Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 7:25 am

Matthew smiled sadly and replied, "I guess it wasn't meant to be.  Her heart always belonged to Alex.  I guess I never really had a chance."

Ryan cast a dark magic spell on the cloaked man, freezing him in place.  He replied,

"I think not."

He then quickly sent a telepathic message to Duchess Irene to let her know what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 7:36 am

The shapeshifter reached out to touch Matthew's hand gently and said, "She isn't the one. Not for you. The right one just hasn't come along yet but you'll find her one day and she'll have eyes only for you."

Irene received Ryan's message and immediately replied that she was coming, and to keep the man in place. 

The man growled as he was frozen in place but smirking under his cloak, he said,

"So what if you kill me? I am not the only one. You'll die anyways, queen. You don't deserve to be our ruler!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 7:45 am

Matthew smiled and gently squeezing the shapeshifter's hand, he replied, "Thank you.  I hope so."

He looked at the remaining sunset and said, "Meantime, let's continue enjoying this."

Ryan replied, "I'm not going to kill you.  I want answers.  Who are you and why did you just try to kill Sia?"

He then cast an extra strong protective shield around Lisianthus, in case of another attack.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out for work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 4:33 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter smiled gently at Matthew and nodding, she turned her attention back to the sunset. She said, "You know, you could make a wish now, too. Just look at the sunset and ask it for you what you want the most right now."

The cloaked man only replied, "She is a cruel queen. She is a monster. Her hands are stained with blood of tens of innocent people. She only deserves to die and she will."

He was trying to break through Ryan's spell and get free. There was no way he would let himself be captured or to have to spill what he knew.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 5:38 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "Ok, might as well give it a try."

He looked at the sunset and made a wish silently.  He wished that he would be able to find happiness and love eventually.

Ryan maintained the freeze spell on the cloaked man and evenly replied,

"I will not let you or anyone else hurt Sia.  Anyone who lays a hand on her will have to get through me."

He hoped that Duchess Irene and some soldiers would come soon so that he could hand over the man to them for interrogation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 6:04 pm

The shapeshifter made a silent wish as well. She, too, wished for Matthew to find happiness and love, for she thought he was a good and a kind man and he deserved to find the happiness he sought.

The cloaked man replied sternly, "Then you'll die too. Anyone who sides with the cruel queen deserves to die as well."

A few minutes later, galloping of horses could be heard, as a group of royal soldiers appeared on their horses, led by Irene on her own horse. The soldiers got off their horses and swiftly moved to surround the man and capture him, while Irene approached the couple and worriedly asked, 

"Are you two okay? Was anyone hurt?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 6:36 pm

As the sunset was almost over, Matthew said,

"Let me know when you want to head back to town.  We should return the horses and then there should be a little time to check out the pet shop before we head back.  Hey, we could even have dinner if you want."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I'm ok."

He let go of the freeze spell, seeing that the soldiers surrounded the man.  He approached Lisianthus and asked,

"Sia, are you ok? You aren't hurt, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 6:51 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Well, let's head back. We shouldn't be too late. And don't worry about dinner; just show me the pet shop and then you can head back. I don't want to go back to the house just yet."

She stood up and extended her hand to Matthew to help him up as well.

Although Lisianthus was quite shaken by what happened, she made an effort to smile to Ryan and nodding, she said, "I am alright. Well, physically at least."

Irene looked relieved and said, "Thank goodness none of you was hurt. You were able to protect Lisianthus' life, Ryan. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 10:31 pm

Matthew wondered why the shapeshifter didn't want to head back to the house just yet but nodding, he replied,

"Ok, let's go then."

He got up and got on his horse, waiting for the shapeshifter.

Ryan smiled and replied, "You're welcome, my lady.  I will always protect Sia, no matter what.  We should probably get Melody and head back to the castle, but I want to know who that man is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2019 11:23 pm

The shapeshifter got on her horse as well and after making sure her hood was securely on, she followed Matthew back to town so they could return the horses to the stables.

Irene nodded and replied, "That we will. The soldiers will make sure he's taken to the castle and kept in custody until we can personally interrogate him. Where's Melody kept? I'll send a soldier to pick her up. I don't want you two wandering alone in the city right. There could be more like this man."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 4:24 am

Matthew directed his horse back towards town, turned to the shapeshifter, and smiled softly at her.  It was a happy day and he couldn't have asked for better company.

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Yes, that's true.  He did say that there would be others.  We left Melody back at the city stables."

He approached Lisianthus and wrapped his arms around her in a protective hug.

(I'm back from work now and I'll post more once I'm free.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 4:45 am

(Welcome back and ok. ^^)

The shapeshifter returned Matthew's smile although she knew that he might not see it now that she had her hood on. It was a peaceful day and Matthew's company was relaxing, and she felt like she was in a good mood.

Lisianthus returned Ryan's hug as she certainly needed it right then. Irene nodded and said, "I'll send a soldier to pick her up right away. You take one of the horses and go back immediately to the castle. You'll be safe there."

Lisianthus spoke up then, "No need to. We can go back to the human world. It's safe there too. I don't want to go back to that castle, not right now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 6:25 am

(Free now.  Really tired but I'll try to post when I can.  ^^)

Matthew continued to lead the way back to town and soon, they were back, heading towards the stables.  The townspeople were heading home after a hard day's work.

Ryan could understand where Lisianthus was thinking but he said, "We should head back to the castle first, Sia.  Then Duchess Irene can summon a portal back to the human world and we can return back to my place.  It wouldn't be wise to summon a portal here out in the open."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 6:29 am

(Welcome back and take your time. ^^)

The shapeshifter looked around the town as they headed back towards the stables. She quietly commented, "The town sure gets quiet after sunset, with everyone going back home."

Lisianthus sighed but she said, "Okay."

Irene was about to lead the couple to a horse so they could go back to the castle guarded but suddenly there was a commotion from the soldiers' side. Irene looked at them and to her surprise, the cloaked man was on the ground, while the royal soldiers tried to wake him up but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 6:43 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's true.  It's time when people finish up their work for the day, so they head on home."

Ryan looked towards the commotion and asked, "What happened?  Is he dead?"

He immediately regretted letting go of his freeze spell.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 6:47 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "I see. How is it around here at night? I know some towns are dangerous to walk around when it's late."

One of the soldiers looked at Ryan and replied, "He suddenly swallowed a pill before we could stop him and then he was on the ground. He isn't waking up."

Irene quickly approached the cloaked and inspected him but as Ryan had predicted, the man was dead. Groaning in frustration, she said,

"He killed himself. He didn't want us to interrogate him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 7:14 am

Matthew replied, "Devenshire is very safe, even at night.  There are lamps lit up at night and we have security systems in place.  People can feel free walking around."

Ryan replied, "It's my fault.  I shouldn't have kept my eyes off him.  Is there no way we can find out about him now?  Is there no identification?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 7:26 am

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "That's good. Your town is a pretty safe place. In the gods' world, it varies from a city to another. Some are very safe while you have to be more wary in other ones."

Irene furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "It isn't your fault, Ryan. He would have done this anyways. But we'll still investigate him. We'll try to identify him and see if he has any past criminal records before this incident."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 7:39 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "It's the same here, too.  Devenshire is pretty safe but other towns and cities can be way more dangerous."

The two of them arrived back at the stables and a stablehand was there to greet them.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok.  I suspect he must part of some group."

He turned to Lisianthus and sadly added, "I'm sorry, beautiful.  I should have taken better care to keep you disguised to protect you better."

(I'll go ahead and get off for the night since I'm pretty sleepy but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 5:06 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded to the stablehand as he approached them and she got off her horse, handing the reigns back to the stablehand. She petted the horse's head gently and thanked it for the good ride.

Lisianthus smiled a bit at Ryan and shaking her head, she said, "It is not your fault, cutie. You saved my life. I am certain you didn't expect that someone would try to kill me."

She paused and after glancing at the sight before her, a shiver ran down her spine and instinctively hugging Ryan closer, she said, "Let's leave. We can go back to the castle but I want to go to the human world immediately afterward. This place is dreadful."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 6:22 pm

Matthew did the same, getting off his horse and gently patted his head.  He then went ahead and took care of the rental fee, paying the stablehand.

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and nodding, he replied, "I understand.  The castle is safe but you definitely would be safer back at my place."

He turned to Duchess Irene and asked, "Is that ok with you, my lady?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 6:39 pm

After Matthew had taken care of the payment and the horses had returned to inside the stables, the shapeshifter looked at him and said, "Only visiting the pet shop remains before we call it a day. But it's dark. Would the shop be still open?"

Irene sighed and although she would have preferred that Lisianthus remained in the protection of the castle, it seemed like the couple didn't like that idea right now. So nodding, she said, "Alright. I'll take care of the investigations meanwhile."

She called for her horse and it approached the party. She said, "Get on it. We'll go back to the castle right away and we better be quick; hopefully, no civilians have witnessed any of what happened here now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2019 7:42 pm

Matthew replied, "We might be able to catch it just before it closes but we shouldn't dawdle.  Let's go."

Ryan nodded and got on the horse.  He then helped Lisianthus and Nala get on as well, and then waited for Duchess Irene to lead the way back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2019 12:41 am

The shapeshifter nodded and followed Matthew as he led the way to the pet shop.

Irene got on another house and a group of soldiers accompanied the party back to the castle for protection. They all rode back swiftly, being as careful as possible although nothing uneventful happened on the way back.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2019 1:19 am

Matthew continued to lead the way to the pet shop, which was nearby.  Fortunately, it hadn't closed yet and Matthew said, 

"Let's go in."

As Ryan rode with the others, he wondered why Lisianthus was only now being targeted.  After all, she'd been out before and hardly anyone recongized her then, so why now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: