Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 3:17 am

Matthew blushed upon hearing Anjela's words, as they warmed his heart, and the two of them continued to walk towards the hill, so they could gaze at the town with the nighttime view.

Alex continued to hold up the shield, doing what he could to delay Nathan and his soldiers from breaking it down until help could arrive.  He looked with worry at Lycoris and said,

"Angel, please, wake up.  Don't die on me."

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and replied, "It's very sweet that you want to help but it's too dangerous.  There's a really awful man hurting Alex and Lycoris and he'll hurt you, too.  He's evil but Lady Penelope and I are very strong.  We'll be able to take him down.  Besides, you should wait here for Matt and the shapeshifter.  In case they get back early, you can tell them what happened."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 3:58 am

Anjela continued walking by Matthew's side towards the hill, just wanting to spend some quiet, peaceful time for now. She needed that to ease her heart and Matthew's company just put her at ease and made her calm.

Lycoris was still unconscious, as receiving a powerful blow of her own magic hurt her badly. Meanwhile, Nathan groaned, as his body was weakening further and he needed this matter to be done with quickly. He directed his soldiers to put more force into their spells and to attack with more strength to break down Alex's shield quicker, and they did as commanded.

Although Lisianthus wanted to protest, she admitted that she might not be of great use and it was best to let Ryan and Lady Penelope take care of things. So she returned the hug and nodding, she said, 

"Okay. Please watch out and bring Alex and Lycoris back safely."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:15 am

The two of them continued to walk towards the hill and a little later, they made it.  They took seats and Matthew looked up at the sky, admiring how beautiful the moon and stars shone.

Alex continued to do his best to keep the shield up, and he held Lycoris in his arms and kissed her, hoping to wake her up.

Ryan nodded and replied, "We will, beautiful.  We'll bring them back here."

He kissed Lisianthus on the cheek and turning to Lady Penelope, he said,

"Ok, let's go.  I have a feeling that Alex and Lycoris don't have much time."

(I'll be gaming but I'm here.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:28 am

(Okay. ^^)

After Anjela and Matthew seated themselves, Anjela looked at the sky as well although she would also look at the town and observe it. She let down her hood, letting the cool breeze brush against her skin and ruffle her hair. She smiled a bit and said, 

"I like this place the most. It's very peaceful and isolated."

Lycoris moaned a bit as Alex kissed her and her eyelids fluttered as though she was trying to wake up. Her body was badly hurt but still she had a feeling Alex needed her and so she needed to get back up.

Nathan groaned as this was taking longer than he hoped, and he had to think of a back up plan. If his soldiers couldn't break down the shield in time, he'd have to take this battle somewhere else.

Lady Penelope nodded quickly to Ryan and said, "Yes, let's move immediately."

She led the way out of the house quickly, to head to Alex's vacation home.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:42 am

Matthew looked curiously at Anjela and asked, "Would you say that this is your favorite place?  I'm sure you've seen a lot of places that are much more interesting than here."

Alex was relieved as Lycoris was coming to and maintaining the shield, he summoned a massive fireball towards Nathan's soldiers.  He let out a temporary hole in the shield so that the fireball would get through before quickly closing the shield back up.  He hoped that the fireball would hit its targets.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:48 am

Anjela looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, I like the top of the tower I showed you in Blacklily, too, and I used to like to sit on the roof of my house. But yes, this is my favorite place. It's the most peaceful and most natural. It's even more beautiful at night."

She had a soft smile on her face as she gazed up at the sky and observed the moon and stars.

Nathan's soldiers were busy attacking the shield so they didn't see the fireball coming and couldn't react in time. The fireball hit a couple of them although the others were barely able to make it in time. Nathan groaned as he watched this and he finally made his mind. He'd have to teleport them all before the couple would make a comeback or have help come to them. But such a spell would take the last strength he had left in his body so he had to time it correctly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 4:51 am

Matthew smiled at Anjela and then he returned his attention to the sky, enjoying this happiness and peacefulness with Anjela.

As Alex held onto Lycoris, he said,

"Angel, I can try to transfer the last of my magical energy over to you, especially if it'll help you get up."

Ryan followed Lady Penelope out of the house and then waited for her to teleport them to where Alex and Lycoris were.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:12 am

Anjela continued observing the sky peacefully, enjoying the night as well and feeling quite calm, almost happy. 

Lycoris woke up a little more and moaning, she murmured, "I-I'll get back up..."

Her eyes were still glowing in purple although her voice was like the usual Lycoris'. She tried to get back up on her feet although she was obviously shaken, but she did her best to push herself. Nathan groaned and said, 

"Still not down yet?"

Lady Penelope took a deep breath then teleported herself and Ryan immediately to Alex's vacation house.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:17 am

Matthew thought of something and said, "You know, some people name the stars after people who are important to them.  Do devils and gods do that, too?"

Alex did his best to help Lycoris get back up.  He glared at Nathan and replied, "We can't be taken down that easily.  Just give up already.  I can see you won't last much longer."

Ryan felt Lady Penelope teleport the two of them.  Soon, they arrived just outside where the battle was taking place, and Ryan quickly assessed the situation before them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:23 am

Anjela looked curious and shaking her head, she said, 

"No, never heard of that before although it sounds beautiful. Have you named stars after people who are important to you before?"

Nathan groaned, admitting inwardly that Alex was right, that his energy had mostly run out taking Lycoris down and there she was, back up on her feet. And worse, Ryan and Lady Penelope arrived at the scene. He had expected the couple would call for help although it came faster than he anticipated.

Turning to Ryan, he smirked and said, "Came to their rescue, huh? But that won't matter. I'll have the girl no matter what."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:27 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "I haven't done it myself although I suppose if I would have, I'd name one after my mom.  But if you'd like, you can choose a star and you like it and name it after someone you care about.  That way, it's like they're always watching over you."

Ryan frowned and replied, "I think not."

Immediately, he summoned a massive, powerful dark spell, aiming it directly towards Nathan.  He looked to Lady Penelope and communicated,

My lady, when you can, try to get to Alex and Lycoris and see if we can get them out of here.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:36 am

Anjela smiled sadly as she gazed at the stars and nodded. She was silent for a moment then pointing at one of the stars, she said, 

"I'll name this one Nerine, like my daughter. It's like she's a little angel watching over me always now, huh? You should choose one for your mom too."

Nathan quickly jumped out of the way to avoid Ryan's attack and summoned a powerful dark magic attack to fire back at him. Meanwhile, Lycoris was back on her feet and her magic still unstable, she started to summon dark magic waves to shoot at Nathan, although her body also emitted waves in different directions, sometimes in the wrong ones.

Lady Penelope tried to get to Alex and Lycoris meanwhile, but Nathan's soldiers stopped her and she had to fight them on the way
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:45 am

Matthew smiled and gazing up at the stars, he pointed to one and said, "I'll name this one Claire.  That was my mother's name."

Ryan saw the dark magic attack that Nathan fired at him and he summoned a reflective shield so the attack would bounce back at Nathan.

Alex looked alarmed as Lycoris fired off her dark magic attacks and he said,

"Angel, aim them only at the captain.  Ryan and Lady Penelope are here now, and they're here to help us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:50 am

Anjela smiled softly and nodding, she said, "That's a beautiful thing to do although the people we care about and those we lost never leave our hearts, you know. They're always inside there."

Nathan quickly deflected his own attack bounced at him, and quickly summoned another one to fire at Ryan to give him no time to react. He was pushing way past his limits but he had no choice. He sent a mass telepathic message to his soldiers with a backup plan in case they had to withdraw, and the soldiers all confirmed.

Lycoris didn't respond to Alex because she could barely hear him. Her magic was getting out of control and although she wanted to aim only at the captain, she was too weak to properly control her powers and it was more like they were controlling her. At one point, one of her attacks shot right in Alex's direction.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:54 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "That's exactly right.  As long as they live on in our hearts, they'll be remembered forever."

Ryan got hit by Nathan's attack although he was only fazed.  He shook off the pain and then summoned a dark magic sword in his right hand, aiming straight for Nathan.

Alex had to quickly jump out of the way as one of Lycoris' attacks aimed towards him.  He was barely able to deflect it and said,

"Lycoris, please.  Y-you can stop if you want.  We'll be able to fight the captain on our own."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:02 am

Anjela smiled softly and nodded, continuing to gaze up at the sky. She remembered something and sighing a bit, she turned to Matthew and said,

"We still have to talk to my dad through that pendant. Maybe we can do so here instead of back at the house."

Nathan groaned and summoned a dark magic sword in his hand as well, deflecting Ryan's attacks and striking back at him.

Lycoris shakily murmured, "I-I am sorry. I can't control it..."

Her eyes glowed a stronger purple and it was as though the voices in her mind took over again. Her magic became more stable but also more powerful that the whole ground was shaking under the party's feet.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:15 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that would work.  The others don't know we're here.  Are we ready?  We want to make sure to ask your dad about the origins of Lycoris' powers but is there anything else we should ask?  We'll only have one chance so we shouldn't waste it."

Ryan continued to fight Nathan with all his might.  He gritted his teeth and said,

"I don't get it.  Why are you after her again?  Have you not caused enough pain already?"

Alex felt the ground shaking and yelling at Nathan and the soldiers, he said, "If you value your lives, get out of here now!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:26 am

Anjela took a breath and replied, "I suppose we should leave nothing he knows about Lycoris' powers unasked. Its origins and if he knew how to help her. There is also that miracle of true love I knew about before-if there was such a thing, if Alex could be the key to save Lycoris."

Nathan was about to reply to Ryan but hearing Alex's yell and observing what was happening to Lycoris, he had the common sense to decide he needed to withdraw. However, he wasn't going to leave without having something back. He drew back from Ryan and said, 

"Sorry, kid, but guess what-it's time for me to leave."

He gave a sign to his soldiers and immediately, the ones who were fighting Lady Penelope unleashed a powerful attack on her to knock her out and restrain her, then Nathan teleported them all away, taking Lady Penelope with them.

Meanwhile, Lycoris' magic only grew stronger to the point that the ground was starting to crack beneath them, and she wasn't even aware that Nathan left, but the voices aimed to hurt anyone around her, friend or foe.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:39 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I thought that since Alex is Lycoris' true love, the miracle would happen but her powers are still out of control.  I guess there's more to it."

Alex was alarmed as Nathan and the soldiers left but yet they had taken Lady Penelope with them.  He wrapped his arms around Lycoris and said,

"Lycoris, they're gone.  They're gone."

Meanwhile, Ryan was distressed, as he felt that it was his fault that he hadn't guarded Lady Penelope from being taken.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:48 am

Anjela sighed and replied, "That or that it is just nonsense. I had my doubts about it anyways. True love doesn't save everything, does it? This is the real world. We aren't in a fairytale."

She sighed a bit sadly.

Lycoris' magic continued to be unstable although it didn't grow further as Alex wrapped his arms around her. There was only a blank look in her eyes as she had no control over anything, and the voices were completely taking over her. They planned to direct all the magic it was preparing right at Alex if he didn't bring back the real Lycoris to control in time.

Nathan and his soldiers made it back at Nathan's mansion, and he immediately fell to his knees, taking deep breaths, feeling completely worn out. He turned to his soldiers and directed them to take Lady Penelope to the room where Nerine was last kept, and he would take care of himself. He needed to get back to Helena and although he would tell her about everything, now wasn't the time.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:53 am

Matthew smiled sadly and replied, "Well, I see what you mean although I'm hoping that the true love miracle is just more complicated than how it sounds.  Well, we'll have the chance to ask your dad about it."

Ryan frowned, turning his attention to Alex and Lycoris.  He could see how unstable Lycoris' powers were and thinking of one thing, he cast an extremely powerful sleep spell on Lycoris, hoping to get her to fall asleep quickly.

Meanwhile, Helena continued to play happily with Romeo, Fiona, and Mindy, unaware of what had happened with Nathan.  However, she hoped that Nathan would return soon, as she had missed him dearly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:58 am

Anjela took a breath and nodding, she said, "Yes, you're right. If you're ready, I'll use the pendant then."

She got the pendant out of her bag and took a deep breath, knowing she'll see her dad again for the first time in a very long time.

It took a few minutes, but the sleep spell actually worked on Lycoris albeit with difficulty. Her magic gradually calmed down and she collapsed into Alex's arms asleep.

The soldiers left to do as Nathan ordered them although they were a bit worried about him, but he assured them he was alright. He got back up on his feet and after taking a deep breath and doing his best to compose himself, he went to his and Helena's room where she was. He knocked on the door and entering, he smiled lovingly at her and said, 

"Hey, love, I'm back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 7:22 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I'm ready when you are."

He waited for Anjela to activate the pendant so they could contact her dad.

Ryan was relieved that the sleep spell worked, and Alex held her in his arms.  Alex looked to Ryan and asked,

"Will my angel be ok?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yeah, she will be although she'll be knocked out for the rest of the night.  Just as well.  But I'm worried about Lady Penelope.  That captain took her.  We should head back to my place and figure out what to do."

Alex nodded, thinking that there wasn't much of an option.

Helena's face lit up as Nathan entered their room and getting up, she ran towards him and wrapped him in a loving hug.  She replied,

"My Nathan, we missed you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 7:28 am

Anjela nodded and after taking a deep breath, she held the pendant close to her and softly said, "Dad."

The pendant immediately glowed a soft white light, and flew out of Anjela's hand. The soft white light soon showed the picture of Anjela's dad's soul, the king of devils. He looked at her and at Matthew and smiling softly at both of them, he said, 

"Hello, my children. It's been so long, my Anjy."

Anjela was speechless, for although she was preparing herself for this, seeing it happen before her was totally different.

Nathan felt relief wash over him as he felt Helena's arms around him and he immediately returned her hug tightly. He was about to tell her that he missed her very much as well but his fatigue and weakness got the better of him, and before he knew it, he collapsed weakly into Helena's arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 7:35 am

Matthew smiled respectfully before Anjela's dad and bowing to him, he said,

"Hello, your majesty.  It is an honor to meet you."

Alex carried Lycoris in his arms and Ryan then cast the teleportation spell, taking them back to his house.  There, they crossed the barrier and entered inside the house, where Lisianthus was waiting.

Helena was worried as Nathan collapsed in her arms and she said,

"Oh no, my Nathan, what happened?"

She guided him to their bed, as it was clear that he needed to rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: