Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stardale
Stardale

Male
Number of posts : 529
Title : Archon of the Skies
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] Empty
PostSubject: Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love]   Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:43 pm

Disclaimer: I do not claim this review to be mine, this belongs to Love. It was published in the newspaper in Amaranth Games. I hope you do not mind me posting this here, Love. ^^

Quintessence - The Blighted Venom Game Review
Genre: RPG, Interactive show

Quintessence The Blighted Venom is an awesome game. It is not complete yet, but the beginning is 100% ready.
The
story consists of chapters. You finish the chapters as you play. So far it only has 5 chapters ready but they are pretty long.
The game has lots of cut scenes, but it's still a great game. It focuses on the story and has a different battle system from most other games. The battle system is like old RPG's battle system, but it's a hard system.
The creator of the game is called Reives. He is an expert game maker and has done a great job with this game.
There are lots of quests and puzzles in the game and the music is awesome, beautiful, and quiet.
There are funny, sad, and creepy parts. This game is strongly recommended for RPG fans 10 years old and older, because it contains some creepy parts.
So if you love RPG's and don't mind creepy, try this game.

Story:10/10
Music:10/10
Graphics:10/10
Back to top Go down
http://winchystardale.tumblr.com

Quintessence - The Blighted Venom [by Love]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General :: Anime, Books, Movies, etc :: Games Reviews-
Jump to: