Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 33 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 7:00 pm

Matthew looked thoughtful and turning to Anjela, he asked, "What do you think?  I was thinking of having the cupcakes and then maybe buying a large cake to take home?"

Ryan grinned and replied, "Yup, I hope so.  The teachers are great.  It's a lot of information to take in, but I'm doing my best to remember everything so I can be your chancellor officially soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 10:03 pm

Anjela looked thoughtful for a moment as well then nodding, she said,

"Sure, sounds good. Let's try the cupcakes first, get a feeling of this cake's taste and all."

Lisianthus grinned happily and said, "Hehe, this is great to hear. I know you'll get the hang of it soon enough. I can't wait. Work will finally be fun and enjoyable with you by my side, cutie."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 10:13 pm

Matthew nodded happily and turning to the lady, he said,

"Ok, we'll take two cupcakes."

He took out his wallet to pay.

Ryan grinned and replied, "It sure will and I'll love getting to help take some of the workload off of you.  Fortunately, I learn pretty quickly so I'm sure I'll get the hang of things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 10:25 pm

The lady nodded happily and brought out a couple of his cupcakes for Anjela and Matthew. As the latter took out his wallet to pay, the lady quickly shook her head and happily said,

"Oh no, darling, there is no money to pay. This is my treat to you, sweeties! How often do you see such a lovely couple nowadays? And I get the honor of introducing my cakes to humans and devils too!"

Lisianthus hugged Ryan around the neck happily and nodding, she said, "I can't wait. You'll become the best chancellor ever. We'll know how to put things back in order again, cutie. Things are a mess right now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "Awww ok.  Well, I'd normally insist on paying but I get the feeling you'll refuse for me to pay you, so I'll just save the trouble and say thank you."

Ryan wrapped his arms around Lisianthus' waist and replied, "Yes, that's understandable.  I'm going to do my best to help you out, once my training is done and I'm officially your chancellor."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 10:41 pm

The lady laughed happily and replied, "You're right about that and you're absolutely welcome. I hope you like our unique cakes."

She handed a cupcake to each one of them. They looked like normal cupcakes but the stuffing was definitely unique, as it was a mix of carrots and seafood, and the cupcake was covering in chocolate icing.

Lisianthus smiled happily and replied,

"Then finish your training as quickly as possible, cutie."

She paused then more seriously, she said, "I finished taking care of the routine things today. I also directed the soldiers to find the shapeshifter as soon as possible. They are all alerted on how she usually looks like, cloaked and without. And they'll put her picture on magical wanted signs all around the gods' world soon enough."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 11:14 pm

Matthew gazed happily at the cupcake and said,

"Thank you, ma'am.  These look wonderful."

He grinned at Anjela and replied, "Let's eat."

He then took a bite of his cupcake, taking the time to enjoy the unique taste.

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's good.  I'm not going to let any harm come to you, beautiful.  I promise.  Oh, and just in case, the wanted signs list a reward?  It'll usually motivate people to report a suspect."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2019 11:37 pm

Anjela took a bite of her cupcake as well and although she wasn't too fond of seafood, the cake was done so well that she liked it. She smiled and said,

"It's nice. I wasn't expecting myself to like the taste."

Lisianthus nodded happily and said, "Yup, they do. I listed a good amount of money to whoever finds her and turns her in. Heh, she'll have no place to run especially when she's on her own. Even her mom won't be able to reach out to her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 12:13 am

Matthew grinned and replied, "I understand.  It has this unique but wonderful taste.  The blend of carrots and seafood meshes so well.  The ingredients must be really fresh."

Ryan smiled and replied, "That's good.  Hopefully, she'll be found soon.  I won't let anyone harm my beautiful ever."

He gazed lovingly at Lisianthus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 2:03 am

Anjela nodded in agreement and replied,

"Yup, it is delicious. Heh, now this is something you wouldn't taste back in the human world, eh? I like it a lot too."

She continued eating her cupcake, enjoying every bite.

Lisianthus gazed back lovingly at Ryan and said, "Heh, no one could hurt me, cutie. I could take down an army on my own. You trust how strong I am, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 2:07 am

Matthew grinned and he continued to eat his cupcake, soon finishing up.  He turned to the lady and asked, "Ma'am, would you mind telling us how these wonderful desserts are made?  They truly are delicious."

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Of course I do, beautiful.  I've seen just how strong you are.  It's one of the many qualities I love about you, you know."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 2:35 am

The lady giggled happily and replied, 

"Oh you are asking for the secret recipe, young man. But let's say that the basic idea is to sweeten the carrots first using syrup then cook it with only certain seafoods that have a slightly sweeter taste. That makes up the main stuffing and the rest is as normal."

Lisianthus smiled slyly at Ryan and replied, "Heh, so you must love a lot of qualities about me, huh? I can say the same too about you. There are lots of things I love about you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 2:38 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "I see.  Your village must be proud of these wonderful desserts."

He turned to Anjela and said, "I'd like to get us a large cake to take back with us.  It'll go great with tea."

Ryan looked curiously at Lisianthus and asked, "Like what, beautiful?  What do you love about me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 3:44 am

Anjela smiled softly and nodding, she said, "Sure. It will make a good meal for breakfast and the cake stays fresh for a long time."

The lady nodded happily and said, "That's absolutely right. Our carrots are magical ones that keeps food fresh and delicious for a very long time and enhances concentration and memory. That's why we love to have these cakes for breakfast."

Lisianthus gazed lovingly at Ryan and replied, "I love how strong you are, and how brave and courageous you are anytime. But heh, despite that, you are always the kindest, gentlest and most romantic fiance ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 4:13 am

Matthew's eyes with interest and replied, "Oh really?  These cakes truly are wonderful.  I'd like to buy one to go, please."

He took out his wallet and added, "Please allow me to pay this time, ma'am."

Ryan blushed and happily replied, "Those are wonderful, loving words from my beautiful fiancee.  For that, you deserve this."

He leaned in to kiss Lisianthus sweetly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 4:25 am

The lady smiled softly and replied, "Aww well, if you insist, young man. You two are such a pleasure."

She told Matthew of the price which was discounted a little, and after he made the payment, she wrapped a large cake for him in a beautifully decorated box. She presented it to him and said, "Happy carrots' reaping festival! Thank you for your wonderful visit."

Lisianthus returned the kiss lovingly, wrapping her arms around Ryan's neck and pouring all her love and passion into the kiss, happily enjoying every moment.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 4:39 am

Matthew happily took the box from the lady and smiling, he replied, "Thank you very much, ma'am.  I hope we'll be able to visit again soon."

He turned to Anjela and said, "Where should we check out next?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 4:45 am

Anjela looked thoughtful then said, 

"Do you want to check out the carrot fight? It's a fun activity although it's pretty messy. We could watch."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 5:11 am

Matthew looked curious and replied, "I've never heard of a carrot fight although it does sound like it could get messy.  I'm curious to watch."

He reached out to hold Anjela's hand and waited for her to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 5:26 am

Anjela held Matthew's hand and led the way deeper into the village, where there were sounds of happy shouts and laughing. They approached a square where there were large wooden basins filled with mashed carrots, and there were lots of villagers happily fighting and playing, throwing the mashed carrots at each other and playing a competition.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 5:37 am

Matthew followed Anjela to where there was the carrot fight and once the couple arrived and watched, Matthew commented,

"You weren't kidding.  It really is a carrot fight and a pretty messy one at that although it looks fun."

Ryan continued to kiss Lisianthus for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss ended, he gazed happily at her and said,

"I always love kissing you, my beautiful."

(It took me a while to realize I'd forgotten about them.  O.O)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 5:59 am

Anjela watched the fight and smiling a bit, she nodded and replied, 

"Heh, yeah. I wouldn't join such a thing myself but it is nice to see the people happy and celebrating. I mean, they have a strange way of celebrating but as long as it is fun and it makes them happy, that's what matters."

(No problem. XD)

Lisianthus gazed lovingly at Ryan and happily said, 

"And I love kissing you anytime, cutie. Heh, like I said, your kisses are much sweeter than all chocolates and sweets in the world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:14 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "That's true.  During the apple festival back home, we have apple bobbing contests.  They're fun but quite difficult to win at.  But the people have fun and that's what's important."

Ryan chuckled and replied, "So I'm much better than chocolate and sweets?  That makes me happy to hear such sweet, loving words from my beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:27 am

Anjela looked curiously at Matthew and said, 

"Heh, I'd like to see that. And I am sure you would win at it, no matter how difficult it is. Nothing stands in front of you."

She gazed at him fondly.

Lisianthus nodded happily and kissing Ryan on his cheek, she said,

"Yup, you are my sweets! Heh, this is better than chocolate even. I can kiss you how much I want and you wouldn't ever mind, cutie, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2019 6:49 am

Matthew blushed deeply upon hearing Anjela's compliment and he replied,

"Aww well, I don't know about that.  I was pretty good at those contests when I was a kid but I haven't participated in an apple bobbing contest in a while."

Ryan chuckled happily and replied, "Nope, I'll never mind my beautiful kissing me.  You can kiss me as much as you wish and you are better than all the chocolate and candy combined."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again in the morning before I go out to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: