sitting on his bed, holding a harmonica in his hands and softly playing it, producing beautiful melodies and pretty music. The sound was so pretty that for a few moments, I forgot that I was sneaking and that I shouldn't be seen. I certainly went out of my bewilderment when I felt a hand over my shoulder, which startled me and I jumped up in surprise.

When I saw who it was, I was surprised and crippled for my eyes met William's, looking down on me with looks of doubt and uncertainty. I didn't know what to do then and what to say, after he had caught me sneaking on him. There was a blush of embarrassment on my face and I seriously didn't know what to do or say. This was the first time I felt such way in front of William, since we were always the best friends and we never felt embarrassed in front of each other, no matter what.

“You have...been here for long?” said William after a while of silence and embarrassment.

Without looking in his eyes, I replied, “Not really...just for a little while since you've playing the harmonica.”

“I thought you'd be sleeping in your room by now.”

“Was it you who then...” was my reply which trailed off soon because I didn't feel brave enough to continue. William, too, seemed to be unable to speak. He then said, slowly,

“I...I saw you sleeping back there on the grass out in the cold and well...I couldn't just leave you there. So I...umm, carried you to your room. I am sorry if it bothered you but-”

I interrupted him quickly as not to put him in an embarrassing situation, “It's alright; you did it for me, didn't you?”

He nodded but he said nothing and I felt that he was becoming more and more uncomfortable. Trying to comfort him, I said, with tones of hesitation, “Umm...you play so beautifully, William. I am surprised that for the long time I knew you, I didn't know that you play the harmonica.”

An uneasy smile appeared on his face but he made no reply. I noticed that things were becoming really uncomfortable between us so I said, “Umm I should go back to my room now. I'll see you...later.”

I turned around and was about to move and go back to my room quickly when I felt William get hold of my arm. I turned back to him and he looked in my eyes then, and I looked in his. There were looks of tenderness, love and sadness in them and for a few seconds I was about to drop down because there was such a weird feeling in my heart that I am not sure what it was. I then heard his voice so soft in ears, saying,

“Rosaline, I-I am sorry because of what happened yesterday. I didn't mean to upset you and you don't know how much I suffered today when I didn't see you for the whole day-and I couldn't. Please, Rosaline, forgive me and forget everything I said. If it's going to destroy our friendship, if it's going to-”

I then couldn't hear him crying his soul out for me anymore and I quickly put my fingers on his lips, not caring whether accidentally in the process, I fell in his arms gently.

“Don't, William, don't. Don't tell me to forgive you, alright? You did nothing wrong when you...when you confessed your love for me. Okay, so I was surprised, astonished and so but you did nothing wrong, ok?”

His arms, which were around me at that moment, slowly let me go and looking in my eyes with looks of surprise, he asked, “So you are not...you are not angry or upset? Tell me you are not.”

“I am not.” I smiled at him for a few seconds and then noticed that it was getting late. I then continued, “I should go back now.”

I ran back to my room then without saying anymore and arrived there, entered and closed the door behind me. I was feeling better that I settled everything down with William although part of me wondered how I really felt about him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:38 am

I'm so happy to read a new chapter. Very Happy

William seems so nice, which surprises me. The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 Icon_razz

Ahh I am wondering something. I know that in the story, Rosaline and Nerine know each other well but in the RP, that doesn't seem to be the case? Or it's like they're not that close?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:26 am

Ahh they do know each other, but as you know, they don't meet that much in the RP and when they do, there are always other characters around which take the conversation and all.

And William was nice until Rosaline left him and all that. Wink
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:38 am

Ahh I see. Hmm I wonder if it's possible to fit in the RP where Rosaline and Nerine talk more and such. XD

And hmm, William became mean because Rosaline left him? Man, the guy has some issues. O.O
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:19 am

Sort of. When he first found her (without knowing she was married to Bryan), he would have acted as nice as he is now (though without some changes here and there).

But you know that Rosaline didn't go with him so that affected him. xD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:31 am

Ahh I see, I see. Man, I'm convinced that William has some issues. The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 2:52 pm

Alright, alright. So you are probably wondering now, "Who the hell brought this dead novel back to life?" It's not alive yet, I just randomly felt like writing a chapter MAINLY because of William's and Stacey's relationship now is really getting my head, and I thought Stacey should know more about William, so that she can understand him more and they could fall in love. ;D (Yes, I want them to fall in love. It's not my fault that the guy just is so stubborn. xD)

A few months passed, and I was still the bodyguard for Nerine, the princess of devils. William never really left my side, he was always there, and I also felt I had two more friends, Nerine and Kisara. Although they weren't as close to me as William was, they considered me as their close friend and I returned the feelings.

But ever since he had told me about his feelings, I felt that there was this gap between us-even though we had been really close friends and we had settled things down-I felt like, I was sorry for him. I felt like I was hurting him for not returning his feelings. Sometimes he would even notice it on me and indirectly tell me it's ok, but I would feel that inside of him he was hurt.

One afternoon, it was a day off for his guard training, and I, Nerine and him were sitting together in the garden. It was then when Nerine looked at the necklace around my neck and said,

"Rosa, why do you always have this necklace around your neck?"

I was a little surprised by the question but I replied, "Umm...it was a present from someone who meant a lot to me, Nerine."

My eyes caught William who didn't look to be so pleased by my reply although he didn't dare say so, and tried to hide it. However, he then spoke up, a little slyly and daringly, "You know, Rosaline, I bet you can't take off that necklace ever. It's like you are obsessed with it or what."

His comment annoyed me and I frowned at him, replying, "What do you mean by that, William? I told you it belongs to someone who I really cared about."

William looked at me slyly and replied, "Yeah, yeah. And it means that much? Meh, you are just obsessed with it."

So naive I was, I immediately took it off and gave it to him, replying, "Oh yeah? Well, here, I took it off. Happy now?"

He slyly grinned and then took it from me, replying, "Nope, not yet. If you are good enough, I'll keep this with me two days."

I was getting angrier and then I replied, "No way! Give it back, William."

He shook his head and replied, "No, no. Two days, Rosa, or else I'd call you a necklace lover. What do you choose?"

I was getting angry then and we continued to argue like that for a while until I finally gave up and replied, "Fine! Keep it with you. I don't care. But two days, and you'll return it to me!"

I then left angrily without another word, for I wondered why the hell was William suddenly annoying and so persistent to take my necklace. But I paid it no mind and tried to forget it.

However, later the next day, I really wanted my necklace back. I couldn't take it anymore and I tried convincing William to give it back but he persisted like a little boy. It was then that I decided to get it back myself.

While William was in his guard training as usual, I managed to convince Nerine to spend the day inside the castle, lucky for me. And as it was clear for me now, I managed to sneak in William's room without anyone noticing me.

His room was organized and that made it easy for me to search. I was careful not to make a mess, and to search carefully but quickly as well. However, as I searched, I suddenly dropped a book, and from it my necklace fell down. I was pretty glad to find it and I took it and put it around my neck. However, the book that it fell from grabbed my attention, for I wondered why would William keep my necklace in a book. I picked it up and began reading the page it opened on when it dropped,

I was sitting that night by her bedside, and she was smiling at me so happily, yet so palely, looking weak and miserable, but I was smiling happily at her as well, a young boy, unaware of her weakness. I just kept her side, believing that she was alright, just tired.

"Mama, are you going to play for me that song again tomorrow? Please, Mama! I know you are tired now but tomorrow, Mama, ok?"

She smiled at me softly and said, "Why not now, William? I am good enough to play."

I looked at her innocently and replied, "You sure, Mama? You are tired now, it can wait till tomorrow."

She shook her head and replied, "I don't mind, honey. Come on now."

I happily jumped up and went to get her that harmonica she plays with and enjoys so. I sometimes played with her although I was still learning. I gave it to her and then she slowly tried to get up, but as she felt a bit weak to, I helped her up a little, as much as I could. My body wasn't so strong then, I was still a little boy.

She then began playing softly the song I loved her so much-and that I learned later- and I interestingly and playfully listened. She was done soon, but it wasn't because she was done, but because she felt too tired to.

I looked to her and said, "You ok, Mama? You are tired, right? I told you, Mama. You should sleep now. I will stay here and watch over you, to make sure no harm comes to you!"

She smiled softly to me and replied, "I am alright, honey...Be, a good boy, okay? And...try to be free, loyal, a loving person. Never hurt anyone, my boy. I'll always love you, William."

I looked at her curiously and replied, "Um? Why are saying so, Mama? I'll be a good boy always, Mama, and you'll be there always to play the song for me, and watch me grow, right?"

But her eyes were already closed, and she didn't reply. She was already gone, gone to another world where she couldn't hear me or reply. But a young boy I was, I couldn't understand and I thought she had slept. I covered her up and said, "Slept already, Mama? You are so tired. Alright! I'll watch over you!"

I kept her side that night, although I fell asleep later, snuggling to her. The next morning, however...

"Mama! Mama! Why won't you wake up? Mama! Mama! Wake up, Mama! Wake up! Mama!"

I kept crying as I shook her to wake up, with no reply, not even a breath, not even a move.

"It's not fair! Mama, don't leave me alone, Mama! You said you'll be always there! It's not fair. First Papa leaves me and now you! Mama! Mama!"

I was so moved by what I had read that I even forgot that I was sneaking and that I should leave. It was only his voice that snapped me out then when he said, "What are you doing here?"

I turned to him as I dropped the book and he approached me, with a look of anger and annoyance. I could understand that, as I probably had entered something he didn't want me to see, let alone sneaking into his room behind his back.

Before I could open my mouth to say anything and explain myself, he said in a tone that was angry but calm in the same time, "You got your necklace. Now get out."

I was surprised by his harsh tone although I could understand. Figuring that I probably should leave him alone, I went out of the room, although before I did, I said, "I am sorry, William."

I then left, feeling sorry for him from what I read, but wondering why would he write down such a memory in the first place.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 12:03 am

Awww, I feel so bad for William and Stacey over there is crying. The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 Icon_sad

I'm happy to see an update and I think this will help in those two falling in love. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Devil - Novel   The Lost Devil - Novel - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Devil - Novel
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4