Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Happiest Moments of Your Life

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Happiest Moments of Your Life Empty
PostSubject: Happiest Moments of Your Life   Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi all,

I thought that since we are having a few more members around here, it's around time I should work on having more topics around here and discussions. Razz

I saw a similar topic on another forum so let's see. I wonder what are the happiest moments everyone had in their life and what it was for. Was it the finishing of an accomplishment or a certain success, or receiving some really happy news?

I'll talk about my happiest moments of life and let's see...I think the happiest moment of my life was when I received a result of 99.5% in my sixth grade. I know it's almost silly since I was pretty young then and grades didn't really matter, but it was amazing to know that I got such a result (my results later on weren't that good lol).

And hmm, if I were to say another thing, I'd say when I finished Fantasy on Mother's Day. It was my very first finished game (and so far, the only XD) so it was like a dream come true to say, 'I made a game!.' XD

So yup, that's the idea. What are the happiest moments of your life, people? Share with us and let us know. XD
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male
Number of posts : 132
Title : I am Ebil. XD
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Your Life   Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 pm

Hmm.. let's see.

Since I did not create a game or get such cool marks like you did, I think my happiest moment was when I download FIFA 10. I know this sounds kind of silly. ._. But I do not think there was something that I should say here. XD
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Your Life   Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:23 am

There are lots of happy memories for me, I can't decide which is happier than another...

Here's one. (Brace yourselves, it's a rather long tale to be told in one post xD)

It was the time after my friends and I completed our final exams and thesis presentation for our university course. We decided to take a 2 weeks vacation trip within the country, a little down south to the city of Melaka (the old capital) and up north to Penang Island and Langkawi Island.

We ate all day to various local delicacies, visited many famous local monuments and tourist sites. Got lost along the way to dinner, my friend "the navigator/map reader" (the meticulous one amongst us three, but takes an eternity to decide on anything no matter how trivial) had messed up the directions while trying to recall directions from from her head (memory) rather than referring to the map. We went circling the same area about 3 times after several failed attempts.

My friend "the driver" was losing her patience with every passing second (she has the hottest temper amongst us three) and had threatened to kick her out of the car if she doesn't stopped trying to recall a vague memory that was barely there and read the map that was more likely to be accurate than whatever she could recall.

Lots of silly moments, we got blisters from walking all day, "the driver" and I even had to exchange shoes to suit to our feet's conditions, I had blisters at my heels and couldn't continue wearing my sandals that kept brushing against my fiery red blisters while she had a cut on her toe and couldn't wear covered shoes that squished her already injured toe.

We took a ferry boat ride to Langkawi Island but the trip was a rather bumpy ride as the seas were a bit rough due to heavy rain weather the night before and it continued on even when we were boarding the boat. Along the way, the boat bounced along rough waves turning everyone's insides to rattle wildly. pale

Worst of all, someone behind me threw up on me. Ugh....I had to go out onto the deck to the get to the washroom to clean myself but going out seemed like a bad idea as the boat was still bouncing along the raging sea. (Then again, I might have exaggerate a little Razz)

The trip to the washroom at that time seemed like some scary and exciting adventure as I "battled" my way through the rough winds that blew hard at me and steadied myself as the boat kept bouncing up and down the waves. It felt like if I had missed my footing or so, I might have been thrown off the boat and into the sea. I had to glue myself to the wall and gripped the bars along the way as I do a "crab-like" walk towards the washroom. Who knew a trip to the loo was such a dangerous task lol!

Despite all the crazy events that happened during our 2 weeks worth of vacation, looking back it was one of the happiest moment in my life. I really missed my 2 friends and hope we'll be able to get together and go on more crazy trips together Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Your Life   Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:38 am

Wow, that is an interesting tale, Elie. XD It seems to me that you had some sort of an adventure there. I can understand why it has some of the happiest moments of your life-something like that could be so memorable. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Your Life   Happiest Moments of Your Life EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 am

@Miss Nile,
Yup, it was quite an adventure for us Wink Sadly that was about the last time all three of us meet up all together. Over the past few years it was either me and my friend "the driver" or "the navigator" and not all three of us together in one meet up.

At present, all three of us are at different parts of the country, and that "the driver" will be leaving for England next month, so it makes it a little more harder to get together before then. I hope we'll be able to get together soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happiest Moments of Your Life   Happiest Moments of Your Life Empty

Back to top Go down

Happiest Moments of Your Life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General-
Jump to: