Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:51 am

The witch motioned Matthew to take a seat then replied,

"I might help her as you ask, but take it easy. I see she didn't tell you that everything comes with a price. Well, she didn't know after all but I tell you now. I don't grant anything for free."

Lycoris looked thoughtful then nodding, she said, "Yes, yes, that might be. We should totally ask. That way we're safe from the captin."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:58 am

Matthew took a seat and nodding, he replied, "Yes, I figured that would be the case.  Ok, what is your price?  What do you want in exchange for healing Anjela?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, that's exactly what I was thinking.  We need to keep you safe from him, so if there's a way to conceal your power, a potion that you can take might be possible."

(Getting sleepy so I should get off now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:06 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The witch took a seat as well and looking calmly at Matthew, she smiled a bit slyly at him and said,

"First off, are you sure it's your wish to save her? I could grant you a lot of things. There are many things that you could ask for other than that. Is her life more important to you than anything else?"

Lycoris nodded and looking thoughtful, she replied, "You're totally right about that. I really hope that such a thing is possible. That would keep us safe from him and he would no longer be able to track us. Okay. We'll look for it in the magic distract. Even if they don't have such a thing, I can look into making a potion of the kind myself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:16 pm

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Yes, of course.  Saving Anjela is the most important thing to me, without question."

He didn't like that they were wasting time talking when Anjela was barely hanging on although he was doing his best to be patient with the witch.

Alex nodded and replied, "That sounds great and I'll do my best to help.  I don't know much about potions but I can offer suggestions and help describe some of the ingredients that the shops offer."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:22 pm

The witch continued looking slyly at Matthew and replied, 

"Let's make sure of that. I have an offer to make for you. I know you're a healer, a powerful one too. What do you think, of becoming the most powerful healer ever? I could grant you the ability to heal anyone. The ability to cure any disease or any injury. Imagine that. Even the disease that once killed your mom. You would be able to heal that. Imagine the number of lives you would save. And the price? Just let her die."

Lycoris smiled and replied, "Then it's settled. It's been a long time since I've made potions. I sure miss it and we can do it together, make the potion we need."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:53 pm

Although having such an ability did appeal to Matthew, he immediately shook his head and replied, "No, I want to save Anjela.  That is my wish."

Besides, he thought to himself that if he were suddenly granted such an ability to heal anyone, there would be no more effort or hard work put into all the years he dedicated to learning healing magic, applying it to medicine.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right."

He smiled at Lycoris, feeling hopeful, and continued to eat his lunch, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 12:35 am

The witch raised an eyebrow in impression and smiling a bit, she replied,

"You would waste such a chance for her? I'll give you another chance. Think again. Let's not talk about the fame you would get from being the healer who can cure absolutely anything-I know you wouldn't care about such a thing. But the number of people you'd save. The thousands of lives you would rescue. Don't you think it's worth it to sacrifice a single life to save many others?"

Lycoris smiled as well and she continued eating her lunch, soon finishing up too. She said,

"Thank you so much, Alex. Lunch was really wonderful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 12:40 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "You have a point but numbers don't matter to me.  Right now, I only care about saving Anjela.  I care about her and I won't lose her."

In a way, he felt like the witch was testing him, to see how strong his resolve was in saving Anjela.

Alex smiled and replied, "You're welcome, my angel.  I'm happy you liked it.  It was delicious for me, too.  Do you want to come with me while I take care of the bill?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 12:55 am

The witch smiled a bit more and replied, "I see. So you're wasting such an incredible chance to save her. Heh, she is a lucky one."

She paused then laying back in her chair, she asked, "What would you be willing to give up to save her? How much can you sacrifice? What is a single thing you could care about more than her life?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I want to. Let's go."

She waited for Alex to get up and help her up then walked with him to the cashier.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:14 am

Matthew frowned and replied, "Nothing is more important to me than saving Anjela."

Although he had to admit that originally, they had come here to help Lycoris.

Alex and Lycoris walked to the cashier and there, Alex paid their bill.  Then he led the way out of the restaurant and said,

"Ok, the magic district we go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:28 am

The witch nodded and looking slyly at Matthew, she said, 

"So I take it that you are willing to give up absolutely anything to save her? Let's see...even if it's ripping you completely off your healing powers and medical knowledge, never to use them again?"

This wasn't really the price the witch would ask of Matthew, but she wanted to see how far he was willing to go to save Anjela.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I can't wait. It must be bustling with activity. Lessire must be a unique city; I know that magic isn't really popular in the human world but yet they have a whole magic district for sorcerers and magic users here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:15 am

Matthew didn't like the idea of his knowledge being taken away but feeling that Anjela was more important, he nodded confidently and replied,

"Yes, if that is the price, I'll pay it."

He wondered if that was what the witch truly wanted.

Alex replied, "Yup, that's right.  Lessire is a big city, so it makes sense that there's a magic district.  All the big cities in the human world have them.  I suppose Devenshire lacks it, but it's a small town."

(I'm here and I'll be gaming.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:20 am

(Okay. ^^)

The witch raised an eyebrow again in impression and trying something else, she replied, 

"I see. Well, that's not really what I want although I see you are willing to do anything for her. Let's see. You've seen the werewolves in my forest, haven't you? Do you know that those were once humans like you, but the price for what they asked for was turning into what they've become. So what about you? Would you be one of them for her sake?"

Lycoris nodded in understanding and replied, "I see. Are there other nearby big cities, Alex? I only know of Lessire and Devenshire. Have you been to other places?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:30 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I don't get why you'd ask them to make such a sacrifice but yes, if that's what it would take to save Anjela, I'd become a werewolf."

He looked over at Anjela, wanting to save her in time.

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "There are other big cities although they're further away.  But you haven't been to many places in the human world, so I must take you to them.  I think you'll enjoy experiencing different cultures and even trying out different foods."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:36 am

The witch smiled and replied, "I see. Nothing will shake you off saving her, huh? Not the promise of becoming the greatest healer ever, not ripping you off your powers nor turning into a monster. Alright. I'll tell you what I really want but first-why? I know what it's in your memories. You haven't known each other for long at all. No, let me rephrase that. If the woman lying there isn't your friend, would you be still willing to pay anything to save her life? Is this only an act of goodness and humanity?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I would love that very, very much. I want to go to new places and try out new stuff. Are there cities that are more beautiful than Lessire and Devenshire?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:43 am

Matthew looked over at Anjela and smiling a bit, he replied, "She's become someone dear to me, special.  We understand each other and I don't want to lose her.  That's why."

Alex replied, "I don't know about beautiful, but there are definitely more exotic places.  Like there are some cities that are in the jungle and there are very unique animals there."

The couple continued their walk towards the magic district.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 4:51 am

The witch nodded and smiling to herself, she replied, "I see. Good enough for me."

She took a breath then smirking a bit, she said, "Alright. Here's what I want. You remember how her heart was when you first met her, don't you? Weak, and drained that it would have eventually killed her?"

Lycoris looked quite curious and replied, "I would love to see such a place and those animals. They must be very special."

The couple soon arrived at the magic district, which was really bustling with activity and busy with people.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:04 am

Matthew nodded slowly and replied, "Yes, I remember."

Although he had healed Anjela's heart so he knew it was possible to do so on himself, if that's what the witch wanted.  He then asked,

"So you want to weaken my heart?  Is that it?"

Alex grinned and replied, "Then we'll go to those places, my angel.  Ahh the magic district.  It's as lively as ever.  Let's check out that potion shop and see what they have."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:10 am

The witch smirked a bit more and replied, 

"Yes but I know what you are thinking. I liked how you were able to heal her heart, but this time, the damage will be irreversible. Even you wouldn't be able to heal it. There'll be only one way to undo it and I'll tell you of that in a bit. But you have to understand this first. You'll live with a deteriorating heart, and each time you use a healing spell, it shall weaken further. This will endanger your life, naturally. Your heart will be prone to stop itself at any moment. But the choice is yours. Let her die and you won't have to do any of this."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay, lead the way. Is there a single potion shop in the city? And are there other shops that sell ingredients for making potions and such?"

(Hmm this reminds me. Way back, Rosalind and Greg decided to open up a potion shop in Lessire. I wonder if they will run into each other. lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:57 am

(Sorry for the delay.  My mom called me and it took a while before we hung up.  :/)

Matthew frowned and replied, "Why ask for such a price?  You asked this of Anjela last time she came here.  I don't understand."

(lol  That's a good question.  Maybe.  XD)

Alex replied, "There are several potion shops here so we can check them all out if you'd like.  Then there are shops that sell magical equipment.  There's quite the variety here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:04 am

(No problem. ^^)

The witch smiled and replied, "I rarely receive visitors in my place with such strong, beautiful resolves, you know. Last time, she came here, went through my forests on her own, facing all the dangers just to ask me for something to help her avenge her fallen husband. Now I've watched you overcome obstacle after the other to save her, and here you are, ready to pay anything for her. I love such hearts. Their strength is what feeds my world and keeps it strong."

(That would be nice. XD)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I'd love that. We have the time, right? So let's check as much as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:08 am

Matthew replied, "I don't understand.  So you're saying that your world depends upon people sacrificing their hearts?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "You got it, my angel."

The couple walked inside the first potions shop they encountered, browsing its wares and hoping to find some things that would help protect Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:12 am

The witch laid back in her seat and smiling, she said, 

"Maybe. You've seen how my world runs. I love investigating the insides of people, bring out the worst and best in them. Now make up your mind. Remember there would be still a way to heal your heart eventually, but I won't tell you until you actually agree. And you're running out of time. Your friend has but a few minutes left."

Indeed, Anjela was slowly losing her color, barely hanging on to life.

Lycoris would listen to Alex as he would describe the wares and such to her, and she would pick a thing or two that she would find useful. There was no direct thing that would help her, so she would have to resort to making a thing on her own.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:19 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Do it.  But just save her, please."

He looked at Anjela, knowing that he had made the right decision.

As Alex described the items to her, he said,

"I guess you're going to have to experiment a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:32 am

The witch smiled and replied, "I knew that would be your choice."

She got up and approaching Anjela, she said, "You planned on taking the poison from her body to yourself had you not made it to me in time, didn't you? I need you to do that now. Then I'll heal you, taking the strength of your heart in the progress."

In her world, even the inner thoughts of her visitors were visible to her, so she knew what Matthew planned to do.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yeah. There is no direct item that can help me here, and my powers are too strong for the current items. I'll have to make something on my own."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: