Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:31 am

(Surprised  Nice.  I should get around to it as well.  XD)

Ryan chuckled and gazing flirtatiously back at Lisianthus, he replied, "You're more than enough, Sia.  Umm would you mind if I call you beautiful?  It was my special word just for you."

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course I do, Lycoris.  I adore having you around, with me.  Sure, we've been through some difficult times but I know I wouldn't have been able to get through them without you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:39 am

(Yup, I hope it's fun to play as well. XD)

Lisianthus blushed but she happily replied,

"Umm ok? That could help too. I mean, I do want to remember our love story. It was a passionate, happy one, right?"

Lycoris couldn't help but smile a bit despite her tears and reaching out to touch Alex's hand, she put it close to her heart and softly said,

"Thank you. Thank you for being the only one who believes in me."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:43 am

Ryan replied, "Well, yeah, for the most part.  We've had our ups and down but all couples do.  We've weathered through it all, though, and our love is stronger than ever."

He smiled happily at Lisianthus.

Alex smiled softly and replied, "I'll always believe in you, Lycoris.  Even if everyone turns against you, I'll always be by your side.  I will never leave you.  I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:50 am

Lisianthus smiled at Ryan then looking slyly at him, she said,

"Well, I do hope you didn't upset me too much before. Are you a gentle, loving fiance or not, hm?"

Lycoris smiled lovingly and felt so peaceful that moment, just laying her head like that in Alex's lap and feeling his love and care. Wanting to speak her mind to him, she sadly murmured,

"My dad...my dad did a most terrible thing to me, Alex, to us. He-he took away my whole life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:55 am

Ryan replied, "I'd love to think that I am."

He gave Lisianthus loving, flirtatious looks.

Matthew coughed and said, "Umm if you two want some private time, I'll just head to my room and turn in."

Although Alex had a feeling he knew what Lycoris was referring to, he wondered how she knew.  He gently replied,

"What is it?  What happened, Lycoris?"

He wanted her to open up and tell him what she knew.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:11 am

Lisianthus quickly gave her attention to Matthew and replied,

"Oopsies, sorry, Matt. I just wanted to remember a little more about Ryan but that was thoughtless of us, heh. You should totally get yourself a girlfriend soon so we don't leave you out like this again."

Lycoris replied tearfully, "My dad is the one who made Nerine hate me, Alex. He-he cast a spell on her so she would hate me for the rest of her life. He-he deprived me of the only thing I ever wished for."

Tears trickled down her cheeks and she sobbed, feeling hurt and broken.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:35 am

Matthew pouted and replied, "Hey, I haven't been so lucky as the two of you, but it's ok."

He thought about Lycoris and how much he wished to be her love although he knew that Alex was her true love.

Alex hugged Lycoris and gently replied, "Oh my.  That's horrible.  For a parent to do that to their children.  But Lycoris, how do you know this?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:45 am

(Aww I feel sorry for Matthew now although it was kind of his fault. He got close to Lycoris' other self so the real one didn't like this. XD)

Lisianthus giggled a bit and replied,

"Aww hey, I am sure you'll find her eventually. She'll be pretty and you'll shower her with attention and love and then we'll be the ones to feel left out."

Lycoris held onto Alex as she tearfully replied,

"Matt told me. He-he read this in my dad's notes. He wanted to tell me that Nerine didn't hate me of her own free will but this made me feel even worse. Why-why do I find out now, when it's too late? If-if only I had known earlier..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:49 am

(Heh, that's true.  XD)

Matthew blushed and replied, "Heh, I hope so.  I'd like to find true love, too, someday."

Ryan replied, "My beautiful's right.  You'll find her.  She's out there somewhere."

Alex replied, "I found out about this, too.  The shapeshifter told me while we were having dinner.  Apparently, there was a page that was hidden with magic so she and Matt only found out just now.  I'm sorry, Lycoris.  You don't deserve this pain and for someone to hurt you..."

He hugged Lycoris gently, letting her cry on him as much as she wished.

(Getting sleepy so I'll be going to bed now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 4:31 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded happily in agreement and getting an idea, she turned to Ryan and excitedly asked,

"Hey, Ryan, did I have female friends back in the gods' world? Maybe we can set up a date for Matt so he can find his true love soon."

She turned to give Matthew a sly but playful look, totally serious about her suggestion.

Lycoris held onto Alex and as she sobbed, she murmured,

"I'll never forgive him. I-I hate him. I hate him. All my life I wished for nothing but Nerine to love and accept me then I find out about this. But it's too late because she's gone. I hate him. I won't let him rest in his grave. Didn't he save me in the first place to restore the devils' world? I won't save it. I won't do anything he wanted."

There was anger rising in her voice as she spoke, and the purple glow was slowly coming back to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Ryan chuckled and replied, "I don't know about that but I think someone might know more about that.  When we go to the gods' world tomorrow, I'll introduce you to someone who's known you practically all your life."

Alex gently rubbed Lycoris' back and was aware that she was starting to lose control.  He replied,

"Lycoris, it's ok.  You don't need to forgive him.  It's ok to be angry.  And you don't have to save the devils' world.  You are your own person and you have the right to make your own decisions.  I'm here for you and whatever you want to do, I'll support you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Lisianthus looked curious and replied, "Oh I totally want to meet that person. It's that mother figure you told me about earlier, right? She will definitely help me remember more things."

She grinned and said, "Hopefully, she'll tell me about the female friends I have. I must have some, right? Hopefully they are very pretty. Don't worry, Matt, we've got your back!"

She smiled happily at Matthew.

It helped Lycoris to hear that Alex supported her and he didn't try to persuade her otherwise. She continued to sob in anger as she murmured,

"It-it hurts so much, Alex. That captain took Nerine away from me to death and my dad took her away from me in life. How-how can I go on with so much pain, Alex? My own parents never loved me and they forced my only sister to hate me. Do-do I deserve this, Alex? Why? Why?"

The purple glow in her eyes just strengthened as anger seemed to consume Lycoris, and she was spacing out as her emotions got stronger.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 7:16 pm

Matthew blushed and replied, "Thanks, Sia.  That would be great of you."

Ryan added, "Heh, perhaps we should all turn in for the night?  We should get our rest for tomorrow."

Alex replied, "I-I don't know, Lycoris.  You definitely don't deserve any of this.  Lycoris, if I could take your place and bear the hurt and pain you're feeling right now, I would."

He hugged Lycoris tightly, aware that she appeared to be losing control, and he said,

"I'm here.  I'm always here for you.  I promise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2019 11:03 pm

Lisianthus was about to say that they could stay up a little more but then yawning a bit, she blushed in embarrassment but laughing it off, she said,

"Oh I guess it's a good idea. We need the rest after all."

Although Lycoris had been slowly spacing out as though in a trance, hearing Alex's words and having him so close was bringing her back to her senses. She returned the hug tightly and between her tears as her eyes fluttered between the purple glow and natural blue, she murmured,

"No-no matter what? You won't leave me too? But I-I am afraid. I-I am afraid I end up hurting you, like I-I hurt Sia..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 3:21 am

(Back from work.  ^^)

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true."

Matthew nodded and getting up, he said, "Then I'll bid you all a good night and see you in the morning."

He then left the living room, heading to his room.

Then, Ryan turned to Lisianthus and said, "Do you want your own room for tonight or is it ok to stay in my room?  I'll sleep on the couch."

Alex rubbed Lycoris' back and gently replied, "I understand.  I understand how worried and scared you must be feeling.  It's going to be ok, Lycoris.  No matter what, I'll never leave you.  I care about you so much and my feelings for you run deep in my heart."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 4:20 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lisianthus blushed a little but then shyly replied,

"Well, umm I guess we can share your room? I guess that's how we did it before? Oh and I'll sleep on the coach. You don't need to change your sleeping arrangements just because I lost my memory."

She giggled a bit at her comment.

Lycoris continued sobbing a little more in Alex's arms and the purple glow in her eyes was slowly fading away. She held tightly onto Alex and softly murmured,

"Never? Even...even if..."

The purple glow in her eyes momentarily became stronger and she looked lost but the words didn't just form themselves.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 4:44 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Ryan shook his head and smiling, he replied, "Hey, you're going to take the bed.  I'm more than fine with taking the couch.  And this arrangement will only be temporary.  Once you get your memory back, it'll be like how it was before."

Alex replied, "Never, Lycoris.  I'm never leaving you.  I promise.  Do you hear me?  Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 5:00 am

Lisianthus approached Ryan a little and looking flirtatiously at him, she replied slyly,

"Hmm and how was it before? Did I use to sleep securely in your strong arms?"

Lycoris retained the lost and blank look on her face and the purple glow strengthening a little in her eyes, she slowly whispered,

"Even if you don't like my actions? My-my very own parents didn't love me. So what if..."

She almost said that maybe Alex didn't love her either, her thoughts clouded by the magic that was getting stronger in her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 5:07 am

Ryan blushed and replied, "Yup, that's right.  We slept in the same bed and my arms would keep you safe and warm."

Alex replied, "Lycoris, I love you.  Even after everything we've been through, I love you.  I'll never be angry at you or judge you or do anything to hurt you.  I promise."

(Random but I'm trying to figure out a way to free up hard disk space on my comp.  Of course, I always uninstall games on Steam after I complete them, so I'm thinking of maybe uninstalling some of my Big Fish games.  I only play like a few nowadays when I'm in the mood to do so and I can always install them back if I want.  What do you think?  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 5:21 am

(Ahh that's a good idea. XD And you should empty the temporary files as well. They usually take up quite a bulk of space on the disk. XD)

Lisianthus wrapped her arms around Ryan flirtatiously and slyly said,

"Okay. I ok with that, you know. Let's sleep like before, no changes. You'll like that, right?"

Lycoris continued to look lost for a few more moments before she suddenly seemed to snap out of a trance. She had a terrible feeling inside and just hugged Alex tightly, feeling quite puzzled and clouded.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 5:26 am

(Yup, I always end up doing that.  Ideally, I'd like to get a new computer so I'd have tons of hard disk space but until that happens, I make do with my current one.  XD)

Ryan blushed deeper and nodding, he replied, "I'd like that but are you sure?  I don't wish to make you uncomfortable since you don't remember me."

Alex returned the hug, holding onto Lycoris.  He gently said, "There, there.  It's going to be ok.  I'm here, Lycoris, and I'll always be here for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 5:38 am

(Yup, I totally understand. I finally renewed my laptop a few days ago but it actually has less space but faster performance. So I am depending on an external hard drive and the old laptop for storage. XD Maybe you can get an external drive temporarily until you get a new one? XD)

Lisianthus blushed a bit but approached Ryan's face a bit closer and replied coyly,

"Well I don't remember you but something is telling me that you are actually quite special to me."

Lycoris continued holding onto Alex and trembling, she shakily replied,

"It-it's like there is another voice in my head, Alex. I-I don't know. Something is wrong. Don't leave me, Alex. Don't ever leave me. I am scared."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 5:46 am

(Ahh ok, I see.  Well, my dad is going back to the US next month so I'll ask him if he can check around for the price of laptops and maybe find a good one at a decent price.  Comps here tend to be ridiculously expensive so it's better to buy them elsewhere.  lol)

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "I am and you are infinitely special to me, my beautiful.  Now, shall we head on upstairs and get some sleep?"

Alex continued to hold onto Lycoris and replied, "I'm never leaving you, Lycoris.  I promise.  You never need to worry about that.  I'm with you always and we'll get through this together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 5:59 am

(I see. Yup, that's a good idea. There are a lot of options now and I think you won't need very high specifications, right? If it's just about editing and light gaming, moderate laptops are more than enough. That's what I ended up getting and it's working quite nicely. XD)

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Ok, lead the way!"

She held on to Ryan's arm happily and waited for him to lead the way.

Lycoris relaxed a little as Alex held her and took deep breaths, trying to calm herself down. She laid her head back on Alex's lap but held tightly to his hand, keeping it close to her heart for comfort.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 6:05 am

(Ahh yup, that's true.  Most of the games I play are VNs and TMs and they don't usually have very high requirements so yeah.  XD)

Ryan smiled and escorted Lisianthus upstairs until they reached the door to his room.  Upon entering, he said,

"Do you want to get ready first, beautiful?  I can lend you a pair of pajamas if that's ok."

Alex held onto Lycoris' hand, not letting go.  He said,

"You're safe, Lycoris.  I love you and I'm here for you always."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: