Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 11:02 pm

Lycoris frowned angrily and replied, "Stand back, Alex. I'll break through this."

She took a few steps backward then summoned a couple of dark magic balls, firing them at the barrier. She summoned a ball after the other and shot as strongly as she could muster, wanting to break through.

Lady Penelope shook her head sadly and replied, "Me too, darling. This was too soon."

The two of them hurried downstairs then went outside to find Alex and Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 11:43 pm

(Back from work now.  ^^)

Alex stood back as Lycoris shot dark magic ball after another, doing her best to break through the barrier.

Meanwhile, Ryan and Lady Penelope had made it to the couple and Ryan shouted, "Please, Lycoris, stop this!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 12:21 am

(Welcome back. ^^ I am not sure how often I will post but I will try to as much as I can. XD)

Lycoris heard Ryan calling out to her and pausing in her attacks, she turned to him and angrily yelled,

"What's the meaning of this, Ryan?! What are you doing exactly? Keeping us prisoners here?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 12:42 am

(Ok, no problem and thanks.  ^^)

Ryan took a deep breath and replied, "You can't leave.  You know what happened last time the two of you went off on your own.  And there's no telling if that Duke Collins will go after you both again."

Alex replied, "Lycoris is so strong.  She can fight him off."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 12:49 am

Lycoris frowned and replied, "That's right. I don't need to be locked here to be protected. You have no right to do this!"

Her anger was rising and dark magic sparks were starting to surround her body. Lady Penelope looked gently at her and said,

"Sweetie, it's for your own safety we want you to stay here. You can't be on your own again. It's too dangerous."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 1:18 am

Ryan added, "Please, Lycoris.  By staying here, there's no way that duke will find out where you are.  If you two go out there again, he'll just be able to find you again.  Do you really think you'll be so lucky next time?"

Alex replied, "Look, we have each other and we'll be on the lookout.  After what that monster did last time, he won't have any mercy from either of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 3:32 am

Lycoris replied, "I am doing this to protect you in the first place. I-I don't want to hurt anyone. Why can't you understand? I can't stay here."

Lady Penelope replied gently, "Darling, you don't have to worry about that. Don't fear for our safety. We want to help. Outside is too dangerous-why take the risk when you can be safe here?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 4:44 am

Ryan nodded and added, "Yes, Lady Penelope is right.  I know you're worried about us and we understand but you're safe here.  We would only be sad and worried if you left.  And you know, Matt and Lady Penelope's daughter are looking for a way to help you and once they do, then you won't need to stay here anymore.  This is only temporary."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 5:08 am

Lycoris shook her head defiantly and replied, 

"No. You-you've seen what I've done to Sia. What-what I did to Duke Collins. I don't want to hurt someone else. Please, please understand. I won't be happy or comfortable here. My-my magic acts up all the time. Please let me go."

She looked pleadingly at Ryan, trying to subside her magic and ignore the voices once again appearing in her head.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 5:12 am

Ryan replied, "I know and I understand.  I can only imagine what you must be going through, Lycoris, and if I could, I would take your place.  But listen to us, to me.  This isn't your fault.  None of us blame you and I know Sia wouldn't.  Just don't push us away.  Let us help you."

Alex replied, "I don't know.  I know your place is strong but Lycoris isn't happy being confined here.  I have a safe place where it'll just be the two of us.  I can even fortify it if need me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 7:07 am

Lycoris replied desperately,

"It's not about whether you blame me or not. You-you don't understand. What if I hurt anyone? I-I can't guarantee your safety around me. I can't guarantee that my magic wouldn't get out of control suddenly and hurt someone. Don't you see? Even-even now. I am doing my best to control it but I can't. I am not staying here, Ryan. Let me go."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 7:19 am

Ryan sighed and replied, "We just can't do it.  We were told to have you stay here.  I'm sorry."

Alex replied, "But Ryan, please.  I know what Lycoris is talking about.  She really is scared and it's just better to have us go.  Listen, if you want, you could say that you tried to stop us and we had to put you down.  If you're worried about being blamed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 4:34 pm

Lady Penelope looked at Alex and replied, "But darling, it isn't about being blamed. Yes, it's true that Matthew and Anjela asked us to keep you here but it's to keep you safe until they make it back. We want to help, sweetie. It's our choice to take the risk."

Lycoris shook her head and replied tearfully, "And-and it's my choice too to refuse your help and decide to leave. Please, I-I..."

The voices had become stronger in her head and the dark magic around her body strengthened. A purple glow took over her eyes and she seemed to space out, her expression darkening.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 5:51 pm

Alex observed Lycoris' body and he knew what was happening.  Looking pleadingly at Lady Penelope and Ryan, he said,

"Please, you have to let us go.  Lycoris is barely holding onto herself as it is.  If these other voices in her head take over, they can hurt you or the others here and that's the last thing she or anyone wants.  Please trust me.  It's best that you let us go.  I promise I'll watch over Lycoris."

