Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 25 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:15 am

Lycoris nodded happily and taking the sandwiches from Alex, she carefully put them into the basket. She then waited for him to grab the water bottles and once that was done, she said,

"We're all done, right? We can go?"

Anjela groaned and said, "Yes, you can fight them but look out. They don't have spells of their own but they'll probably try to snatch you away to take you to the succubi."

The harpies cried aggressively, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:18 am

Alex happily replied, "Yup, we can go.  Let's go to the stables so we can rent ourselves a horse for the day and then I'll take you to such a romantic spot.  You're going to love it, my wife."

Matthew nodded and readying his sword, he replied, "Ok, I'm not going to let these harpies take me, so we'll fight together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:21 am

Lycoris blushed shyly but she nodded excitedly and replied, "I can't wait. I know it will be the best place ever."

She extended her hand to Alex and happily said, "Let's go, my most wonderful husband."

Anjela nodded and prepared her fire magic, letting it flow under her hand. The couple of harpies then marched at the couple, aiming to injure Anjela and snatch Matthew away. Anjela fired her fireballs at them, wanting to shoot them down.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:27 am

Alex happily held Lycoris' hand and replied, "Yup, let's go, my beautiful wife."

He led the way out of the kitchen and then through the hallway and out the front door.  Then the couple headed towards the stables, which weren't far from their place.

Matthew's back was to Anjela's and he swung his fire sword, doing his best to fend off the harpies and protect Anjela at the same time, as he didn't want her injured again after the last fight.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:39 am

Lycoris walked beside Alex as they went out of their house and towards the stables. She had a happy smile on her face and squeezed Alex's hand lovingly, feeling quite joyful and light.

Anjela continued firing her fireballs at the harpies and would surround them with a large fire shield to try to swing them away and injure them at the same time. The harpies were pretty strong, however, and would evade their attacks. One of them started firing sharp feathers at them, which were as sharp as knives.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:43 am

As Alex walked with Lycoris towards the stables, he looked at her and said,

"You're absolutely glowing, my angel, but I understand.  I'm just so incredibly happy, too."

Matthew fended off the attacks with the fire sword, doing his best to protect Anjela and himself.  He said,

"When there's an opening, we should try to make a run for it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 6:04 am

Lycoris blushed shyly and happily replied, "I can't help it, you know. I am always so happy when I just hear your voice so let alone that I am with you and we're happily married. It's like I am in heaven."

Anjela groaned and as she continued fending off the harpies' attacks, she said, "Is that even possible? They'll probably just follow us and they're fast."

(Ahh I am afraid I will have to log off now. My mom wants me to go somewhere with her and all. I'll try to sneak a post sometime from my phone later if I could but yeah, I will post tonight again. See you tomorrow, phoenix. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 6:07 am

(Ahh ok, no problem.  I understand.  See you tomorrow, Love.  ^^)

Alex happily replied, "I feel like I'm in heaven, too, and I can't believe my wonderful fortune to be your husband.  Other men would be envious of me."

Matthew continued to fight off the harpies and said, "So we just end up fighting them instead?  If only they weren't so persistent."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 4:05 pm

Lycoris blushed even deeper and held Alex's hand closer to her chest as they walked. She lovingly replied,

"They can be envious all they want but there is no one in the world for me but you. You never left my heart once."

Anjela groaned in frustration and replied, "Oh I don't know. I can't even tell what their weakness is."

She continued fending off their attacks then getting an idea, she said, "Ok, we'll go with your plan. When there is an opening, we'll make a run for it but I'll summon multiple powerful firewalls to distract them and hide us. Then we'll run as fast as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 5:50 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "I have always loved you, my Lycoris.  Even when we were physically far apart, my heart always beats for you."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok then.  We'll run when you give the signal."

He continued fighting off the harpies, slashing and stabbing with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 6:12 pm

Lycoris kissed Alex's hand gently and her eyes tearing up in affection, she replied softly, 

"Never did I imagine once that this moment is even possible, Alex. To be with you again, to love you freely and openly. I am so, so happy."

The harpies continued attacking the pair, roaming around them and shooting their sharp feathers at them. At one point, the two of them had gone behind them, and seeing this as an opening, Anjela yelled, "Now!"

She summoned a couple of powerful, high firewalls to cover their backs and shield them temporarily from the harpies and then pushing Matthew forward, they ran away as fast as they could.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 6:56 pm

Alex happily replied, "And I am so incredibly happy.  My dream has come true, to be married to you, my angel."

The two of them arrived at the stables and a stablehand approached them.  Alex smiled to him and asked if a horse was available to rent for the day.  The stablehand nodded and then he went inside to fetch a horse for the couple.

Matthew didn't hesitate, running as fast as possible to get away from the harpies.  He held Anjela's hand as he did so, making sure that she was right behind him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 7:13 pm

Lycoris waited happily as the stablehand brought them a horse. She very much looked forward to her date with Alex, knowing that it would be a romantic, happy day.

Anjela held onto Matthew's hand as they both ran as fast as they could from the harpies. The harpies seemed to have disappeared for a couple of minutes, but soon afterwards, one of them had passed through Anjela's firewalls and crying loudly, she followed them with high speed, angrier than before.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 7:44 pm

The stablehand returned after a couple of minutes and he led a horse by its reigns.  He handed it to Alex and said,

"Here you are, sir.  A fine steed for you and the miss.  Just return him here by the end of the day and then we can take care of the payment."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok.  Thank you."

He then turned to Lycoris and asked, "Do you want to ride behind me, my angel?"

Matthew groaned as he saw that one of the harpies had gotten through Anjela's firewalls but he continued to run and said,

"If we don't know its weakness, we're going to have to outrun and maybe hide."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 7:49 pm

Lycoris was silent for a moment then shyly asked, "Umm is it ok if I ride in front of you? I would love to have your strong arms surround me as we ride. But-but only if that's ok with you, and it-it won't bother you when leading the horse."

Anjela was frustrated as well as she saw that one of the harpies was catching up with them but nodding, she said, "Then there's no stopping until we find a good hiding spot."

She continued running with him but the harpy was catching up fast, and lowering itself, it tried to snatch Anjela away, as she was the one closer to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 3:17 am

(Back now.  ^^)

Alex chuckled and replied, "Yes, of course it's ok, my angel.  My arms will surround you as we ride out."

He helped Lycoris get on the horse first and then he got on behind her, making sure that the picnic basket was secure.  The stablehand helped the couple like so.

Matthew was alarmed as the harpy targeted in on Anjela and instinctively, he pushed Anjela behind him and swung his sword out at the harpy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 3:45 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lycoris looked happy as she rode in front of Alex and then they rode away from the stables and towards the spot Alex would take them to. As they rode away, she happily commented, 

"Yes, this is so much better to have you arms around me like so. You really don't mind, right?"

The harpy was hit by Matthew's sword and shrieked in pain but reacting, it fired multiple sharp feathers at him in reaction. Although Anjela was surprised as Matthew had pushed her behind him, she quickly summoned a protective shield to protect him from the harpy's attack.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 3:51 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Alex happily replied, "Of course I don't mind.  I love holding you like this as we ride through the countryside.  You just let me know if you think we're going too fast, ok?"

Matthew gritted his teeth and asked, "Do harpies have any weaknesses at all?  This one's being annoying."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 4:04 am

Lycoris replied happily, "You can ride as fast as you like. I feel safe in your arms and I love to feel the wind on my skin as we ride through the breeze. This is so much fun."

Anjela replied, "I don't really know but...."

She quickly observed the harpy and getting an idea, she said, "Her wings. That's how she fires her projectiles at us and flies to attack us. If you can injure it, that will put her down."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 4:28 am

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "I'm happy you're having lots of fun, my Lycoris.  Horseback riding is wonderful and the weather is very cooperative."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, got it."

He watched the harpy, waiting for an opportunity to attack its wings so he could take it down.

(Sorry for the delay btw.  I was trying to figure out what game to play next since I can't 100% complete the one I was playing due to an achievement bug.  I notified the devs about it, so I hope they'll fix it soon.  But anyway, I finally decided on my next game for now.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 4:32 am

(No problem. XD Is the next game a VN? XD)

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Totally. The sun is warm and the wind is cool. Do you think everything is cooperating for our sake, Alex? So we can have a wonderful honeymoon?"

Anjela stayed on guard as well, keeping an eye on Matthew's safety so she would summon a protective shield around him if he needed it. The harpy flew a little higher then marched more powerfully at Matthew, wanting to snatch him away with her big eagle legs.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 4:42 am

(It's actually solitaire.  I haven't played that in a long while so I figured why not?  XD)

Alex chuckled and replied, "It sure looks like it.  We couldn't have a picnic if the weather was terrible."

The couple continued to ride through the countryside and they were getting closer to their destination, where they would have a picnic.

Matthew stayed vigilant, observing the harpy's movements.  He had to look for an opening to attack its wings but without getting taken away.  As the harpy flew close to him, Matthew decided to aim for its legs and then quickly go for one of its wings.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 5:01 am

(I see. Have fun. XD)

Lycoris looked curious then asked, "So what is the place we are going to have our picnic at, Alex? Is it somewhere between the trees and such?"

The harpy was hit on the legs then the wing and shrieked in pain. As it went down, it shot more sharp feathers at Matthew. Anjela was quick to summon a protective shield around him but behind her, another harpy showed up and using that she was distracted, she grabbed her arm and pulled her away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 5:06 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Alex happily replied, "Yeah.  It's near the trees but it's also near a river.  It's really beautiful and I thought it would be perfect to have lunch there.  There are all sorts of beautiful creatures nearby, too, so I thought you'd like to meet them."

Matthew quickly turned around to see that another harpy had grabbed onto Anjela.  Knowing he had to act quickly, he ran towards that harpy and jumping up, he thrust his sword towards one of the harpy's wings, hoping that it would release Anjela.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 EmptySun Jul 07, 2019 5:12 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Yes, yes, I'd love that. I love meeting new creatures and the place you speak of sounds wonderful. Well, as expected from you, Alex. You always know of the very best."

The harpy shrieked in pain as Matthew hit its wing and let go of Anjela, who fell to the ground, a bit dazed by what just happened. The harpy couldn't fly anymore with its injured wing but marched at Matthew angrily, avoiding its sword and attacking him sharply with her other wing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: