Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child

Go down 
+3
seraphic22
phoenixgirl
ELIE-3173
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyTue May 05, 2009 12:06 am

Hi everyone,

Forgive the double posting but I wanted to let you all know that there is now a version 6.2 out on The Moon Child. I finished completing it last night and this was really good. A lot of the spelling mistakes have been corrected although there is still a few grammar errors. Also, there are a few glitches like the character sprite disappearing at certain places but I found a way around them.

If you all wish to report any bugs still, please go to the SMRPG website and report them to Tyler. But this version is very good and I'm very happy with the game. ^^
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female
Number of posts : 247
Title : Angel of Peace
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:09 am

I downloaded the game at this weekend and it's really enjoyable.
The graphics are nothing great, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the story and characters, it's really fun to play ^_^
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:05 am

Wow, I finished it... It was such an awesome game. It drew me in so much, I can't believe it's the end already! It was really fantastic.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:25 am

I'm happy that you enjoyed the game, Paloma. I liked it, too. I can't wait for The Lost Soldier to come out. ^^
Back to top Go down
Melian
Melian

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 5:35 am

Oh, nice. I'm just looking at the site info about the Lost Soldier, I surely want to play it too when it's released ^_^
Back to top Go down
lilniqua469
lilniqua469

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: help im stuck!!!!!   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 5:19 pm

okay I just downloaded the moon child version 6.2...but im stuck! its right after all the scouts gather and i have met pluto...i dont know where to go from there...i started from the hikawa shrine...can sum1 help me please? Mad
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 12:10 am

Hi lilniqua and welcome to SFG. ^^

Let's see. If this is where the other scouts first meet Sailor Pluto, I believe that you have to go back to the Water Temple in Sendai Cave. Once you enter the temple, go in an easterly direction. You should then meet up with someone and the events will proceed from there. Smile
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:30 pm

Hi there guys Smile
Long time no seen Very Happy
I'm so glad that you all enjoyed this game, there are still a few bugs but not too serious that can block your way etc Smile Just like phoenix said Wink

Anyway I found out that Tyler (the creator) putted Love's site in his site so came to share it with you..te-hee XD

http://smrpg.net/affiliations.php

Also I'll be helping him for maiking a small faq about the game, so if you tell me the parts that you had problems with...ex: to find something, someone..to solve a puzzle etc, will be great Smile

Good news is that Lost Soldier is coming sooner than expected Wink at least that's what he says Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 am

Hi all,

Yeah, I know I'm updating an old thread but I wanted to let you all know that version 7 (the complete version) of The Moon Child is out now. You can download it on the link that Elie provided on the first post of this thread. I'm downloading it now as we speak. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2