He then used his telepathy to communicate with Duchess Irene and Ryan and added,

And if we really get into trouble, I know how to contact you both.

Ryan looked troubled, turning to Lady Penelope.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 6:31 pm

Lady Penelope looked troubled as well, unsure of what to do. On one hand, she could see what was happening to Lycoris and she had no idea whether they could stop her if her powers went rogue. On the other hand, if they let Lycoris and Alex be, they would be in more danger.

Thinking quickly, she sighed and looking at Ryan, she said, "Do we let them go for now? If they stay at Alex's other place, we can check over them regularly to make sure they're unharmed?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 6:38 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I suppose so."

He turned to Alex and Lycoris and asked, "If we let you go, will you promise to keep regular contact with us?  Just to make sure you two are ok?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, I think we can do that.  Right, angel?"

He looked to Lycoris, hoping that her magic would calm down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 6:41 pm

Lycoris's magic was still unstable, but frowning with a dark expression, she calmly replied, 

"Yeah, sure. But you don't have to worry about us at all, you know-I can protect us just fine."

Lady Penelope looked concerned and looked worriedly at Alex, wondering if the couple would really be okay, especially with Lycoris' state.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 7:20 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "Please, it'll be ok, my lady.  You don't have to worry about us."

Ryan sighed inwardly and looked at Lady Penelope, wondering what she thought.  If she thought that it would be best to let the couple go, then he'd support it.

Alex approached Lycoris and gently touching her arm, he looked at her and quietly said,

"It'll be ok, Lycoris.  They'll let us go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 12:13 am

(Ahh I am making this post now when I can but I'll be out for the rest of the day and all. This is probably my only post for now unless I can sneak a post from my phone later or something. XD)

Lycoris nodded and just replied quietly, "They better will."

Lady Penelope sighed and thought over the situation for a moment. While it was more dangerous to let the couple go, it would definitely be trouble if Lycoris lost control over her power and hurt someone. So finally deciding, she glanced at Ryan then said,

"Ok, sweeties. Maybe it's best to let you go for now, as you wish. But you'll keep in regular contact and Alex, darling, please let us know the location where you plan to stay. In case anything happens, we know how to reach you."

She communicated with Alex telepathically and said,

Be careful, honey. I can see that Lycoris' state is getting only worse. I'm worried about you too, darling.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 3:07 am

(Ahh ok, no worries.  XD)

Alex nodded and replied,

Don't worry, my lady.  I'll look after myself as well as Lycoris.

He then said, "Yes, I understand.  So you will let down the barrier now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 4:15 pm

(Thanks. I couldn't post throughout the day but I'll try to be here tomorrow as usual unless the pharmacy is exceptionally busy or something. XD)

Lady Penelope sighed and nodding, she was about to let down the barrier when there was a sudden blast of dark magic at it, instantly breaking it down. Lady Penelope was surprised, but Lycoris smirked and said,

"Do you really think I was waiting for your permission? Just showing you that it wouldn't have mattered; we would have left anyways."

Obviously, Lycoris' behavior was changed from a few moments earlier and even her powers intensified, for she hadn't been able to break through the barrier only minutes earlier.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 5:58 pm

(Ok.  XD)

Ryan looked worried but said, "Just please be careful, both of you."

Alex nodded and replied, "We will."

He then approached Lycoris and said,

"Ok, we can go, angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 6:25 pm

Lycoris didn't say anything but just let Alex lead her out of the barrier and away from the others as they left the house. 

Lady Penelope sighed sadly after the couple left and turning to Ryan, she sadly asked, "Did we make the right decision, darling? Should we have tried harder to have them stay?"

Lisianthus and the chancellor had come down a little earlier and they had observed the last bit of what happened.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 7:00 pm

As Alex held onto Lycoris' arm and led the way towards town, he said,

"Hey, Lycoris, you're feeling better?  We'll be away from here and it'll just be the two of us."

Ryan sighed as well and replied, "I-I don't know, my lady.  I would have wanted them to stay but we both saw how Lycoris was behaving.  I guess she felt like she was being caged even though this was for her own safety."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jun 16, 2019 10:37 pm

Lycoris smirked a bit and nodding, she said,

"I'm fine. Yes, it will be a lot better with just the two of us and no one could have stopped us anyways."

Lady Penelope replied sadly, "I was worried, too, Lycoris could get out of hand. Oh dear, I truly hope they will be okay. There's no telling if that duke would go after them once more."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: