Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 4:48 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "It'll be ok.  I'll make sure she won't harm you.  I love you, beautiful, and I'll protect you always, no matter what."

Matthew replied, "Anjela's at the inn.  She's resting there until I get back."

He handed Lady Penelope the small pin in his hands and said, "There's a magical tracker in the necklace I gave Anjela and this pin can detect where it is, where we are at all times.  So if there's an emergency, you know where you can find us.  And yeah, Anjela wants to go to gods' world as soon as I get back.  She told me that we'll be going to where the two of you used to live, before you moved to the temple?  She said it's small so I think she thought it might be an inconvenience to me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:00 am

Lisianthus couldn't help but smile a bit at Ryan as she heard his words and smiling ruefully, she said,

"Sounds like we'll have our hands full, cutie. First a group of criminals trying to assassinate me, then that shapeshifter. And let's not forget that captain. He has to pay for all what he did. Gosh, I think I'd like to lose my memories again."

She sighed sadly.

Lady Penelope took the pin from Matthew and nodded gratefully to him. She replied,

"She must be talking about the apartment we first used to live in. It was originally my parents' and where we first stayed once we moved to the gods' world. My parents weren't doing great financially after having to leave the devils' world where most of their estates were, so the place was very small and simple. Then Anjela and I lived there for a while until her father helped me build my own temple and we moved to it until Anjela married. But yes, it's a small, simple place."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:04 am

Ryan hugged Lisianthus and replied, "It's a lot to handle, I know, but I'll be with you always and no one will harm you.  You have my word on that.  I am a pretty powerful sorcerer, after all."

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  I'll be curious to see it."

He paused and then said, "I'm going to pack my things and then return to Anjela but should I wait until Ryan and Sia leave?  They said they're planning to go to the gods' world?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:22 am

Lisianthus returned Ryan's hug and smiling softly, she said,

"I know, cutie, and I know you've got my back. Heh, you're like my own personal bodyguard although you know how strong I am too, don't you?"

Lady Penelope was thoughtful for a moment then nodding, she said,

"Yes, that would be for the best. They should be leaving soon. At least they won't suspect anything this way."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:30 am

Ryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right."

He paused and then added, "It was really thoughtful of you to let Nala stay with Lycoris and Alex.  I'm sure they'll all love each other's company."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok then."

He paused and then said, "Anjela made me promise not to stop her and although I told her I would, I really can't keep that promise.  Especially not if harm comes to her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:35 am

Lisianthus smiled softly and nodding, she said,

"I think they'll take good care of her and Lycoris will keep her more company than I will. I will probably be too busy to take proper care of her for the next while and I don't want her to feel lonely."

Lady Penelope looked pleadingly at Matthew and tearfully said,

"Please, darling, please. Don't let her go through with this. I-I know it will be difficult, I know what a handful my daughter can be but you've seen that queen. If she captures her, if Anjela falls under her hands, she'll kill her. There's no other option. And I can't bear to lose her. Please, darling, please."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:41 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's a good point and we'll come back for her.  And once we can also figure out how Lycoris can control her powers, I can get her a pet of her own."

Matthew nodded and replied, "I know.  I saw that look Sia gave earlier when she mentioned Anjela.  I've seen this whole other, beautiful side to her."

He sighed and added, "I wish Sia would see that not everything is in black and white."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:49 am

Lisianthus nodded and after a moment of silence, she said,

"Okay, I should pack up so we can get going. No need to waste more time."

She got herself a small bag then started packing her things.

Lady Penelope sighed sadly and replied, "I don't really care what that queen does anymore as long as she stays away from my daughter. But how can I do that when my daughter herself is running after her?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 5:53 am

As Lisianthus started to pack up her things, Ryan asked, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Matthew shook his head and replied, "It's quite the dilemma, isn't it?  I promise that I'll do everything in my power to stop Anjela.  Heh, she and Sia sure are stubborn.  I can just tell."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:00 am

Lisianthus smiled a bit at Ryan and replied, "Thanks, cutie. I don't have many things here so I'll be finished quickly."

She continued packing her things, which were mostly a few changes of clothes.

Lady Penelope smiled ruefully and replied, "Genes, I suppose? Anjela's father was quite stubborn as was the queen's mother. I guess it runs in the family."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:02 am

Ryan nodded and took a seat nearby as Lisianthus went about packing their things.  He commented,

"I know you're looking forward to being back in the gods' world although I'll miss this place.  We did stay here quite a while."

Matthew chuckled a bit and replied, "Heh, that makes sense."

He sighed and added, "Technically, Anjela and Sia are half-cousins?  Why can't they try to get along, for family's sake?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:07 am

Lisianthus smiled and nodding, she said, "Me too. I like this place, you know. But we can always come back here whenever we want to. It's like my second home."

Lady Penelope looked sadly at Matthew and replied,

"Well, although technically they're family, I guess they never felt that way. After all, Anjela grew up away from her sisters and her cousin even though she knew of their existence but they never knew of hers. Even now, I am not sure whether the queen realizes that the shapeshifter she despises so much is actually her cousin."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:17 am

Ryan smiled and replied, "I'm happy you think of this place as your home, too."

Matthew replied, "Would it make a difference if Sia were aware of that fact?  I'm not sure if Lycoris has figured out that Anjela's her half sister.  I get the feeling that she may be aware that Anjela isn't just an acquaintance."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:21 am

Lisianthus smiled back at Ryan and continued packing her things, soon finishing up. She closed the bag then said,

"All done."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied,

"Yes, Lycoris knows it and I suppose that's why she forgave Anjela for her past wrongdoings when Anjela used to want to sacrifice her powers. Nerine knew, too, but she felt differently. Now that queen-I don't know if it will make a difference. I can't tell but you can see how mean that queen can be."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 6:27 am

Ryan smiled and nodding, he replied, "Great.  We'll let the others know that we're leaving for the time being."

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, I sure did.  She's nice when it comes to some of us but she's like a completely different person when she talks about Anjela.  Anjela's really wonderful, though.  If only Sia would try to understand..."

He sighed and added, "I think I've been spoiled by our king and queen."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:05 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yup, time to go back home."

She carried her bag then said, "Lead the way, cutie. The others are probably still downstairs."

Lady Penelope smiled sadly and replied, "Yeah, unfortunately, not all kings and queens are like yours, darling."

She paused then continuing to smile sadly, she said, "At least I am glad Anjela let you go with her. Umm she's told me about how your relationship evolved."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:15 am

Ryan nodded happily and he led the way out of the room and back downstairs to the living room, where they assumed that the others were waiting.

Matthew blushed and replied, "Oh really?  Um, Anjela's an extremely special woman, you know.  I love her so very much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:18 am

Alex and Lycoris were still downstairs, keeping Nala company. Lycoris heard footsteps going downstairs and curiously asked Alex, "Who is coming?"

Lady Penelope smiled softly and said, "I can see that, sweetie. Well, I had a feeling things would go like this, and I am glad it did. I know that Anjela loves you very much, too. I could see it in her eyes, even when she was telling me that she couldn't accept your love and insisted that you two couldn't be. But I suppose she's starting to embrace that love more by allowing you to accompany her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:21 am

Alex looked up and saw that Lisianthus and Ryan were coming.  He replied, "Ahh it's Ryan and Sia."

Nala meowed happily as she noticed the couple approaching.

Matthew continued to blush and replied, "Anjela admitted that she loves me, so there is hope.  And our love is strong enough to overcome anything.  I believe that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:24 am

Lycoris smiled softly at Ryan and Lisianthus and Lisianthus smiled back. She reached out to pet Nala's head gently and said,

"Hey, you two. Well, I guess we'll be saying goodbye for now. Ryan and I are going back to the gods' world. I've been away for long enough."

Lady Penelope nodded and continuing to smile, she said, "I believe that too."

Meanwhile, Anjela was still waiting at the inn's room and wondered what took Matthew so long. She decided to contact him and reaching out to him, she said,

Matt, can you hear me? Is everything okay? You're a bit late or maybe I'm just being impatient?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:27 am

Alex looked sadly but nodding, he replied, "I understand.  I guess you have your duties to attend to.  But we'll look after Nala.  She'll receive the best of care and love from us."

Matthew heard Anjela communicate with him but not knowing what to say, he turned to Lady Penelope and said,

"Anjela's contacting me.  She wants to know what's taking me so long, but should I tell her that I'm waiting for Ryan and Sia to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:34 am

Lisianthus smiled at Alex and said, "Of course I am sure of that. Well, we'll keep in touch of course. You two, please remain here, okay? This is the safest place you can be at. And we'll look more into controlling your powers, Lycoris, as well as hunt down that captain so you can finally be safe."

Lycoris smiled gratefully and said, "I really appreciate all of it. Thank you."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Yeah, I suppose. And it's the truth. Once the two leave, you can go to her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:38 am

Ryan replied, "You two take care of yourselves and when things free up, we'll come back."

Alex nodded and replied, "Thanks, you two."

Matthew nodded and then he communicated to Anjela,

I'm just waiting for Ryan and Sia to leave.  They said that they're going back to the gods' world, so I think it'll be easier if I just wait for them to leave.  But all my things are packed and I'll get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:45 am

Lisianthus gave Lycoris a quick hug as well as a gentle pet on Nala's head, then said, "We'll be leaving then. Take care of yourselves."

She then led the way out of the house so she could summon the portal to the gods' world.

Anjela was a bit surprised but glad to hear that Lisianthus was going back to the gods' world. She replied,

Ahh really? I see. What a pleasant turn of events. Just on time. Okay. Don't take long, huh? I miss you.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 7:48 am

Ryan bid goodbye to Alex, Lycoris, and Nala and then followed Lisianthus as they left the house and headed outside so that Lisianthus would summon the portal to take them back to the gods' world.

Matthew blushed a bit but replied,

I miss you, too.  I'll let you know when I'm heading back.  Hopefully, I won't have to wait much longer.

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: