Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
anime suggestions? EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
anime suggestions? EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
anime suggestions? EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
anime suggestions? EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

anime suggestions? EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

anime suggestions? EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
anime suggestions? EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

anime suggestions? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

anime suggestions? EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

anime suggestions?

Go down 
+3
phoenixgirl
Miss Nile
~Aya~
7 posters
AuthorMessage
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 3:50 am

hi there, i have been out for a while since i got really busy with school and personal life. i guess you get to be really busy as you get old, anyway i have been stuck here in my parents old place for a week now with only my laptop (were i couldn't really do much with, since its not for games or game making) and i only have been watching anime online, i already finished watching some animes like Vampire Knight, Vampire Knight Guilt, Ouran high school host club, the wall flower and shakugan so shana. im still kind of bored and i couldn't think of any more animes to watch so do you guys have any suggestions? any anime with fantasy, bishonen/bishoujo, harem/revers harem, comedy, romance, horror any anime with this genres would be good.

thanx!! and i will be waiting for your reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:29 am

Aya! Hug

I am so happy to see you here. ^.^ I missed you so much. <3

Ahh it's been a while since I've watched any anime but the most recent one I watched was called Bottle Fairy. It's a very cute anime (too much cuteness at times) and it's only 12 episodes long (12 mins each).

There is also my forever favorite Magic Knights Rayearth. <3 It's two seasons long (as far as I know) and it's all about fantasy and stuff. It has some romance favors as well which are pretty cute. ^.^

If I remember more, I'll post. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 6:59 am

Hi Aya,

Good to see you here.

I can make a few recommendations as well. As Love suggested, Magic Knights Rayearth is totally cool. Also, for horror, Death Note, although I'm not a big fan of it. lol Ahh and I like DN Angel. I used to have this crush on Dark. Razz

Those are the ones that come to my mind at the moment but I'll post back if I think of any more. ^^
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:25 am

i already watched Magic Knights Rayearth when i think i was still on 3rd year high school its an old anime but really great. i think the guy on love's avvie is one of the characters.

@Love
i will check out Bottle Fairy, will watch and maybe make a review if i liked it.

@PG
deathnote? ek.. Smile i really didn't like that anime first time i heard of it, i also don't like how they drew the characters. will check out DN angel. is this the anime about the red haired guy? i think i have heard it somewhere.

will wait for more anime suggestions.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 6:35 am

Hi Aya,

Yup, DN Angel stars the red-haired guy (forgot his name, though lol).

I really like that anime a lot. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kuidon
Kuidon

Male
Number of posts : 688
Registration date : 2009-09-13

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 pm

For a good anime with fantasy, comedy, a litle romance too.
Watch "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann" Its really good.
Though if mecha themes put you off, it might not be you thing...

Also...
"He Is My Master"
"Sekirei"
"They Are My Noble Masters"
"Rosario to Vampire"
Are all good and have some of fantasy, harem, comedy, romance like themes.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 5:28 am

@Kuidon thnx for the suggestions but i think im going to lay off in watching some harem romance, i just don't feel like watching some of it after watching the anime school days, i was just off watching a perverted guy with some girls. im currently addicted to reverse harem anime (one girl and two or more guys) so if ever you know any anime please say, thnx again!
Back to top Go down
mepwnn

Male
Number of posts : 41
Title : pwns!

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Try Clannad if you haven't already Wink
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptyWed Sep 16, 2009 6:10 am

I suggest Axis Powers Hetalia, and Fruits Basket ^^

APH is pretty funny.My fav anime at the moment c: Eps are only 5 minutes long though... but it really is worth the watch =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 5:20 pm

@mepwnn
Clannad, hmm yeah i remember playing the visual novel of it, though it was in japanese language and i dropped it off. will try that thanx! i wish the anime ver. won't be as dirty as the visual novel.

@xWestie
i already finished watching fruits basket and it was really cute Smile. Axis power isn't that one of the world war 2 groups consisting of Japan, Russia (i think) and Germany? is the storyline of this anime about war?
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:06 am

Quote :
Axis power isn't that one of the world war 2 groups consisting of Japan, Russia (i think) and Germany?

Yes, cept the axis powers were Japan, Italy and Germany. Russia, England, America, China and France were the Allies.

It starts off set in WW2... but it's actually just based on the relationships between countries and their history. The characters are basicly the personification of each country [eg. Imperial Japan with a sword, wearing a white uniform.. Germany being rather serious and strict; blonde hair, blue eyes kind of thing] stuff like that. It is really quite funny =D

First ep can be confusing.. and isn't the best IMO, but it does get alot better ^^
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:34 am

@xWestie
0o0oh, yeah. i thought russia was part of axis since it betrayed the allied nations. oh well will try and see the first ep.

@Kuidon
just finished watching Rosario + Vampire, i didn't expect i will have the mood to finish it. its quite a perverted anime and i hate how Moka beats the hell out of the other youkai's within just seconds, i easily got irritated of her. oh well its a little nice might make a review of it. thanx for the suggestion. now next in my list is hmm,, rozen maiden.
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:01 pm

~Aya~ wrote:

0o0oh, yeah. i thought russia was part of axis since it betrayed the allied nations. oh well will try and see the first ep.

Okii dokii~ It may be difficult to find on Youtube [unless you want to search through a load of fanmade MAD vids] so I recommend Veoh.com ^^
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:14 pm

veoh has some issues, everytime i watch videos in it, it only shows seconds of the show, same with megavideo they have limits.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:00 am

Hi Aya,

I have a Veoh account so I know what you're referring to.

But I think you can download the Veoh vid manager (I'm not exactly sure what the name of it is). One of my friends told me about it and if you do that, then you can watch full length episodes on it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kuidon
Kuidon

Male
Number of posts : 688

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:37 am

@ Aya
So you liked Rosario + Vampire? did you watch both seasons, or just the first?
Oh, and another sugestion for a comedy, romance themed anime, if you havnt already seen it, is "Chobits". This was quiet a good series too.
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 am

@PG
im currently reading a tutorial of a firefox add-on that is said to remove the veoh limits. if i fail in this one i will sure to hunt for that vid manager. thanx for the suggestion.

@Kuidon
yup, yup watched both season. im not saying i liked it but im also not saying i don't. its quit a good anime but there were many parts i didn't like. (very perverted anime & the main female character is really annoying.) the only thing that saved this anime for me dropping it was the comedic scenes were i really laughed.
Back to top Go down
hailstorm

Female
Number of posts : 11
Title : the devil's master
Registration date : 2009-06-16

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 8:56 pm

if you still needs suggestions then i would recommend an anime called "lemon angel project". it has comedy,school life,drama,romance(i think thats it,but not that much romance).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

anime suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: Re: anime suggestions?   anime suggestions? Empty

Back to top Go down

anime suggestions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General :: Anime, Books, Movies, etc-
Jump to: