Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 4:32 am

(It got moved to tomorrow so it'll be really busy then but yeah, I'm free today although I don't know how much I'll post.  I just feel like I've had a pretty bad past few days and it's like nothing's gone right.  Stupid Internet goes out and then I've been dealing with this awful headache and even though I took meds and everything, it's not going away.  T.T)

Matthew and the salesclerk continued to talk for a bit and the purchase was made.  Matthew then carried the violin in its case and approaching the shapeshifter, he smiled and handed it to her, saying,

"Here, this is for you and I won't hear you refuse it."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  What do you think of it?"

Helena replied sadly, "So it's a magic you're unfamiliar with, sir?"

Alex hugged Lycoris tightly and replied, "Lycoris, listen to me, listen to my voice.  I'm here and I'm with you always.  Hang onto me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 5:04 am

(Aww it's ok, I understand. I hope things work out for you and take it easy, right? Try to drink lots of water and get some rest. It's best not to strain your eyes by looking at the screen and all that.)

The shapeshifter sighed and after a moment of silence, she said, 

"I can't accept it. This is all because I said I lost my violin, right? There was no need for it. I mean, it's quite thoughtful of you but it's not like I have time to play anymore so why go through the trouble?"

Lisianthus replied, "Well, it's pretty fancy and awesome. I guess it's natural because eh, I am the queen?"

Irene nodded and replied, "That's right. How do you feel? Does anything feel familiar?"

Lisianthus looked around and replied slowly, "Umm somewhat but I don't really remember anything yet."

The healer replied, "It's definitely dark magic, my lady, but a very powerful form that I have never seen anything like before. The spells that usually work have no effect on it. Either it's something new or the caster is simply quite powerful."

Lycoris hugged Alex more tightly and she struggled for a few moments before she suddenly calmed down, with the purple glow in her eyes going back to a faint glow while her dark magic dissipated. She took a few breaths then quietly murmured, "They-they are gone..."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 6:38 am

(I'll try.  I've just been so frustrated.  The VN editing is fine but yeah, the volunteer editing, I'm kind of considering quitting.  And yeah, I have said that before, or at least I've said that to Folke.  But it's really hard nowadays to do it when I have my classes and then my VN editing and then being the only volunteer editor around and I haven't even gotten compensated for the past few months although the owner says that he's been having trouble getting extra keys for me.  I feel kind of guilty if I quit but on the other hand, I feel like it might be in my best interest to do so.  At least have one less responsibility to deal with.  And then yeah, other things.  I just really want something to go right soon.  :/)

Matthew replied, "Hey, it's my gift to you and if you want to think of it another way, I guess I'm being selfish.  I want to hear you play."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Maybe you can look out your window and see if the view is familiar?"

Helena nodded and replied, "Oh my, I see.  There must be something that can be done for them.  Perhaps an expert in dark magic might know?"

Alex continued to hold onto Lycoris and replied, "Oh that's wonderful to hear.  Lycoris, you never have to be afraid.  If you feel troubled or hurt, you tell me, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 7:34 am

(Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. I think it's more important that you give attention and time to the jobs that have a higher priority and all and pay you. :/)

The shapeshifter sighed and after a moment of silence, she said, "You're as stubborn as a mule, aren't you?"

She reached out to take the violin from Matthew and said, "You can't expect much from me playing though. I haven't played anything in years. You're in for a disappointment, really."

Lisianthus nodded and walked to the window where she looked to outside. She took a deep breath and replied, "It seems familiar but...no, nothing comes to mind."

The healer nodded and replied, "Yeah, that would be a good idea. Lord Arundell may be better than me in this case."

Nathan nodded in understanding and replied, "I'll look into it. It might take a little time but I won't save any effort to rescue them."

Lycoris nodded slowly and holding on to Alex tightly, she replied,

"Those voices...they-they filled my head of all a sudden and they say such terrible things. They're so terrible. It's almost as though they want to control me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 8:49 am

(That's true.  Well, at least on a bit of good news, I finally passed a really difficult mission I struggled for a few days on.  O.O)

Matthew smiled and replied, "It's ok.  You don't have to play for me right away.  I'd just like to hear you sometime."

Ryan looked thoughtful and then asked, "Ahh Sia, are you wearing a bracelet right now?"

Helena replied, "I don't know what I can do to help but perhaps help with the research, too?  I'm pretty good at reading through books and remembering information from them."

Alex replied, "Oh my.  My angel, that must be so horrible.  Why would the voices want to take over you?  All you've wanted is to be in control of yourself, to do what you want, to love who you want."

(Ok, now I'll go to bed.  It's really late here and all but I should be able to make a post or two tomorrow before I go to work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 5:19 pm

(That's great news and I hope other things turn out well too. ^^ Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The shapeshifter didn't reply right away but after taking a deep breath, she actually smiled warmly and it showed in her voice as she replied, 

"Well, I guess I have some practicing to do. Well, umm, thank you. This is the first gift I receive in a long time and umm, it's, well, it's a very nice gift really. So yeah, thank you. I'll do my best to play nicely for you."

Lisianthus looked curiously at Ryan but then looking at her wrist, she was wearing a bracelet indeed. She observed it for a moment then smiling softly, she said, "This was a gift from you, wasn't it?"

Nathan smiled at Helena and nodding, he said, "That would be wonderful. You can definitely help me with that while I concentrate on the practical part of the research."

The healer nodded and replied, "I'll continue looking into the healing part myself, see if there is anything I can do as well. Thank you very much for your help."

Lycoris buried her head into Alex's chest and sobbing a bit, she said, 

"I don't know. I don't know what these voices are, or why they do what they do to me. They fill my head all of a sudden and it-it's like they mess up with me. I am scared, Alex. I am scared."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 5:42 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and replied, "I can't wait and I hope you like it.  I like listening to music.  I feel like it brings out such emotions and feelings in us, you know?"

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  Does it bring back any specific memories?"

Helena replied, "Of course, sir.  We'll do everything to get these men's health restored."

Alex gently hugged Lycoris and rubbed her back, trying to calm her down.  Thinking of something, he said,

"Perhaps we should look into this.  It's definitely tied to your powers, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 6:11 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "That's true."

She was silent for a moment then said, "Well, are you planning on taking me anywhere else? Continue our tour perhaps or is your town so small that there is nothing else to show?"

Lisianthus looked thoughtful, doing her best to remember anything else, She said, "It was a gift from you and...umm I think it was your very first gift to me? But I can't really remember anything else. Nothing about when or where or why."

The healer smiled at Helena and nodding, he said, "I am sure, my lady."

Nathan said, "If that's all, we'll excuse ourselves then. I still have an important announcement to make to all people at the mansion."

He winked meaningfully at Helena.

Lycoris tearfully asked, "Does this have to do with what the shapeshifter said about losing control of my powers? When the voices appear in my head, it-it's always when my magic starts to act up, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 6:53 pm

Matthew pouted and replied, "Hey, it may be a small town but that doesn't mean there isn't anything else to show you.  Come on."

He led the way out of the shop and back outside, heading to the park.

Ryan replied, "Let me see if I can help with that.  I gave you that  bracelet as a friendship one.  This was before we got close.  And we were in the human world at the time, but you have to return here for your duties."

Helena blushed deeply, understanding the meaning behind Nathan's words and she replied,

"Yes, of course.  Thank you for your help, sir."

She curtseyed to the healer and then walked with Nathan as they left.

Alex replied, "That is my guess although it is only a guess.  I can talk to the shapeshifter and see if she can look more into what's going on."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 7:00 pm

The shapeshifter couldn't help but a smile a bit and followed Matthew as they went out of the shop and towards their next destination. As they walked, she asked, "So, where are you taking me next?"

Lisianthus looked thoughtful and as she continued to gaze at her bracelet for a few moments, she smiled and nodding, she said, 

"Yes, yes, I remember. It was back when we first met. We were just friends back then and then I came back here. Umm something tells me that I was feeling quite depressed back then but I can't tell why."

Nathan led the way out of the healer's office then out of the infirmary. Looking thoughtful, he said, 

"Hmm, I should probably ask for a gathering of all the servants and soldiers to make my announcement and introduce you officially as Lady Arundell. How does that sound?"

Lycoris nodded slowly and replied,

"I-I would appreciate it a lot if she could help. I am worried how bad this could get. What if...what if I can't resist the next time? What if I lost control?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 10:22 pm

(I'll be going out very soon but I'll make this post before I do so.  XD)

Matthew replied, "I'm taking you to the local park.  It's a nice place to relax and it's a beautiful day so we should enjoy it."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "Perhaps it was because we had to be part back then?  We did feel connected, even back then."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "That sounds wonderful.  To be introduced as your wife."

She blushed deeply, thinking about it.

Alex replied, "And I'll talk to her about it.  Even if she doesn't know what's going on, I'm sure she can look up information about your case and I'll help however I can."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 01, 2019 11:24 pm

(Okay. XD I have a lot of things to do at the pharmacy for today so I am not sure how often I will post myself but I'll try to sneak in if I can. XD)

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Well, yes, I'll give your town this credit. The weather is always nice here. Like it never rains. Always sunny and bright."

Lisianthus looked thoughtful as she tried hard to remember but she replied, "I can't tell exactly but no, it doesn't feel like this is it. There was something else..."

Irene knew what she was referring to but she refrained from saying anything.

Nathan looked happily at Helena and said, "You're the mistress of this mansion now, Lady Arundell. They are your people as they are mine. How does it feel?"

Lycoris nodded and hugging Alex tightly, she said,

"Okay. Just don't ever leave me. Not-not for a moment. It's like you are my only way of pushing them away. Don't leave me please. I-I heard them say they will make me forget you. I can't even bear that thought."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 3:27 am

(Ahh ok, no problem.  I'm back now and I'll take care of some stuff.  XD  Also, I wanted to apologize if I've sounded stressed the past few days.  I'm dealing with stuff like my dad going to the US in a little over a week and he'll be gone for 2 months.  And on top of work and other things, it feels like it's just a lot to handle.  I haven't even brought up the comp issue yet.  I'm feeling a bit guilty if I bring it up now before my dad leaves although I may email him when he's in the US to look out for a new comp on sale and give him a link and all that.  So yeah.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "Well, it does rain here although it's only occasionally.  You haven't seen the town yet when it does.  But most of the time, it's quite nice here."

Ryan replied, "If it's causing you stress to try to remember, then just let it come to you naturally.  On the bracelet, do you recognize the creatures?"

Helena happily replied, "I'm just incredibly happy to be married to you, my Nathan.  That's all that matters to me."

Alex replied, "I promise, Lycoris.  I will never leave you.  I will remain with you forever.  You are my infinite love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 3:54 pm

(Aww it's ok, I totally understand. Hug I know how that feels like. I hope things settle down on your side soon. ^^ And I was pretty busy during work and I had to deal with a couple of problems at the end of the day, too, so yeah, I can only post now. XD)

The shapeshifter replied, "I don't mind rain. I'd like to see it rain here actually. It would be a nice change of pace although I admit it's always beautiful here so far. It's why I like to spend most of the time back at the house outside."

Lisianthus looked at her bracelet again but looking a bit confused, she said, "Umm not really. They look like some sort of animals though? Are they supposed to be special?"

Nathan looked lovingly at Helena and said, "And I am quite happy to be your husband, Helena."

They soon arrived at the ballroom of the mansion, which was pretty spacious. Nathan then sent a mass telepathic message to the servants and most of the soldiers to gather there as he had an important announcement to make.

Lycoris held tightly to Alex, wanting his warmth to engulf and surround her, comfort her. She just softly murmured, "Thank you, for being here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 5:34 pm

(Thanks, and it's ok.  I actually have to leave early today so I really may not be able to post much before I go.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Hey, I understand.  Well, you never know.  We may get rain sometime soon.  It usually comes unexpectedly."

Ryan replied, "They're cats.  I think you liked them and were quite interested in them when you first saw these on your bracelet."

As Helena waited with Nathan, she commented, "This room is beautiful.  Is this where you'd usually hold parties?"

Alex lovingly replied, "I love you, my Lycoris.  I will always be here with you.  I will never let you go."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 6:00 pm

(No problem. ^^)

The shapeshifter smiled slightly and said, "Well, I'd like to see that. I wonder if rain is any different in the human world from the gods' world. I should witness it to compare."

Lisianthus continued observing her bracelet for a few more moments before she smiled and nodding, she said, 

"Yes, yes, I remember. I told you I liked them so you gave me this bracelet with the little cats on them. And I treasured this gift very very much."

Nathan smiled and nodding, he said, "That's right. It's been forever since we've held any balls here though. I think the last one we had might have been for my third wedding anniversary with Talia, my previous wife. A fruitless attempt from my mother to fix things between us, and that was so many years ago."

Lycoris replied softly, "And I love you so deeply and infinitely, Alex. My love for you is the one thing I could never doubt, could never deny. I've loved you from the first moment I laid my eyes on you, and I will continue to love you for all eternity."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 7:03 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew looked curiously at the shapeshifter and asked, "You think rain between worlds is different?  I'd always thought they would be the same."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Yes, that's right.  Hey, there are no cats here, right?  The gods' world doesn't have cats?"

Helena nodded and replied, "I see.  Well, you know, I'd love to have a private dance with you, my Nathan, sometime."

Alex's heart swelled upon hearing Lycoris' words and without saying anything, he leaned in for a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 02, 2019 10:57 pm

The shapeshifter shrugged and replied, "Oh I was wondering. I've lived my entire life in the gods' world so I have no idea how the devils' world or the human world rain. There might be a difference. For one, I've observed that you only have one moon in this world, but in the gods' world, they have three. Maybe the rain is different too."

Lisianthus nodded with a smile and replied, "Yes but I think...I read about cats in a book about the human world sometime and I really liked them."

Nathan gazed lovingly at Helena and replied, "Heh, that's a wonderful idea, you know. I'd love to dance with you. In fact, once things settle down, we're going to have a grand ball here for a proper celebration of our marriage. You deserve only the best, love."

Lycoris was a bit surprised as Alex kissed her but she returned the kiss ever so sweetly, reaching out to caress Alex's cheeks lovingly, pouring all her love into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 4:22 am

(Back from work now.  I'll post now and then take care of some things, but then I'll be back to post more.  I've had a really good day so yeah.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "You have a point.  I never really thought of it like that.  I guess I figured that rain would be the same, no matter which world it's in."

Ryan smiled and replied, "Then I have an idea."

He used his magic and summoned a small kitten in his hands.  He handed it to Lisianthus and said,

"Here, your very own kitten, Sia."

Helena blushed deeply and replied, "I already have the best and I'm looking right at him."

She gazed lovingly at Nathan.

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris sweetly and passionately, pouring all of his love into it.  Once the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly at Lycoris and said,

"I love you forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 11:57 am

(Woot, I am glad to hear that. ^^ Sorry I wasn't able to post again. It was busy at the pharmacy and I am having more troubles at work to the point I am contemplating to leave the job. :/ Anyways, it's my day off tomorrow so I'll post more then. ^^)

The shapeshifter nodded and after a moment of silence, she said, "Maybe I should take you to the gods' world sometime while I can. Show you around Cephiron, like you are showing me Devenshire."

Lisianthus looked surprised as Ryan summoned a kitten for her and looking happily at it, she said, "Wow, how could you do that? She's so adorable."

She reached out to pet the kitten gently. 

Nathan gazed back lovingly at Helena and wrapping his arms around her waist, he was about to lean in for a kiss when the servants and soldiers started showing up in the ballroom. He coughed a bit then looking slyly at her, he quietly said, 

"We'll postpone our kiss for now but I totally have to make up for it later."

Lycoris was blushing deeply but smiling shyly, she said, "And I love you forever, Alex. My Alex. My one, true love and everything to me in life. My whole world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 5:51 pm

(Awww no problem.  I hope things work out with your work situation.  ^^)

Matthew smiled and replied, "I would love that.  I've never been to the gods' world and I'm curious to see what it looks like with my own eyes.  Perhaps compare the differences between these worlds."

Ryan replied, "It's part of my abilities.  And yup, it's a girl.  You can give her whatever name comes to you and she'll be your companion always."

Helena giggled and replied, "Yup, that's right, my Nathan.  You are totally going to make it up to me."

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris' waist and replied, "And you are my world.  I love you and I'll protect you always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 6:20 pm

(Thanks. ^^)

The shapeshifter replied, "You'll find quite some differences alright but I think you'll like it. Okay. I'll make you a day to take you there. I don't usually waste time with such casual activities but I suppose I owe you to do this for you at least."

Lisianthus looked happily at Ryan and then after looking thoughtful for a moment, she said, "I'll call her Nala. She's so cute. Hey, Nala. I'm Sia!"

She reached out to pick Nala up from Ryan's hands and hugged her happily.

Nathan winked happily at Helena and the couple waited until all the servants and soldiers were present. Once that became, Nathan led Helena so they both stood at the top of the staircase in the middle of the ballroom so they could see everyone present. He then spoke up,

"You're all probably wondering why I gather you here now after I've just returned. This is because I have a very important announcement to make and you all have to know it."

He paused, glanced lovingly at Helena then looking back at the servants and soldiers, he said, "You've seen Helena a couple of days ago when she was staying with us before the attack on the mansion. Helena is now my wife and the one and only Lady Arundell."

Lycoris laid her head on Alex's chest and smiled softly, feeling calm in his presence. Smiling a little sadly, she said, 

"Alex, do you think Nerine is happy now where she is? Is-is she watching us and she-she truly doesn't mind?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 7:11 pm

Matthew chuckled and replied, "You don't owe me anything but I'd really love for you to take me and give me a tour.  Tell me what you like about the gods' world."

The two continued to walk and made their way to the park.

Ryan smiled and Nala meowed happily at Lisianthus.  Ryan said,

"Nala likes you, beautiful."

Helena blushed, smiled at the servants and soldiers, and curtseyed politely although she didn't say anything.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, I believe my darling would be happy for us and she's watching over us now.  She told me herself that she wants me to be happy and you know that she loves you.  She loves both of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 7:39 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Alright, I'll take you. The gods' world is a lot smaller than the human world but it's definitely larger than Devenshire. I can think of some places you'd be interested in seeing. A magical park, a city on the sky, and the capital which is full of life. You'll enjoy yourself."

Lisianthus grinned happily at Ryan and replied, "Thank you so much, Ryan. This is another gift from you and it's such a wonderful one as usual."

The servants and soldiers looked quite surprised at the news, and there were some whispers around at their new mistress being a human lady. Nathan continued firmly,

"Helena is now Lady Arundell, the mistress of this mansion, and every word of her is to be obeyed as strictly as mine. Her every wish is to be granted and her comfort and protection are to be sought by everyone working here. Please pay her your respect."

The servants and soldiers hesitated for a moment, but then they all obediently bowed in greeting to Helena.

Lycoris smiled softly but sadly, and quietly replied, "I hope so. I want her to be happy and at peace."

Her expression becoming a little sadder, she quietly continued, "Part of me can't help but feel terrible at this. I-I realize that my wish to be always with you, to be happy with you only became true when she..."

Her voice trailed off, unable to continue.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri May 03, 2019 7:53 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "I definitely look forward to it, especially with you being my guide.  Thanks."

Ryan replied, "I'm happy you like her and she can keep you company always."

Helena smiled shyly and said, "It is a pleasure to meet you all."

She felt a little weird being addressed as a noble, as although she was now technically one, she didn't think of herself as a noble.

Alex nodded and hugging Lycoris, he replied, "I know, Lycoris, I know.  I really wish there had been a way the three of us could have all been happy together.  But my darling is watching over us and she'd want us to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: