Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:38 am

Lycoris listened to the story curiously, wondering why would the evil fairy do that. If she was also in love with the prince, why not leave him be with the one he truly loved? That was love meant to her; sacrifice even if one wouldn't get what they really wanted. She waited to hear more, hoping that the princess would fight for her true love.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:42 am

Matthew continued to narrate the story, and he got to the part where the princess was so sad and desperate to get her prince back that she left her home and went to the fairy's world to find him.  However, once she got there, her appearance changed.  She was no longer in beautiful, splendid clothes but rather in rags and she looked like a beggar.  Still, the princess was determined to find the prince and she did, although he no longer recognized her and even forgot about her because of the spell that the fairy put on him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:45 am

Lycoris looked heartbroken for the princess' sake as the prince had forgotten her completely and she didn't even look beautiful anymore. It sounded like the evil fairy was winning and she was pretty sad for her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 7:50 am

Matthew continued the story, getting to the part where the princess was determined not to give up.  She continued to see the prince and spend time with him.  As they did so, the prince remembered the princess and upon doing so, the princess transformed back into her beautiful self.  The two kissed and then they returned to their home and became immortal once more, as the fairy couldn't defeat true love.

After Matthew was finished, he asked, "So what did you think?"

(I'm getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 1:56 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly, her heart warming as the couple reunited and their true love defeated the evil witch. She replied happily,

"I loved it. It was so sweet to listen to how the princess fought to win her prince back."

She paused then giggling a bit, she said, "Ryan's story still wins though. Sorry, Alex and sorry, Matt, but I guess Ryan knew how to pick the story that would impress me the most."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 5:59 pm

Alex and Matthew pouted and Matthew said, "Yup, it was definitely rigged from the start."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "Hey, I picked out three good stories.  I had no idea Lycoris would like the underwater city one the best."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 11:01 pm

Lycoris giggled a bit more then smiling softly, she said,

"I loved all three stories. Each one had a wonderful tale to tell but I guess I liked the underwater city one the best because I am always fond of hearing about new things and new places. Thank you for the wonderful stories, gentlemen. I loved them all."

She smiled gratefully at Alex, Ryan and Matthew.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 11:12 pm

Ryan happily replied, "You're welcome, Lycoris.  We're happy you enjoyed them."

Matthew added, "Yup, this was fun."

Alex added, "It sure was and a fun way to spend the afternoon."

(I'll be going to work very soon but after I get back, I'll post again.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 11:17 pm

(Take your time. ^^)

Lycoris nodded happily and said, "We should totally do this again sometime."

As the hours of the afternoon had passed, it had come closer to dinnertime. The shapeshifter entered the house and passing by the party, she coughed a bit then spoke up,

"Ahh I'll go make dinner for everyone. Lycoris? Do I make dinner for you as well?"

Lycoris didn't reply right away, feeling a bit shy as she wanted to answer that she still wanted Alex to make food for her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 4:24 am

(Back now.  I'll post now and then post more after I'm free.  ^^)

Alex took the hint and smiling, he said, "I'll go ahead and make Lycoris' dinner.  Lycoris, do you want to join me in the kitchen or do you want to stay here with the others?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 4:58 am

(Welcome back. ^^) 

Lycoris smiled softly and quickly replied, "No, I am coming with you."

Just then, Lisianthus moaned a little and she started to open her eyes as she slowly came to, trying to focus her vision. She put her hand on her forehead and groaned in pain, a slight headache bothering her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:38 am

(Thanks and I'm free now.  ^^)

Ryan immediately turned his attention to Lisianthus and said, "Beautiful?  It's me.  Are you ok?"

Alex and Matthew turned towards Lisianthus, too, although neither of them said anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:44 am

(Coolies, welcome back. XD)

Lycoris was attentive as well as she heard Lisianthus awakening as well, hoping inwardly she was ok. 

Lisianthus slowly focused her vision and turned to look at Ryan, although there was a confused, puzzled look over her face. She stared at him blankly for a moment before she quietly murmured,

"Umm who are you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:47 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan looked at Lisianthus in confusion and replied, "What, what do you mean?  I-I'm Ryan.  Y-you don't know me?"

He looked worried and turned to Matthew.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:53 am

Lisianthus continued to look at Ryan with confused eyes and shaking her head, she replied slowly, 

"Am I supposed to? No, I-I don't."

Her eyes turned to the other party and even though she saw Alex, Matthew, Lycoris and the shapeshifter, she couldn't recognize any of them. Lycoris had a worried look all over her face while the shapeshifter observed the situation quietly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 5:59 am

Matthew decided to take charge of the situation and he said, "Hey, Sia, I'm Matt and I'm a doctor.  Can you tell me what you can remember?"

He wanted to assess the situation and figure out how badly the memory damage was.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:01 am

Lisianthus looked blankly at Matthew and as she tried to remember, her head only hurt more. She looked confusedly at him and slowly replied,

"Nothing. I-I don't remember anything. I-I don't even remember my own name. Is it Sia?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:09 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Well, your full name is Lisianthus but you're regularly called Sia."

He guessed that Lisianthus' memories must have somehow been disturbed when Lycoris attacked her.

He then turned back to Lisianthus and said, "Hey, you just rest here.  Do you want some water?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:13 am

Lisianthus shook her head but she was starting to feel a little stressed out. She couldn't remember anything and knew no one in the room so she felt pretty disoriented. She slowly replied, 

"Why can't I remember anything? I-I am supposed to know you all but I-I don't remember anything before waking up."

Lycoris had been hearing everything and she had her hand on her mouth in shock at Lisianthus' state. The shapeshifter kept quietly observing although she had an amused smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:17 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "You must have gotten amnesia when..."

He didn't want to say out loud when Lycoris attacked her, as he knew that it wasn't really Lycoris' fault.

Ryan spoke up and said, "I-I should contact Duchess Irene, tell her what's going on."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, that's a good idea."

Alex turned to Lycoris and quietly said, "We should get out of their way."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:23 am

Lycoris had a heartbroken look over her face, and trembling, she quietly said, 

"I-I did this. She can't remember anything because of me. This-this isn't permanent, is it? What-what have I done?"

The shapeshifter spoke up then as she had observed the situation, "Well, now things look more plausible. I'd have been disappointed if Lycoris' full powers caused nothing but a few cuts and bruises. I'd have thought they were greatly overestimated but now things make sense."

She didn't mean to say that Lycoris was the cause of this but she couldn't hide her pleasure at Lisianthus' ordeal.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:27 am

Alex hugged Lycoris and gently replied, "It's going to be ok, Lycoris.  Matt will figure out what's going on."

Meanwhile, Ryan used his telepathy to contact Duchess Irene, since the barrier around the place was weak enough to allow for communication.  He said,

Duchess Irene, are you there?  I need to talk to you immediately.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:31 am

Lycoris shook her head over and over although she didn't say anything, and just held on tightly to Alex for comfort.

Meanwhile, Duchess Irene was back at the castle and hearing Ryan's communication, she replied,

I am here, Ryan. What's the matter?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:40 am

Ryan replied,

S-something bad has happened to Sia and...

He summarized for Duchess Irene what had happened to Lisianthus, of how Lycoris accidentally attacked Lisianthus, and all the way up to Lisianthus having amnesia.  He then asked,

W-what should I do?  Should I bring her back to the castle?  Have her stay here?  I don't know.  Sia says she doesn't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 6:42 am

Irene listened carefully to everything Ryan said and she was shocked as she heard the news. It took her a few moments to process everything and even then, she slowly replied,

She doesn't remember anything? Anything as in, nothing at all? Not who she is or anything about her identity?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: