Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples Empty
PostSubject: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:38 am

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples ANLOGO

Now I know that this should have been a surprise to release, but I figured that I would be cruel to keep you guys waiting for long. So here is the upcoming game that is hopefully to be released.

Story:

When a dead body of a young woman is found, and the vizier is given only three days to find the murderer, will justice be brought upon him or will poor Vizier Jaafar pay the price instead?

Only you can help him!

Set in the fictional town of Faarahan in the Islamic age, this game takes you back in time to meet the traditional way of living of the Arabians.

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples ScreenOne

Explore the deserts, solve the puzzles and be amazed by the great tale of The Three Apples, famous story of The Arabian Nights.

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples ScreenTwo

Meet different characters, choose different routes to end the story and feel the true suspense of love.

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples ScreenThree

Release Date: Not determined, but hopefully soon. Expect a new screenshot every week to keep up with the progress!

Keep encouraging me,

Miss Nile

Last edited by Miss Nile on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:16 am

Ooohh this looks like a great game and I haven't seen other games like this one. I can't wait to try it out. ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:07 am

Woohoo~! New project, new excitement cheers I haven't played games in ages with work taking up my time, so I'm pretty excited about this project and what's more, it's a project by a dear friend Smile

I like the idea and concept of the game, detective games are fun. I don't think I remember much about the tale of the three apples, but I'll look it up.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

First of all, I would like to say a happy birthday to this site. ^^ It's been officially four years since it has been created. Man, seems like such a short time. Razz

Just putting a small note as well. Arabian Nights won't be really released today, but hopefully sometime during the month. Life has suddenly become more hectic for some reason, but I will try to put it up as soon as I can. ^^

Happy birthday again, SRG. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:52 pm

I can understand how real life can be hectic and all. Looking forward to the game when it's ready and Happy Birthday to SRG. ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:05 am

Happy Belated Birthday SRG (formerly known as SFG)!

Congrats to Miss Nile on reach a new milestone as forum host cheers

Sorry for not able to appear here on the actual day, I got tied up with work.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to see the official release of the new game Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:17 pm

I am a very bad updater, right?

First off, I'd like to really apologize for the grand, big delay in this game. Life suddenly became hectic and I had my studies to take care of and all. O.O

However, I am done and I am free again to work on this game, along with my stories in the same time. XD But like I said, I'll work on this game more now. And no dropping-this game will be over, no matter how long it takes me. I'm a good way there anyhow. XD

To ensure this, there will be a weekly screenshot of the game to make sure that I keep the members up with the progress I'm making. If I fail to put up a screenshot in a week, feel free to smack me. Razz

So I'll start off with this:

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples Screenie

Tell me your opinions to encourage me to work more. XD Thank you~
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 11:47 pm

Yays! Love the new screenshot. I'm happy to see the game is being worked on again. ^^
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male
Number of posts : 132
Title : I am Ebil. XD
Registration date : 2012-07-04

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:09 am

I love the new screenshot. I can't wait till this game is complete. Keep working on it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://novamasters.forumegypt.net/
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:27 am

Hey my lovely Miss Nile ^^

Love the updates and the screenshots so far.

Sorry I've been away for too long again. Lots up RL things popping up and I've been on a rollercoaster mode in terms of work and other stuff (mainly on the down side....unfortunately T___T)

Anyhow, looking forward to more updates on the game and other happenings here as it one of the few things that cheers me up Smile
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:31 am

Hello, Elie. Very Happy I am really glad that you are back. Things have been quiet around here but it looks like it's livening up a little. XD

And I hope that things get better for you in RL. Hug I know how hectic things can be but I also hope that you can stick around us more now. ^^

Watch out for the regular updates on the game. ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 8:36 am

Thank you, Miss Nile Gosh, I missed you... Hug I'll try my best to check in here as often as possible.

All the best with the game's progress. Can't wait for its completion *excited* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 2:53 am

It's the week's screenshot!

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples Pic

Can you guess where the vizier is? But where are the deserts? I wonder...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:09 am

Ooohh nice new screenshot. If I had to guess, I'd say the vizier is hiding behind one of those trees. XD
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:13 am

Ooh, nice screenshot, Miss Nile! Keep working on the game. Very Happy I hate waiting for games. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 7:01 am

@phoenix: lol Actually, the vizier is right in front of the glowing pigeon. XD By my question, I meant the name of the place itself. XD
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 am

Beautiful screenshot, the place looks dreamy with the misty effects.... <3

@Miss Nile, Hmm...no idea where this is....Paradise on earth? xD hehe...

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:29 am

It's another week, so it's another screenshot!

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples Untitled

I'll admit I've been slacking for a couple of days though, because I've been busy getting out my exam results and all. But since that was over, I am back to stop slacking and work more. :3
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:47 am

That was another cool one! I love it a lot. I like that the vizier is actually underwater. I wonder why is he there, though.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:50 am

I like the underwater screenshot. Very nice. ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:55 am

Ah, water...one of my favorite elements Smile

Wonder what those cute, bubble-like water droplet thingies are...
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:38 pm

I know this week's screenie is late, but I was working on getting something worth to be shown.

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples Scre

Tell me your opinions~

Other than this, I can say that work has been going very smoothly on the game without troubles so far. I think if I am lucky, I can get it completely done by the end of the next month or maybe a little before it. This game's playtime is more than an hour, I think, with a different approach from Fantasy on Mother's Day and a whole new atmosphere.

Wish me luck and keep encouraging me. ^^
Back to top Go down
EbilKid
EbilKid

Male

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Shocked OMG that was a really cool scary picture, sister. I really hope this game can always look like this. x)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:51 pm

Ooohh nice. I like the darkness atmosphere of this one. Makes me wonder what's going on. XD
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:20 am

Ah, this is something different from what we normally see. Blood splatters all over. Maybe a bit more at the gallows since there is where captives are executed? that'll make it more "realistic" unless the gallows hasn't been really put to use.

This game is getting more exciting, can't wait to see it launch soon Smile Great job and keep it up! cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples   [Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples Empty

Back to top Go down

[Upcoming Project]Arabian Nights - The Three Apples
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Administration :: Latest Announcements-
Jump to: