Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:46 am

Nathan returned the kiss ever so lovingly, savoring every moment he passed with Helena between his arms. He vowed to protect her always and make sure she's the happiest woman in the world, never to upset or hurt her.

Lycoris smiled a little and nodded to Alex and continued to eat a little bit. She had eaten just a bit of her turkey and coleslaw before she just couldn't eat anymore and finished up, having eaten as much as she could push herself to.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:53 am

Helena continued to kiss Nathan happily, enjoying every moment.  Once the kiss was over, she gazed lovingly into his eyes and said,

"I love you forever, my Nathan."

Alex soon finished his dinner and looked at Lycoris, seeing that she didn't eat anymore.  He asked,

"Are you full?"

(I'll be going to sleep soon so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out for work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Nathan gazed back lovingly into Helena's eyes and softly said, "And I love you forever, my one and only Helena. I promise I will do my best to make you the happiest woman in any world. Whatever you need, whatever you want and whenever you ask for it, you'll find it immediately in front of you, all your wishes answered."

Lycoris smiled a bit to Alex and nodded her head, answering that she was. She had hardly eaten at all but it was better than nothing. She gave him an apologetic look, silently telling him that this was as much as she could push herself to eat.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:52 pm

Helena blushed and replied, "Awww you really are my prince, Nathan.  But I'm just happy being here with you.  I couldn't ask for anything more.  This is even better than my dreams."

She gazed on happily at Nathan.

Alex shook his head and replied, "Hey, it's ok.  Don't worry about it.  Hmm, you know, perhaps, tomorrow, if I wake up early enough, I can make some food for us.  How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 5:58 pm

Nathan kept his arms around Helena's waist and looking happily at her, he asked,

"So you are more than content just having me? Even if I was a weak and a poor man? Would you have loved me all the same?"

Lycoris smiled warmly at the idea and she nodded excitedly, feeling that she could definitely eat more if it was Alex who made the food. She remembered how well he cooked and if he made the effort to cook aomesomet for her, how could she not eat?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:23 pm

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Oh yes, definitely, Nathan.  it doesn't matter if you're rich or poor.  I love you all the same because you are you, and you always will be you."

Alex chuckled and replied, "All right then.  I'll whip us up something tomorrow morning and perhaps you can give me some ideas.  I can make waffles or pancakes or even omelettes."

He smiled, seeing how excited Lycoris was over the idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 6:35 pm

Nathan's heart warmed at hearing Helena's response and gazing happily at her, he lovingly said,

"And I will always love you, my strong and admirable Helena."

He leaned in for yet another sweet, loving kiss.

Lycoris nodded excitedly and looked immediately thoughtful, thinking over the options. She communicated telepathically to him, shyly,

Umm omelettes sound interesting. It's been a while since we have had those. And umm maybe hot chocolate too? If-if it won't be much trouble, I mean. I-I miss your cooking.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm

Helena happily returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  Her hands gently cupped Nathan's cheeks and she enjoyed the sweet, tender moment with her husband.

Alex chuckled and he replied,

Sure, no problem.  It has been a while since I last cooked and I know how much you like my cooking.  And omelettes and hot chocolate sound wonderful.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 11:00 pm

Nathan continued kissing Helena happily for a few more moments, making every single one count. After it was eventually over, he smiled slyly at her and said,

"I never get tired of kissing you but I hope you can keep up with me."

Lycoris smiled happily and nodded, feeling cheered up. As though she was trying to be a good girl for Alex's sake, she reached out to her glass of juice and slowly drank it, letting it cool her down as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Helena giggled happily and replied, "Oh, I'll certainly do my best.  I never get tired of kissing you, my Nathan."

She wrapped her arms lovingly around Nathan's neck and gazed lovingly into his eyes.

Alex smiled as he observed how cheered up Lycoris was and he said,

You know, if there's anything else you'd like me to do, never feel afraid to ask me, ok?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 11:28 pm

Nathan had his arms around Helena's waist and resting his chin on her shoulder as he gazed happily at her, he chuckled and said,

"Oh my Helena is definitely strong enough to endure anything and I know you'll keep up with my kisses. I just can't help it, you know. I love you so much."

Lycoris smiled softly and reaching out, she touched Alex's hand gently and replied,

I-I know. Thank you, Alex. Just-just don't leave me ever. That's all I ask of you. I-I mean, if you don't mind my presence, or if it doesn't burden you, but you're everything I have now. You're my whole family now.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2019 11:40 pm

Helena giggled happily and replied, "And I love you so very much, my Nathan."

She hugged Nathan and just felt happy and warm in his presence.

Alex gave Lycoris' hand a gentle squeeze and replied,

You're never a burden to me, Lycoris.  I'm never going to leave you.  You're my family, too, you know.  We need each other more than ever.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 12:18 am

Nathan returned Helena's hug warmly and stroking her hair gently, he said, 

"So how do you want to spend the day tomorrow, love? Whatever you want to do, we'll do it."

Lycoris smiled softly and gratefully at Alex and gave his hand a gentle squeeze in return. She had finished drinking her juice and waited for Alex to finish eating his dinner.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 12:38 am

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "Hmm, I really should get back to practicing my magic, right?  So maybe we can look for a place to do so?  My apartment is too small, but I can think of a few places.  It might require asking for permission, but I think it should be fine."

Alex soon finished his dinner and seeing that Lycoris was done, he asked,

"All finished, Lycoris?  I can take the tray downstairs if you're done."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 12:42 am

Nathan nodded happily and said, 

"I'd like that. You should continue learning how to control your magic. You have such potential and I've seen it for myself. But hmm, what about the forests outside town? WiuldWou they do?"

Lycoris nodded to Alex, indicating she was all done. She had drunk her juice and eaten a little tiny bit of her food but she promised she'd eat more starting the next day when Alex would cook for her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 2:05 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that would be perfect actually.  We wouldn't be disturbed if I practice in the forest.  And I should also begin to learn how I can use Fiona and Romeo to help me with my magic, right?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok then.  I'll just take the tray back downstairs and be back.  Is that ok?  I won't be long."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 2:46 am

Nathan nodded and with a little seriousness in his voice, he said, 

"That's right. You should bring them with you tomorrow. We'll head there first thing after breakfast. We'll revise what you learned so far then teach you how you can incorporate Romeo and Fiona into your fighting style."

Lycoris nodded slowly but gave Alex a pleading look, asking him silently not to take long, as she didn't want to be on her own for long.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:26 am

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok, I understand.  I can't help but feel excited and I know you're going to help me.  You are my teacher, after all."

She smiled at Nathan.

Alex replied, "Hey, don't worry.  I'm just going to go downstairs to put the tray away and then I'll be right back."

He approached Lycoris and gave her a kiss on her forehead.  Then he carefully carried the tray in his hands and left the room, heading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 3:52 am

Nathan nodded happily and replied, "And you're my wonderful, hard-working student. You know, although you are my first and probably only student ever, I know you are going to the best."

Downstairs, Lady Penelope, the shapeshifter and the chancellor had finished eating dinner and they were taking care of the clean up. Lady Penelope saw Alex come downstairs and smiled happily at him. She approached him and taking the tray from him, she said,

"Hey, sweetie. How are you feeling now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 4:35 am

Helena smiled and replied, "Thanks, Nathan."

Realizing something, she asked, "Oh, I never asked and I feel sorry for not doing so earlier but what are your magical abilities, my prince?"

Alex smiled softly at Lady Penelope and replied, "I'm getting better.  I mean, I still miss my darling, of course, but I'm getting there.  I am still worried about Lycoris, though.  But her face lit up when I suggested that I make breakfast tomorrow.  I hope it's ok that I do so.  I think she'll eat more if she eats what I cook and it has been a while since I last cooked."

(I'm curious what you think about this [url=https://store.steampowered.com/app/512180/Nightshade/]game[/url].  In the past, I have passed it up since I'm not really into the whole feudal Japan type story.  lol  But it's gotten lots of praise for some reason and there's a bit of a discount although I wish it were better.  Anyway, I'm curious to hear your opinion of it.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 4:51 am

(Ahh I remember I saw this game before. XD I am not into this kind of story either but I really like the artwork but yeah, I think the story was the reason why I didn't put it on my wishlist. XD)

Nathan chuckled and replied, "I never told you before now, did I?"

He paused then a little more seriously, he said, "Mainly it's dark and mind magic, but I know a little bit of every kind except light and healing magic."

Lady Penelope smiled softly and nodding happily, she replied, 

"Aww that's adorable but of course, darling. Okay, breakfast is on you tomorrow morning and I am curious to try out what you cook." 

She winked happily at him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 4:58 am

(Ahh ok.  I'm curious about what of the story you didn't like?  XD)

Helena nodded and replied, "I see.  Wow, my prince is very talented.  How are magical powers determined for each person?  Is it random or are there certain factors that determine what powers a person may have?"

Alex smiled and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  Lycoris already knows what I'm planning to cook but I guess I can keep it a surprise for the rest of you.  I'll try to get up early tomorrow so I don't keep everyone waiting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:06 am

(Ahh it's the same you didn't like-the Japan background and all. I am not just into this type of story. XD)

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, "I think it's more about genes? Like it comes from what runs in the family. For example, my mom used to be talented at dark magic and I took that from her. On the other side, my dad naturally had wind and fire magic in him although he didn't pursue growing them."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said, "We'll be waiting excitedly to see what you whip for us. This is so exciting. I can't wait to see how delicious your food tastes."

She clapped cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:14 am

(Ahh ok, I see.  That is initially why I passed up on it and I probably will still pass up on it, despite the sale.  I'm trying to be more open in regards to VNs to try but I should still maintain standards.  XD)

Helena nodded with interest and replied, "Ahh I see.  That's interesting.  If I may ask, why didn't your dad pursue his magic?  I would have thought that anyone with such abilities would only naturally want to do so."

Alex chuckled and replied, "I am looking forward to cooking again.  I must admit that I'm doing this mostly for Lycoris' sake.  I know she always loves what I cook."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 5:23 am

(I see. XD)

Nathan replied, "My dad was a general in the army and he was more interested in sword fighting. He pursued a little into sword magic-the kinds of spell that reinforce someone's sword skills-but he was always more into martial arts and physical combat. You know, nearly all gods are born with natural magic into them but not all decide to grow them."

Lady Penelope smiled softly and replied, "That's really adorable, you know. She just wants to eat from your hands. But hey, if your food tastes nicer than mine, you'll take care of the cooking from now on."

She giggled a little at her comment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: