Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack Empty
PostSubject: [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack   [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 9:57 am

Hi all,

Yeah, I know this is a pretty sad and somewhat adulterous topic but I couldn't help myself. I've put a warning, though, so I've done what I should do.

Anyway, I think we all know what's going on in Gaza now and how are people suffering. I've seen really bad and violent pictures on the TV that I really cried for the people there. It even got me depressed because so many children and women are being killed more and more. The number of people killed is more than 520 person and injured are more than 2500.

Yet, Israel doesn't seem to want to stop. It is very violent and heartless that they would kill so many people for unknown reasons.

Some say that Egypt has taken part in this heartless plan. Others say it's Israel and others say it's Hamas. Personally, I believe each one of them is responsible. Why doesn't Israel stop killing so many people? I mean, they wouldn't get anything from killing souls like that. What kind of people are they?

Then Egypt. I know it's my country and all but truth needs to be said. Why doesn't Egypt want to open Rafa's passage so that the help goes to Gaza? That's pretty cruel.

Then Hamas. I am not very sure of this but I've heard that they canceled the war break between it and Israel. Why did it do that? I mean, if they are not ready to fight, why would they risk putting so many lives in danger? Children, women, men...all those are victims of this war.

Whew, done ranting. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts here. I know it's a pretty serious topic and all but oh well.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack   [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:03 pm

well as you look at the history of these two cultures they never have really gotten along. the main cause of war is religion and as much as we all hate it we all believe different things, which makes us fight and eventually start wars. as hard as it is to explain thats simply human nature.

Power, rulership, to put your beleifs among others. these things have existed since humans can far remember. we have always fought for our right on this world. what is it that we can do?

Love i know you dont like the fighting thats going on, but eventually just like everyone has you'll find out that the world has always been so cruel. i say this because i know you'll soon understand. even me living in the united states can undertsand war, though in the country we as the people rule, thats not always the case. the world is full of things you and i have yet to grasp.

from the invention of the airplane to man mounding guns onto it, to discovering atoms and using them to make atomic bombs, man has always seeked one thing....power.
power can corrupt one and make them do things like in garza.

im not sure if this helped you but ive tried to explain my best
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack   [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Yup, Kaisuto is right about those points. I've been watching the news about the attacks going on and it comes down to the point on religion. The two warring parties have never gotten along because of differences of religion. It's a sad truth but it's reality for you.

Unfortunately, we don't live in a utopia although I wish we did at times. I guess it is human nature to want to be in conflicts (although many people will not admit that). Without putting in the God factor (which would end up causing conflict for me because of my beliefs and all), I can say that people are who they are based on how they grew up. So if someone is around others who have certain prejudices, it is likely that that person will end up having those prejudices, too.

I hope that makes a bit of sense. Wink
Back to top Go down
lillyofthewest
lillyofthewest

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack   [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:36 am

I'm not sure how much religion has to do with it, it's about power and land, 'big' men showing how big and powerful they are and not caring about the normal people on all sides who suffer. These are old scars going back years which have to do with land and nationality, I think it's too easy to blame religion it much more about a culture of distrust and fear, both sides afraid of the others and lashing out like a wounded animal Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack   [A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack Empty

Back to top Go down

[A serious topic] Gaza and Israel's Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: Debates and Serious Discussion-
Jump to: