Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:18 am

Bryan replied, "Well, at least they're gone now, right? And think of it this way-once we're out of Lessire, we'll hardly ever get to see them. I would think that they would spend most of their time in Lessire and Greg has never once asked Rosalind to move with him to Devenshire. So we'll be far apart from them before you know it."

Greg looked at the menu but he wasn't sure what to order. He asked, "Honey, what would you recommend would be good to eat here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:21 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yeah, you are probably right about that. Then I would have officially gotten rid of them and their annoyance."

Rosalind looked at the menu and replied, "Ahh there are lots of good food here although I am not sure what to choose. What do you think?"

(Man, it's too bad I don't know any Chinese plates. XD)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:25 am

Bryan chuckled and replied, "Ahh I'm sure you would have, my love."

Just then, the waiter returned carrying both Rosaline's and Bryan's main courses. He placed the shrimp fried rice for Rosaline and the shrimp lo mein for Bryan. He then said that he would check up on them later and then left.

Bryan then turned to Rosaline and said, "Try out your rice and see how it is. It should have a hint of salty flavor but not too much."

(lol I can help with that. Razz )

Greg looked over the menu and replied, "Hmm I like the seafood noodle soup. This dish has a lot of shrimp, scallops, oysters, and other seafood delicacies and some soup would be great. What do you think, honey?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:27 am

Rosaline nodded and then took her chop sticks and took a small bite of her food. She tasted it and it surely tasted yummy. She replied,

"Hmm this is good. Not too salty, either. Just the right amount."

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Sounds good to me. Seafood would be nice for lunch."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:30 am

Bryan replied, "Ahh good. I'll see how my dish is."

He took his chopsticks and grabbed a little lo mein and tried it. After taking a bite, he replied, "Yum, this is good. The inn owner was right. This place does serve good Chinese food."

Greg nodded and replied, "Ok. Then two orders of seafood noodle soup it is then. Shall we have some appetizers, too, while we're here? Perhaps some dumplings?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:31 am

Rosaline replied, "Good for him. I could have eaten him, too, if he wasn't right." She then continued eating her food.

Rosalind replied, "Whatever you want, my love. I don't mind either way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:35 am

(lol Man, Rosaline cracks me up. Laughing )

Bryan couldn't help but laugh at hearing Rosaline say that she might have eaten the inn owner had he been wrong about the food. After calming down, Bryan said, "I must remember then to make you happy always. Otherwise, who knows who you might eat?"

He continued to eat his food, too, and enjoyed Rosaline's company.

Greg replied, "Since it's a celebration, let's go ahead and have some dumplings." He waved his hand for a waiter, who soon came to their table. Then Greg gave him their order-two bowls of seafood noodle soup and a plate of warm steamed dumplings. The waiter jotted down the order and then placed two glasses of water for the couple. Then he left, leaving them alone.

Greg then turned to Rosalind and said, "So do you feel better now that you've seen Rosaline? She seemed all right."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 am

(lol Guess she can be the humorous part in the tough situations. XD)

Rosaline laughed quietly and replied, "Man, so I will be like the devil who is walking around looking for people to eat? Hey, that doesn't sound so bad to me."

Rosalind replied, "Oh I was sure she was alright as long as she was with Bryan. He takes good care of her after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:41 am

Bryan laughed although he did his best to contain his laughter. After calming down, he replied, "I should keep you close to me. So in case any enemies dare to cross either of us, you can easily take care of them."

Greg replied, "Yup, that's true. Bryan does love Rosaline very much. And it was very nice of him to invite us to Devenshire after his concert tour is over. I've been to his house before. It's very spacious and beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:43 am

Rosaline thought she would joke more and replied, "Hey, hey, so I will be a free bodyguard just because I am your wife? That is clear consuming of my rights."

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup, true. And I'd like to see Devenshire one day, too. It sounds like a nice country."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:49 am

Bryan chuckled and replied, "Well, you know, my love, one of the reasons I married you is that you are so strong. You can certainly protect us from any enemies who dare to cross us. And," he gave Rosaline a sly look before continuing, "you are the most beautiful bodyguard ever. Perhaps I should be your bodyguard and keep the men away from you."

Greg replied, "I think you would like it, honey. It's different from Lessire, not quite as busy. But it's a beautiful town and the people are quite friendly. And the king and queen are very kind and wonderful to the people. I've never had the chance to meet them, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:51 am

Rosalind smiled and replied, "And you are the most wonderful husband there. I would protect you with every drop of blood in my veins, my love."

Rosalind replied, "Ahh this sure sounds pretty nice. I will be looking forward to visiting it one day."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:55 am

Bryan looked romantically in Rosaline's eyes and replied, "And I will protect you always, my love."

He continued to eat his food happily and then asked, "Ahh would you like to try a little of my dish?"

Greg replied, "Then we'll definitely take Bryan up on his offer sometime."

The waiter then returned carrying a plate of dumplings with some soy sauce on the side. He placed the plate on the table and then left to check up on their main dishes.

Greg then gestured to Rosalind and said, "Let's go see how the dumplings are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:56 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Nah. I don't like noodles anyway. So enjoy your meal."

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup."

She took her chopsticks and took one of the dumplings and tasted it. She replied, "Yum. This is so delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:00 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh all right, my love."

He resumed eating his dish, every once in a while taking a sip of water.

Greg then took his chopsticks and grabbed one of the dumplings, dipping it in soy sauce. Then he tasted it and replied, "Yum, this is delicious. So warm and tasty."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:02 am

Rosaline continued eating her dish as well, which she liked. It tasted nice and yummy.

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup, agreeing. This restaurant serves really nice food."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=577
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40