Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you think about the site?

Go down 
+14
Kaisuto
Whisper
-Jester-
ELIE-3173
aislingyngaio
~Aya~
Melian
talia
IreneFaye
Miss Nile
MoonPrincess
phoenixgirl
soloaris
mdbgtft
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

What do you think about the site? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:55 am

O_O I really don't know how to fix that. But well, it is not really a huge problem so I suppose it's ok.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:34 pm

it's ok. it's my first time seeing a cute layouted site. and t's very fun here.
Back to top Go down
aislingyngaio
aislingyngaio

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 5:34 pm

Ermm... if possible could some of the post buttons (like "Profile", "PM", "Website", "Quote" etc) be shrunk a little? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://houseofngaio.byethost6.com
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 pm

I agree with Aisling on the shrinking the buttons part. At times I got confused whether the buttons were for the person above or below until I click on it and found out I click on the wrong one. Razz
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:39 pm

yeah, sweetie. i think the buttons should shrink a little and strictly the ones below, like PM and Profile. and the button size is taking up space in the forums which sometimes make the server slower.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:27 am

i agree with the three, the buttons are very big. it expands the forum. so it will be great if it was resized.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:50 am

Ok, I'm going to address the issue of the buttons before there are any more demands for the resizing.

I did send a message to Love about it and she'll get working on it as soon as she gets the chance. I did try to resize them myself but since these are custom-made, only Love can do so and she's pretty busy (as well as myself) with other projects, including her game, so it may be some time before it can get done.

In the meantime, please be patient. We know that not everything here is perfect and even I'm picky on certain things. But things will get done when they get done. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:34 am

oh, ok then. we will just wait.
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Whisper

Female
Number of posts : 48
Title : siLent writer
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:41 am

me too, i agree buttons too big.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:09 am

its fixed now, and it looks great.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:59 pm

Hmm...im trying to work on something else that will attract people to the site? anyone got suggestions?
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 am

i think this is the wrong thread to ask that. its of the topic. try creating a new thread.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:55 am

why don't you make a banner and post it everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 12:42 pm

this site is so great. it makes you feel good and warm here.
Back to top Go down
Stardale
Stardale

Male
Number of posts : 529
Title : Archon of the Skies
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2009 6:00 am

I have a problem with the options above. See the picture of what I mean.

What do you think about the site? - Page 2 Untitled-2

I would also like to suggest to put 2 of the widgets at the left and leave some at the right. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://winchystardale.tumblr.com
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:59 am

yeah thought of that too, but i think those widgets wasn't made with the original layout so it looked like that. but if possible it can be moved to the left side o it won't look like that.
Back to top Go down
Ruffi
Ruffi

Female
Number of posts : 90
Title : The Thief of Mind
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 9:44 am

The site is really great and it has a lot of neat features, as well as the design.
A thing that I would suggest is giving the possibility for one to write an "about me" in their profile. The lack of that kind of bothers me :[
Back to top Go down
http://fluffymechanism.tumblr.com
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:34 am

Ruffi wrote:
The site is really great and it has a lot of neat features, as well as the design.
A thing that I would suggest is giving the possibility for one to write an "about me" in their profile. The lack of that kind of bothers me :[

Hey, that's a nice suggestion. I'll see if it's possible and if so, will implement it in. I think it's possible. Going to see about it immediately. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 10:44 am

Double post. It's done. There is a "About Me" field right now. Thanks for the suggestion, wolphie. ^^
Back to top Go down
Ruffi
Ruffi

Female
Number of posts : 90
Title : The Thief of Mind
Registration date : 2010-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 1:19 pm

hey, thanks wow I didn't expect you to be so quick :3
Back to top Go down
http://fluffymechanism.tumblr.com
rgangsta
rgangsta

Male
Number of posts : 22
Title : The Boss
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:54 pm

• Link text is too small and too blue. It blends into the background which makes it hard to see.
  • Too much blue. The background is great but I think there should be more color to the site.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 4:57 pm

rgangsta wrote:

• Link text is too small and too blue. It blends into the background which makes it hard to see.
  • Too much blue. The background is great but I think there should be more color to the site.

Hmm I can understand what you mean. What do you think would make a good secondary color for the site? And if chosen, where do you think would be a good place to blend it in?
Back to top Go down
rgangsta
rgangsta

Male
Number of posts : 22
Title : The Boss
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:00 pm

Some good color mixes could be blue, orange and white; or a nice golden yellow with blue.

I'm not sure where the colors would go because I'm more of a trial and error guy. I have to see the colors in place to decide.
If you need any help designing, I've designed this site: http://topdeck.darkbb.com/
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Hmm I see what you mean. I'll experiment around this once Arabian Nights is released and full. Then I'll focus on the layout of the site. ^^

Thanks for the suggestion, Rgangsta!
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male
Number of posts : 132
Title : I am Ebil. XD
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:02 pm

In the topics, you can see that they a bit too small and very hard see. And it may come way too blue at times. I think you should do something about that.

EDIT: Also, I think you should add a "thanks" button to a topic and add a "thanks" button to a certain post.
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the site?   What do you think about the site? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the site?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next