Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

RIP Michael Jackson =c

Go down 
+2
Miss Nile
xWestie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:50 am

Mhmm.
I read a quote of his yesterday, and it made me a bit sad;

"People think they know me, but they don't. Not really. Actually, I am one of the loneliest people on this earth. I cry sometimes, because it hurts."

...Just makes me wonder, if people had tried to understand him more and HELP him(apparently no one /ever/ tried to tell him "no!", and that things may be a bad idea. Clearly so, since no one stopped him having surgery ._.) .. ..would things have turned out the way they did..?

((Sorry >.>; if people get fed up of me, let me know. Im just shocked by it; his songs were a part of my childhood, and its just.. you never know how much an influence on your life someone is untill its too late I guess ._. ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 pm

He was a kind person at heart, though no one knows why he turned out the way he did.
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:37 pm

Hai; he was, he was.

Well, I've been reading a lot, and.. there's a lot of things that would have contributed to the way he turned out..

First would have been his childhood. He had a horrible relationship with his father; he was thrown onto the stage with his brothers at the age of 11, and would be violently beaten if he got something wrong. He hated his father.
..Think about it; 11. He should have been enjoying his free time/childhood, but instead was always spending free time in a studio.

...He father teased him for being "ugly"; that added to the fact he was already rather self conscious by his teenage years caused him to develop a psychological condtion that meant he'd never be happy with his appearance. That would have contributed to the many surgeries...

Then he also had all these stories about him and young boys.. I've never believed them myself; there hasn't been any evidence in my opinion, other than the one child's word (And if it was true.. really, would his parents have /honestly/ settled just for money if he was truly abused? I wouldn't.) ..That gained him a lot of bad publicity from those who he cared the most for; his fans. He dedicated his life to making his fans happy; the 50 tours he was meant to in a few months time.. really, he wouldn't have been up to it. But he dedicated /so/ much time to practising for them, to make his fans happy. It the end, all this contributed to his demise ='C
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Aww that's really sad. Sad Poor Jackson. He was really treated badly, young and old. And he didn't even have the chance to enjoy a happy marriage without ending up in divorce. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
xWestie
xWestie

Female

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:30 pm

I know =(

And now, there's even doubts the children were his >.< I dread to think what's going to happen to his poor children D= Apparently his mother has been denied custody of them I think. They're staying with her for a while, but.. what's gonna happen to them?

...I know he pre-recorded over 200 songs, so that they would be left with something (He'd been worrying over the last few months that he would die soon; he thought someone would kill him if he didn't do the 02 shows.. who he was talking about though, nobody knew.)

...I hope all this won't have too much of a bad effect on them. It's bad enough they lost their father. Never mind having to possibly live with a different family.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 6:23 am

Yeah, and he's going to be buried soon. Sad

RIP, Michael. Sad
Back to top Go down
Stardale
Stardale

Male
Number of posts : 529
Title : Archon of the Skies
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 6:28 am

I truly hope that his children will not inherit the problems that their father had. They don't deserve it.
Back to top Go down
http://winchystardale.tumblr.com
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:04 am

It will be really cruel if that happened. It's enough they lost their father already. Sad

I am wonder, did anyone watch the memorial ceremony? I watched parts of it and I admit I almost cried. Sad(
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 am

I watched it.
I never thought I'd cry as much as I did.. and then Paris' words... I think I only heard of /one/ person that didn't cry at that point.. D'8 I feel so sorry for the kids!

...and Jermaine too, singing "smile"... poor guy :'(

And the last words of "Will you be there" almost always set me off >> MJ sounds like he is crying himself =(
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 6:50 am

Yeah, it was pretty emotional. It is clear that Michael was greatly loved by everyone.

R.I.P Michael :-(
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 am

For about the last 10 years I didn't even care about him. But still his music was a part of my childhood for some years, in about the half of the 90's.... so it still was kind of shocking to get to know about his death.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:29 pm

I remember hearing him as a baby,and till this day i remember what song was playing.it was rokin robin and i remember singing for a talent show when i was 7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RIP Michael Jackson =c   RIP Michael Jackson =c - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RIP Michael Jackson =c
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: Debates and Serious Discussion-
Jump to: