Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month

Go down 
+2
Stardale
phoenixgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month Empty
PostSubject: A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month   A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:58 am

Hi all,

I've been pretty busy the past couple of days so I couldn't get around to announcing the newest member of the month. But here she is...Paloma! I had the chance to interview her a little while back so let's get to know Paloma a little better. ^^

1. How did you first find your way to Snow Flower Games?

Love had posted the link to this site on amaranthia. But I registered here only several months later, when I was looking for a new forum because amaranthia wasn't so enjoyable for me any more.

2. How did you come up with your user name?

Paloma means dove in Spanish and I like the dove as the symbol of the Holy spirit, something I feel very connected to.

3. What was the very first (or one of the first) post that you made (if you can remember, that is)?

That was the introduction post in the thread New people, tell us who you are Smile

4. Why do you like coming to SFG?

It's quite relaxing and pleasant, kind of reminding me of old amaranthia of 2005-06 except for this one is smaller and less active.

5. What is your favorite part of the site? Like do you have a favorite area of the forum that you like to post or do you like uploading pictures in the gallery area, etc.?

Probably the General section although it's a pity that it's so little active, and the word games. And I have some nice pictures in the gallery, you all should see them if you haven't yet. Smile Though already for long I haven't added any.

6. On SFG, what do you usually do during your time here? For instance, do you like to post in the RPs, get to know members and talk about general topics, debate, etc.?

I would go to the general and debates sections if there was more to do, unfortunately there's not and recently I also don't have ideas what to post about... So I usually browse new posts on the whole forum and post in the word games.

7. What future additions would you like to see or do you think the site is perfect as it is? Wink

I like the organization of the site but we need more members and more topics! Also it puzzles me why the header image still says St. Valentines; you should probably change it already... actually it would be nice to change it a couple of times a year according to seasons. Smile

8. Since this is a gaming site, it's only natural to ask if you have some favorite games out there? If so, what are they and why do you like them?

I love RPGs - since the time I discovered Ahriman's Prophecy 4 years ago it's the only genre I love playing! Maybe this game is my most favourite one because it introduced me into this new world of fantasy RPGs. And it had a special charming atmosphere, more than other games that I played later. And the last game I've just finished was Sailor Moon - The Moon Child and I found that wonderful.

9. Wrapping things up now. Is there any other information that we'd like to know about you, like hobbies, what you like to do for fun, etc.?

I'm quite addicted to the Internet. XD I love music of various genres but I'm quite picky in it. I study Czech [my first language] and German at the Faculty of pedagogy and I also learn Spanish, which I love. Wish me luck with exams, cause in June there will be a few of them again.

If you have any questions or comments for Paloma, please feel free to post in this thread. ^^
Back to top Go down
Stardale
Stardale

Male
Number of posts : 529
Title : Archon of the Skies
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month   A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Congratulations, Paloma! ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://winchystardale.tumblr.com
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month   A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:29 pm

Congratulations Paloma!
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month   A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:06 am

Congrats Paloma =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month   A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 2:48 am

Congrats, Paloma for being selected as member of the month of June! Very Happy

Wow your course sounds interesting, are you studying purely on language? (Czech, German and Spanish?) All the best with your upcoming exams.
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month   A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 2:29 am

Thanks!
I passed one of my exam on Wednesday now and the result is quite good, so this is big relief.
And I still have one before me, plus a seminary work to write.

It's faculty of pedagogy, so I study also other subjects for becoming a teacher - besides Czech, German and literature it's also didactics of these subjects, pedagogy and psychology. And Spanish isn't a part of my main branch, I just chose that as non obligatory course ^_^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month   A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 pm

@Paloma
Congrats on your test ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month   A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month Empty

Back to top Go down

A warm welcome to June's Member of the Month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Administration :: Contests and Events :: Member of the Month-
Jump to: