Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 7:58 am

(Irene to Ryan and Lisianthus: Ahh well, everyone at the castle would definitely attend as well as all the nobles and other royals.)

(Rosaline to Bryan: But would you be okay with stopping the tour, my love? I don't want you to interrupt yourself from working for my sake.)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:05 am

(Ryan to Irene: I see. How would the other nobles feel about Sia and me getting married? I have a feeling that some won't be happy...)

(Bryan to Rosaline: Ahh that would be fine. I can explain things without going into personal details and besides, we deserve a little time off, I think.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:08 am

(Irene to Ryan: Well, some would definitely not be happy but I wouldn't that bother you. They'll have to move on eventually and your love is strong enough to face them, I believe.)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *smiles* Okay, my love. It'll be fun to have some time off with you as well.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:21 am

(Ryan to Irene: Thank you. ^^)

(Ryan to Lisianthus: At least now those nobles won't bother you with marriage proposals and I won't let them get close to you if they try.)

(Bryan to Rosaline: *kisses Rosaline softly and then replies* Ok, my love. I'm happy that I can be here for you and make you happy. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:23 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Yup, that's true! If they try to approach me again, I'll shock them by proudly showing off my engagement ring! *points to the ring happily*)

(Rosaline to Bryan: Thank you, my love. I don't know what I would have done without you by my side. You're the best. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:26 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: Yes, that's right, and wait until you see the wedding ring. I'm going to customize it myself so it will be the most beautiful one ever. ^^)

(Bryan to Rosaline: Aww I'm just happy to see that beautiful smile on your face again. You truly radiate like a shining star when you do. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:32 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Aww I am sure it will be since you are the one who is going to give me it and make me it. You are the most wonderful man ever, Ryan. ^^)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *blushes slightly* Aww I love your flattery, my love. They make me feel a lot better. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 8:45 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *blushes happily* You're the most wonderful woman I've ever met, Sia. I'm so lucky to have met you and to fall in love. ^^)

(Bryan to Rosaline: It's all true. You shine like the beautiful star that you are and make all the other stars insignificant. ^^)

(It's getting a little late and I'm starting to get sleepy so I'm going to get off for the night now. I'll check back tomorrow and post again. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:15 pm

(Nite, nite. ^^)

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *blushes* I'm so lucky you came in my life too, Ryan. I don't know how I was living before I met you. ^^)

(Rosaline to Bryan: Aww, my love. *leans in for a romantic kiss, feeling a lot better with Bryan around*)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 11:42 pm

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *leans in for a romantic kiss*)

(Bryan to Rosaline: *kisses Rosaline, happy that he could cheer her up*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 2:16 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *returns the kiss softly and happily*)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *continues kissing Bryan for a while then gently breaks it off* I love how you can bring life back into me, my love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:23 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *continues to kiss Lisianthus and then breaks it off* That's one of many kisses you'll receive from me.)

(Bryan to Rosaline: Thanks, my love. Your happiness means everything to me. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:26 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Aww I love your kisses. I hope our life will be full of them along with happiness and merriness!)

(Rosaline to Bryan: Your happiness means the world to me, too, my love. Let me know if I am ever not making you happy enough, ok?)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:39 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *nods* Definitely and I'll spoil my beautiful queen with delicious chocolates and beautiful jewelry. ^^)

(Bryan to Rosaline: I will but your presence is enough to make me happy. *touches Rosaline's cheek gently*)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:48 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *wraps her arms around Ryan's neck happily* Oh yays! That's one of the wonderful things that I love about you, that you get me chocolate and jewellery! Hee, hee!)

(Rosaline to Bryan: *smiles softly* I love you, Bryan, and I want you always happy. Remember that.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 4:59 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *chuckles and then says teasingly* Are those the only reasons you love me?)

(Bryan to Rosaline: *returns the smile* I will. You are the best that's ever entered my life. I never knew what it meant to be happy until I met you. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:08 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *pouts cutely* Aww come on. You know these are not the only reasons. If you want a list of the reasons, I am ready to say them but I am not sure if I can ever finish, for my love for you is too great!)

(Rosaline to Bryan: You're the reason of my happiness, too, my love. I wouldn't live without you. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:14 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *is touched by Lisianthus' words* You truly are wonderful, Sia. I bet a lot of men will be jealous of me for capturing the heart of the most beautiful woman ever.

(Bryan to Rosaline: And I feel exactly the same way about you, my love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:31 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Even if they are, I don't care because I've got the most wonderful man who ever lived and that's all that matters to me in life. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:36 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: *hugs Lisianthus warmly, feeling touched by her words*)

(phoenix to Love: You know, I'm a bit surprised that Irene hasn't asked Ryan about those children that Lisianthus wants. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:51 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: *returns the hug happily and warmly*)

(Love to phoenix: lol She must have forgotten. XD I'll see if I can remind her. Razz)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:55 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: So hmm what details should we figure out for our wedding? I guess we need to figure out things like food. I know you probably want a chocolate cake. ^^)

(phoenix to Love: lol Ok. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:06 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Yup! But hmm, I know you like strawberry so what about a strawberry chocolate cake? That would be fair! And it would have to be a nice, large cake with an antique of a married couple on the top!)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:10 am

(Ryan to Lisianthus: Yup, that's perfect. And we can serve delicious chocolate brownies and strawberry tarts as additional desserts. We should find the best catering company to handle all of this.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 6:14 am

(Lisianthus to Ryan: Hey, I have a better idea. Why don't I take care of preparing those? I'll have lots of fun making all those desserts!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station   Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Characters' Questions Station
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next