Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Multiple Choice Situational Story game

Go down 
+4
ELIE-3173
IreneFaye
~Aya~
Kinnison
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Multiple Choice Situational Story game Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:35 am

I think this game isn't available here so I'll start it Razz

The rules are easy.

All you have to do is write a story, at least a sentence long and then make up to three choices of what should happen next as the story goes, the next person will have to select one of the choices and continue the story based on the choice made.

For example:

Person A:
There is this guy living in a farm, he is so thin he was called:
A- Skinny
B- Stick
C- Long

Person B Next person

B- Stick (Write the choice made)

...because he looks like a walking stick, so everyone name him stick. Then one day:

A- He wants to get fat
B- He began to travel
C- He start stealing magical fattening potion

I hope everyone got it. Very Happy

Okay lets start with the story below

Once upon a time, there was this big kingdom. The lives there are unknown. Then one day an event happened,

A- A couple suddenly appeared
B- Monster begin attacking the kingdom
C- The king fell ill.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 7:30 am

C- The king fell ill.

Because of an unknown cause, then 3 of the remaining princes came (they were actually 8 but they killed each other for the thrown). the king then announced

A- A Special Ball
B- A happy news
C- A challenge to know who will be next to be king
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:15 pm

B- A happy news

The king shouted "SURPRISE! I'm not really ill, I was just kidding! April Fool!"

Then the three prince gave the king an angry look and walks away but the king suddenly tells them of a bad bad news, it was:

A- Three neighbouring fatty princess will marry each one of them
B- They will have to go out there and be a man before they can become a true king
C- Their favourite doughnuts have been stolen by thieves
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:23 am

C- Their favourite doughnuts have been stolen by thieves

and the baker was kidnapped. "you need to find the baker so you will be crowned king." the King said and ate a

A- Cat with ketchup
B- A laptop
C- a whole grape
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 8:12 am

C- a whole grape

Seeing the king being lazy while eating the grape, the prince left the throne room disgusted.

As they walk on the castle ground they figuring where the baker is now but they have no idea so they ask

A- The guards
B- A wise hermit they met before
C- The court Wizard
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:49 am

A- The guards

But that man doesn't give them the answer they want, so they

A- leave to the town to find more information
B- decide to find a crown princess from another Kingdom and marry her to became a King of that Kingdom
C- Gave up and decide to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 12:14 pm

C- Gave up and decide to go to sleep.

While the three princes were sleeping...A voice called out to them "My princes, please wake up." The princes woke up and found....

A- A fairy staring back at them
B- A ghost staring back at them
C- A lizard staring back at them
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:29 pm

B-A ghost staring back them

And they freak out and freeze in the place, but then after a several moment they. . .

A- drew out a bible and threw it to the ghost
B-decide that they are a ghost slayer and slay it
C- tought that they're only dreaming and go back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:41 am

C- tought that they're only dreaming and go back to sleep.

But the ghost still disturb them and they got all mad and

A- Call Ghostbusters
B- Perform Exorcism
C- Become Super Saiyans (Dragon Ball related)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:48 am

C- Become Super Saiyans
since they tought that they're only dreaming. But it do nothing, and now they found out that the ghost is real they

A-freak out and run all around the room like a little kid
B- screaming like an old lady with a very high tone
C-run to their father and ask him to talk to the ghost.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 8:57 am

B- screaming like an old lady with a very high tone

They scream like Banshees, the windows are all cracked and shattered, then a scholar could hear their screams and his spactacles cracked from the scream, then they start shooting a ray from their palms (aka a Qigong ball), then the room wall collapse and the ghost exorcised without them knowing, then its morning already and they all

A- Went back to sleep
B- Ask the engineers to fix up the place
C- have a Saturday morning dance (Its Saturday there BTW)
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:04 am

B- Ask the engineers to fix up the place

and they decided to go to the town. while riding their horses they saw a girl with

A - very long nose and big mole
B - Beautiful blue eyes
C - just underwear
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:13 am

B - Beautiful blue eyes

The eyes of the girl capture their heart (without them knowing), then suddenly something bad happened

A- The girl is a witch
B- The become a monster
C- The three princes are all got charmed
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 3:35 am

C- The three princes are all got charmed

it was actually Yzma the evil witch. she charmed the princes so she could
(just got the idea from a cartoon my nephew watch at Disney)

A - have a baby with them
B - taste their kiss
C - get their kingdom
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:24 am

C-get their kingdom

for herself and crown herself queen and make the princes and the current king and queen her slaves and pack mule. While Yzma was busy day dreaming and laughing maniac-ly on how it will be like to be queen...

A-another more beautiful looking girl appear and the Yzma's charm on the 3 princes broke and the 3 princes were now crazily in love with the new comer.

B- A football from out of no where appeared and smack in the faces of all 3 princes.

C- Yzma's beautiful face fell onto the ground...It turned out that that pretty face was a mask and Yzma was an ugly, old, wrinkled face witch.

D-nothing happened...Yzma continue to day dreaming and laughing like a maniac while the 3 princes were still charmed by her.

(@DarkJester
Did you mean Yzma from The Emperor's New Groove or The Emperor's New School? No wonder the name sounded so familiar...I watched the cartoon too with the kids my mom babysits at home or when I'm bored and I had seen the other programs on the other channels)
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:45 pm

B- A football from out of no where appeared and smack in the faces of all 3 princes.

WHACK! A loud sound wakes the three princes from the charm and they all snap out of it with their face red in shape of a circle (The ball). Then they all fight Yzma by

A- Turning into Super Saiyans again
B- Fight bare handed with her
C- Challenging her into a street hip-hop brick dance battle (They all know that she will break her bones)
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 12:41 am

C- Challenging her into a street hip-hop brick dance battle (They all know that she will break her bones)

After the princes did their best hip-hop dance moved and then sneered at Yzma saying "Let's see what you got old hag."

Yzma scoffed at their remarks and pull toss her robes aside to reveal her funky yellow hip hop suit with a big $ signed bling that looked to heave for her skinny body hanging around her neck. Yzma surprised the three princes with her hip-hop routine and made a bigger surprise by doign a head spin to end the routine. The three princes were so shocked that thei jaw hung opened! "That take! Old mama's been drinking hi-calcium ANLENE (a milkr brand) milk long before you rascal were born!"

What should the princes do now that the were utterly defeated, by an old bag of bones?

A- Go run back to the King while crying like babies
B- Go down on their knees and beg Yzma to be their hip-hop master.
C- Hide their faces and run out of town until they end up in some unnamed desert.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:14 am

A- Go run back to the King while crying like babies

They all went back to cry

"Papa, this old hag knows head-spin stunts" they all cried.

Then the king stood up and rip off his royal clothes, inside it was a

A- Hip-Hop costume
B- Superman costume
C- Birthday Suit (If you don't know what it is, its another word for "naked")
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:05 am

C- Birthday Suit (If you don't know what it is, its another word for "naked")

"Oh! stop your wining Bit**** i need to go run." the king said. Yzma Laughed like hell and threw the princes off

A - The River Nile
B - The Dungeon
C - the Dragon
D - The Fields of Nothing
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 11:46 pm

D - The Fields of Nothing

Not really nothing, it was just a plain meadow. The princes then set off to find a way to become the best heroes on Earth but they have no idea. So they

A - Look for a magician
B - Look for a martial art master
C - Look for a priest
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:41 am

C - Look for a priest

the Princes decided to look for a priest, so they traveled high and low left and right and finally landed at a great city called Thais. the city was vast and wide thats when they decided to go to the temple there they found a very beautiful priestess, they beg that she train them and she said. "i will only train you, when you pass this three challenges, and this challenges are...

A - capture a fierce swordsman, kill a monster, slay the dragon
b - eat chocolate worms, eat baked poisonous scorpions, eat fresh dragon meat
c - jump off a cliff, slit your throat, kill yourself.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:00 am

A - capture a fierce swordsman, kill a monster, slay the dragon

and so they look for a fierce swordsman at the nearest town. There they discovered a brute looking tough guy with a huge broadsword. They thought he might be fierce so they capture him, then they notice he was

A- Really fierce
B- Just a sissy
C- A cosplayer
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 7:47 am

B- Just a sissy

she cried like a girl being raped, they looked confused and let him go, she ran away screaming like an old woman, they then decided to find another man, they then stopped by a pub called.

A- the west wing
B- hot legs
C- dragons lair
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:16 pm

B- hot legs

In front of the pub, there was a sign that read "Only people with hot legs are allowed to enter." The princes laughed after seeing the sign, thinking it was a joke, they walked up to the bouncer. The bouncer stopped them from advancing. "Couldn't ya all read de sign? If you ain't got hot legs, I ain't gonna let ya enter!" growled the bouncer. The princes quickly walked away and had an emergency siblings' meeting and decided to...

A. Forget about ever entering the pub, there's no way they'll get hot legs.

B. Look for a beauty saloon, have their legs shaved and do some leg massage and pedicure to "beautify" their legs.

C. Try to challenge the bouncer and dare him to show them if he had hot legs himself.
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 11:35 pm

C. Try to challenge the bouncer and dare him to show them if he had hot legs himself.

Too bad, the moment the bouncer pull up his trousers, it reveal an ugly leg. They were all kicked out of the pub. The bouncer punched the princes and ran away. They were all wounded so they look for

A- A cleric to heal them
B- Some place to treat the wound on their own
C- A doctor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Choice Situational Story game   Multiple Choice Situational Story game Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple Choice Situational Story game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: Forum Games-
Jump to: