Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rzuzakini
Rzuzakini

Female
Number of posts : 87
Title : Cookie Lover
Registration date : 2008-12-20

How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! Empty
PostSubject: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 5:17 am

Many of you got confused and cant connect here is a guide I specially made for all of you ...

1. Download a Program named Hamachi here : https://secure.logmein.com/products/hamachi/list.asp

2. Install and Read the Instructions how to join a network...

3. Join the Network Name : SnowFlowers and Password : online

4. Register at http://5.169.99.52/reg.php and before doing this make sure you have hamachi opened (Always have Hamachi Opened)

5. After Registering Download the Client in our new Website http://snowfloonline.webs.com/download.htm

6. Download Our Patch depending on your client's current Version and extract it Into your Client Folder

7. Extract Client and Patch to the same Folder

8. Login and Play

FAQS
Q: I have download problems what should I DO?
A:If you cant download our game means that the server is either offline or you cant connect

Q: I cant connect in the game?
A: Be sure you have the latest Client

Q: I cant see any clothes!!
A: Download our latest patch

Q: How to Marry?
A: To marry your name must be less than 9 Letters long and you must have Marriage Invitation,Ring(Anytype),$5,000,000 Buy the items from an NPC and then you must give the Invitation to other players you invite to Join the marriage. Please Register your Marriage Schedule before buying things first(Marriage Registeration Schedule Page will be created soon)After you Registered and Its approved go buy the items listed above and then Invite your friends. After Inviting You just wait until the marriage day... After its the marriage Day GM will take you to marriage place and everyone you invite that was online. You must give the GM $5,000,000 and show the GM a ring(any rings)Give the ring to the Girl(must be the boy who buys the ring) After that it will be as usual. GM will say "Marriage Begin"."Do you Accept .... to be your ....?"."Did .... agreed?"."I declare this marriage ........." And after the marriage is over you must be online for a minute and your name will have (Married) infront of it. Also your bags will be given 99xLove Chocolate,Love Balloons,Love Equipments(Armor,Shoes,Gloves)...

For more questions if you have please add me msn jasonakeyno@hotmail.com

Last edited by Rzuzakini on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 7:35 am

Hi Rzuzakini,

I'll check it out when I get the chance. At the moment, I'm still a bit busy getting stuff on this comp organized and all. lol

But I took a look at the screenshots you posted and the game looks really nice. ^^

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering how you came up with the name for the MMORPG. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rzuzakini
Rzuzakini

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 8:45 am

Elie knows ask her ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am

@Rzuzakini
You should mentioned it as the game developer...Are you shy or something Rolling Eyes *pokes Rzuzakin* Razz

@Phoenix
Anyway...I'll share it with you and the rest Very Happy

What does Rzuzakini's game and this forum have in common? Their names Smile Rzuzakini's game had been nameless when she first started working on this game project. But soon after she came to SFG and came to like this place very much that she named her game after the it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rzuzakini
Rzuzakini

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 10:35 pm

Marriage Feature has been Released! For those who have downloaded the Client V0.3 and have patched it to v0.4. You can download another patch to v0.5 for Marriage...[Marriage Guide added above]
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 12:05 am

Ahh that's so sweet. I'm sure Love will be flattered to know that a game was named after SFG. ^^
Back to top Go down
Rzuzakini
Rzuzakini

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:30 am

@phoenixgirl & love did you Both registered because your user is in the list ...

@Everyone Marriage Schedule page has been created also a forum for the game visit http://sfonline.forumotion.com/ for more informations Enjoy ...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 am

@Rzuzakini: O_O No, I didn't. I haven't had time to check out the site and all.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:00 am

I did yesterday but I couldn't log in the game because I had some errors and all.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Rzuzakini
Rzuzakini

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:29 am

Hmm did you complete all the requirements to play? Elie also has a problem but its a miracle and its fixed by itself o_o
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 8:29 am

I have much space free, and I am on a PC right now, not a laptop. I can't download the client, though. O_O
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:19 pm

@Love
Was it because the file was too big? If it is so, then you can ask Rzuzakini for smaller parts. That's what I did. My connection kept got cut off so I lost everything when the download got messed up at 54% the first try O_O As for the rest of the installation and stuff. It was a miracle that the game "fixed" whatever problem it had and it work on my laptop when Rzuzakini thought that it wouldn't work in Milfeulle's current conditions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Hmm, no, not because of that. But when I came to click on the client's link to download, it gave me an error with 'Can't find object' or something.
Back to top Go down
Rzuzakini
Rzuzakini

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 am

Umm are you using windows vista because, I dont think it will work on windows vista that error also happens to Elie but when she changed back to her laptop it can open (miracle)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:29 am

No, I use XP SP3.
Back to top Go down
Rzuzakini
Rzuzakini

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 7:25 am

Can you tell me your computer system like total hard disk,vga,ram,window,pentium....
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:08 am

Hmmm, I am not sure of those myself. lol All I know that I have Windows XP SP 3, Ram 786 MB (or something like that) and Hard Disk 2.50 GB Free. Pentium 4 also, I think.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 am

@Love
Maybe you should paste the links that you used to download here so Rzuzakini can check if it is the right/more updated link. But you can only download the file if Rzuzakini is online otherwise it won't work.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:39 am

O_O Only when that? Hmm maybe that's why I couldn't download it. But where online?
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 8:46 am

@Love
Yes. one of the down part is that if Rzuzakini isn't online, the game can't be played if her server isn't on. (See Hamachi to see if SnowFlowers network is on or not.) Same thing goes for downloading the game.
Back to top Go down
Rzuzakini
Rzuzakini

Female

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 5:56 pm

I think you dont have the latest version the client v0.3 is having a problem opening the game because of invalid setting and It was fixed in v0.4 but as soon as it was fixed The Marriage has also been finished and the latest version patch now is v0.5. Oh and everyone of SFG can play at weekends because I am really fully online at weekend ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!   How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Join Snow Flower Online Extremely Nice!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: The RMXP Forums :: Project Discussion :: Completed Games-
Jump to: