Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG

Go down 
+9
~Aya~
Rzuzakini
Miss Nile
Arianna1985
perch
ELIE-3173
IreneFaye
soloaris
phoenixgirl
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG Empty
PostSubject: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:26 am

Hi all,

Thought I'd try to add some new topics here. Wink

Anyway, recently, I came across this game called Idolcraft. If you've ever watched American Idol or other such similar show, you might like this game. Basically, you play the role of a manager and recruit young women and train them to become pop stars. It's a lot of fun and the game is free. It's made with RTP. Here's the link:

http://sites.rpgm.org/index.php?p=113

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. Smile
Back to top Go down
soloaris
soloaris

Male
Number of posts : 325
Title : Protector of Naralda

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyTue May 06, 2008 4:32 am

Thanks for your warm heart Phoenix, this was nice!

Soloaris.
Back to top Go down
http://360.yahoo.com/profile-FEY1b04idKoiOWS3gy7xsQ--?cq=1
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyWed May 07, 2008 5:00 am

No problem. I'm curious to know what you think about the game. Smile

And if anyone needs any help with it, just let me know. I've played it quite a few times now and am pretty good at it. Wink
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySat May 10, 2008 8:15 am

I've finish this game, but I've choose to play forever.
I have found the cheating area, but don't know what to answer.
I have found the karaoke place, but don't know what to do there.
I have found a building that will open it's door for me, but it has a security guard there that won't let me in because I don't have the badge or something. What should I do with this three place?
I'm very rich now I have 999999G and two of my actress had reach the maximum sing, dance, charm, trust, and confidence.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySun May 11, 2008 4:34 am

Hey Fuu,

I'm glad you got a chance to play the game. Let's see here...

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by cheating area. Could you be more specific about that?

Regarding the karaoke place, it's possible that Etsuko will give you a fortune about it. If you've met Erina and Chisato near the all-girls' school and have seen them near the sushi restaurant, then enter the karaoke place when it's nighttime and you'll see the two of them. That'll help to recruit them if you wish.

For the office with the security guard, you can find a badge in a mailbox that's near that area. Once you can enter the building, you can recruit another possible girl. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySun May 11, 2008 5:55 am

the cheating area is in the southeast of the park. I've found it accidently while trying to catch the boy on the cliff(wich can't be done coz I haven't find out the way). you can find it if you follow the path in the south east of the park.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySun May 11, 2008 9:47 am

Ahh I see what you mean now. As far as I know, the only purpose of that cheating area is if you want to catch the boy. Etsuko will give you a fortune regarding him and then if you find a way to reach him, you'll be able to take the purse (money) away from him.

It is possible to reach the boy. The path is hidden, so it may take some trial and error to reach him. Just keep going up on the wall where the boy is. I think the path is hidden in the trees but you should be able to find it. At any rate, it isn't essential to get to the boy since you'll only get money from that. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyMon May 12, 2008 6:11 am

not that one, I've figure out that one. well okay, you see a Tori (the temple gate) in the park right, near it you'll find a little path to the east of the temple. go through it and you'll find a bush in the midle of a square area. Whe you press SPACE in the bush, it'll give you a question. And I don't realy know what it's for.

Oh btw, I've got that two student girl, found the bunny (but can't sqout her coz I never found her paper), and notice that the grandma have a grand daughter, but I never found her. Do you know something bout her?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:26 am

Let's see. I didn't encounter that question so I have no idea how to answer that. However, if you want to contact the creator of the game, I have his email address. Just let me know and I'll send you a PM. Smile

Regarding Bunny, it is difficult to find that paper. I can tell you that if you search the office cabinets, you'll find the paper. However, the only way to find the actual document is if you help Bunny (she'll be drunk in town at some point and you'll have the option to take her back to the studio to recover).

Regarding the granddaughter, you'll meet her once you've recruited at least one girl as an idol. Go see the grandma for charm lessons on Sunday and take a lesson. Then exit the house and enter it again. (You may have to do this a couple of times before it'll work.) When you enter, you'll see that the grandma is not there but the granddaughter is. She's a possible idol to recruit. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:59 am

Hwa!!! Well, I have help bunny with her drunk problem, but still can't find the paper.

I'll try to find the girl it sound interesting
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:13 am

You'll need to search in one of the office cabinets. Then you should get a message saying that the files are numbered. You'll need to enter the correct number to get the file.

For further help, you should search the cabinets in the northwest of the office room. Just approach and press the space bar. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:16 am

I'll try. but I think I have to fire two of my artist. I don't have enough space for the girls!
hahaha
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:20 am

lol I know what you mean. I was like, "Why can't we hire more idols?" tongue

Oh well. Good luck with the game and all. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyWed May 14, 2008 5:28 am

hahaha

Thanks! And you are right! this game is very interesting, that make me won't stop playing it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyThu May 22, 2008 4:49 am

Hi all,

Thought I'd let you all know that there's a version 1.5 out now. (When I made this thread, the game was version 1.4.) Anyway, I had a chance to talk to the gamemaker earlier and he told me that this version has the bugs fixed. No one's reported any further bugs so this should probably be the final version. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:44 am

So are they alow us to hire more girl? Very Happy
and Oh btw, I'm sick searching that cabinet, I end up searching 500 time inthe same place, and get bored with it. I still can't find the paper. Can you tell me the corect number?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyFri May 23, 2008 4:58 am

@Fuu:

lol I wish. Laughing

Regarding the document, the number is randomized each time so here's what you need to do.

Go to the area of town where the construction is taking place (during the day) and you should see Bunny on top of the building on the left. Normally you can't enter that building but this time you can. Anyway go talk to her and then you should eventually get a clue from Etsuko about rain (or something like that). Go to the area of town where the fitness center is. In particular, go to the northernmost area where the soda machines are. If it's raining, you should see Bunny running around in a circle. She'll be drunk so choose the option to take her back to the dorm. You'll then read some random numbers, which reveal what the document number is. Wink

@all:

I'm curious. Would anyone be interested in a help/strategy guide for this game? I'd be willing to make one whenever I have the time and all. Smile
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyFri May 23, 2008 9:42 am

Oh damn I missed it then!
I've done all of it and seems I missed a lot of thing now. or might be it wont reveal because all room in my dorm full now, and not place for a new people. But I think I've missed it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySat May 24, 2008 3:59 am

@Fuu:

Hmm that might be the case. I'm not exactly sure, though. If you want, you could try firing an idol and then see if you can get Bunny. Or getting her might depend on how far along the game (time-wise) you are. If you're not that far into it, you might still get her but if you're towards the end, that might be different. (I remember when I tried to get Mei the first time, I couldn't do so because I was close to the end of the game.)

However, there's always endless calendar mode. Wink
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySat May 24, 2008 9:17 am

Well, I play it now! hehehe
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:28 am

I need help with the "Ghost in the cellar" part. The girls heard howling in the cellar and I had to go investigate. When I came to the little underground path...I couldn't find a way to the innermost path...I kept running round and round in circles...If I leave the secret passage, I won't be able to return to it. Is there a way to solve this "Ghost in the cellar" mystery?
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:51 pm

you must check the wall. press Space in all the way of the wall is the best solution.
YOu can either found something there, or find your way to the next area. Just try.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:33 am

@ELIE:

If you're actually in the maze, then there is a clue that will help you figure out how to get out of the maze. There are hidden paths. Although some areas look like dead ends, they can actually continue on to another area. What you might want to do is approach walls (like Fuu said). Rather than go to the end of a dead end wall, try approaching walls left and right until you find a secret path. Then you'll be in another part of the maze and you can follow it to the end. Smile
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:41 am

@Fuu & Phoenixgirl
Thanks for the tip...I'll try it out. ^^

@Fuu
I think you mentioned something about the secret password area in the park...I tried it by choosing randomly...but I forgot what it was, I gain some money but didn't know how to get more as I accidental hit some ok button instead of getting a higher amount of money...(oh darn, only got $5 extra Razz)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 8:01 pm

@Elie: Yes that one. but is it only to get some money? Hmmm. . ., to bad I think it'll give us more upgrade
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG   Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG Empty

Back to top Go down

Idolcraft-Pop Singer RPG
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: The RMXP Forums :: Project Discussion :: Completed Games-
Jump to: