Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 7:20 am

(I see. XD)

Although Anjela didn't regret her words, she noticed Matthew's look towards her and she sighed inwardly. She didn't care what anyone thought but his opinion mattered to her.

Biting her lower lips, she said, a little more gently,

"Look, I know you had nothing to do with what happened to Nerine although I don't understand you. You know full well that the captain was responsible for her death. You know what a terrible man he is. Yet you're so happy being with him, fully satisfied throwing yourself to him."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 7:44 am

Helena replied, "It's not like that.  I am aware of the terrible things he's done and it's not like I'm ok with them.  I was especially upset about Nerine's death although I blamed myself more for not being able to protect her.  But I've gotten to know him.  Sure, I was using him at first to find a way to get escape but as I got to know him, I saw this whole other side.  Listen, I know he still does terrible things and I certainly disliked that he kidnapped Lady Penelope as he did.  He's doing all this because he wants Lycoris' powers and to get his daughter back.  He promised me that he won't try to hurt Lycoris."

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "You do know it's most likely that Lycoris would die if she were to give up her powers."

(I should go to sleep for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 5:10 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela rolled her eyes and frowning, she said,

"That's right and your captains knows full well that's what is going to happen because Lycoris' powers are connected to her soul. I lost a daughter, too, but even I wouldn't attempt such a thing."

She paused then said, "Your captain was my mentor for a couple of years yet I've never seen but a ruthless, merciless man who just hurt me over and over, and used the people around him to get what he wanted. I never saw a 'whole other side' to him. It's obvious you were fooled. Maybe he really likes you so he fakes this good side you speak of."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Helena sadly replied, "No, that can't be.  Maybe he was like that was before we met but he's changed.  Well, he's trying to change.  He's been nothing but sweet and wonderful to me and he even got me a couple of really adorable pets.  And we love each other.  I-I know he does some bad things but I'm really trying to get him to change for the better.  It's just not easy."

Matthew commented, "Well, I can't really say much.  I can only comment based on hearsay but I have heard a lot of terrible things about him and it sounds like you're talking about someone else entirely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 6:10 pm

Anjela frowned and her patience running out, she said,

"You're delusional. Your captain isn't changing in the least. He is just putting up a really good act. He is still after Lycoris and although he knows she dies if he takes her powers, he doesn't care. And he kidnapped Nerine before and my mom now just to get what he wanted. But I won't let him hurt my mom. Do you understand that? Even if I have to end his life. I am sick of him and his selfish plans."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Helena looked so upset and distressed and crying, she replied,

"He won't hurt her.  I know he won't."

She didn't say anything more, as the thought of Anjela hurting Nathan hurt her heart.

Matthew gently put a hand on Anjela's shoulder and indicated that he wanted to talk to her alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 10:25 pm

Anjela wasn't moved by Helena's crying, thinking that she was only letting herself be fooled by the captain. She then felt Matthew's hand on her shoulder and sighing inwardly, she nodded and led the way to outside without saying anything, expecting him to follow.

Meanwhile, Lisianthus went over to Helena's side and gently rubbed her back, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 11:14 pm

Matthew followed Anjela as they left the room, leaving Helena and Lisianthus alone.  He then said,

"Perhaps you should contact the captain now, if you haven't already?  It's probably best to get this exchange over with and have your mom be safe."

Helena continued to cry and she said,

"Why does she say such horrible things?  I-I know Nathan's not perfect, far from it, but he's not the monster that she's making him out to be.  A monster would never have been as kind to me as he has."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 12:53 am

Anjela nodded and without saying anything, she stood a small distance away and reached out to contact the captain, to tell him to hand over her mom right away if he wanted to have Helena back soon.

Lisianthus continued rubbing Helena's back gently and replied,

"Umm I-I don't really know. I am sorry I can't say much. They do seem to have some sort of old history together though, you know? So maybe that's why she doesn't like him so. Umm and he-he has been causing a lot of trouble in all honesty, Helena. He doesn't even want to leave poor Lycoris alone although she seems to be having enough trouble on her own."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 1:16 am

Matthew waited silently while Anjela communicated with the captain, hoping that the exchange could be made soon.

Helena replied, "I know.  I don't want him to go after Lycoris, either.  He was going to leave her alone but he was worried that she'd go after us, because of what happened to Nerine.  So he sent that duke after her and then that backfired and now Nathan says that he wants Lycoris' powers to get his daughter back.  He assured me that he wouldn't kill her.  I hate all of this.  I just want to be with my Nathan and be happy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 1:49 am

Anjela was silent for a while, making the communication with the captain and negotiating. Surprisingly to her, Nathan agreed to have the exchange made fairly easy, as long as Helena wouldn't be harmed.

The communication was soon over. Anjela turned to Matthew and said, "He agreed. I'll go see him with her alone in the devils' world in a bit. He should come alone, too, with just my mom."

Lisianthus sighed but smiling sadly, she said,

"We all want the same thing, right? To just be with the men we love happily and peacefully, without any of this. If you could only persuade that captain to stop going after any of us. Then you'd have the peace you want and we won't have to deal with him anymore."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:23 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, I see.  Are you going to bring Helena with you?  Make the exchange then?"

Helena replied, "I'll try but Nathan can be stubborn at times.  But that's all I want, too.  I just want to live a happy, peaceful life with Nathan and it just be us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:29 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah. He hands back my mom, I hand him back his wife. It's not like I want her around anyways."

Lisianthus smiled a bit and nodding in understanding, she said, "I get it. You love him so it's understandable."

Thinking of how to cheer Helena up, she happily said, "Do you want something to eat? We have plenty of sweets. Ryan and I make lots of delicious chocolate sweets and there is still plenty left. Maybe some tea or milk too? Chocolate is magic to cheer anyone up, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:54 am

Matthew smiled a bit and replied, "Then everyone will be safe.  Everyone will get what we want and then we can focus on helping Lycoris afterwards.  I guess I'll have to stay here since the captain and you agreed to meet alone."

Helena smiled and nodding, she replied, "Sure, that would be wonderful.  I'd like some chocolate and tea would be nice, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 3:58 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah. I'll just take the girl with me. I have to be careful, make sure he doesn't pull any tricks."

She sighed then after a moment of silence, she looked at Matthew and said, "I have a bit of time left. What did that witch tell you? Did you find anything useful?"

Lisianthus nodded happily and replied, "Excellent. I'll be right back, ok? If you need anything, just call for me right away. I won't take long."

She then went out of the room and rushed to the kitchen to bring Helena some sweets and tea.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 4:12 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I found some very interesting information.  I had the feeling that the witch might know about the witch who cursed Lycoris' powers.  It turns out that they're actually related."

He then told Anjela of how the witch was the descendant of the witch who cursed the devils' world.

Helena waited in the room, doing her best to calm down and hoping that she could be back with Nathan soon.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 4:17 am

Anjela listened to what Matthew told her about the witch's ancestor and all the information he found out. She nodded in understanding and said,

"I see...Yes, this is interesting. So that place was an exile for that witch and her descendants. I see. It definitely makes sense now. But does she know how to break the curse then?"

Lisianthus prepared a tray with a plate of chocolate cookies, muffins and a slice of chocolate cake. She also made delicious, hot tea and put it along. She carried the tray upstairs back to Helena's room and presenting it to her, she happily said,

"Here you are. This will definitely cheer you up."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 4:24 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup.  I figured that her ancestor must never have found peace because of what happened, so if there was a way she could attain, the curse would be broken.  So pretty much, an act of true love although according to the witch, it doesn't have to be between Alex and Lycoris.  Any act of true love will do."

Helena looked surprised at all the delicious treats presented before her and she said, "Wow, this sure is a spread.  I wonder where to begin."

She took a sip of her tea and then decided to have a chocolate muffin.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 4:27 am

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows and replied,

"Couldn't she have been more specific? I mean, just saying 'an act of true love' sounds pretty ambiguous to me. Alex has been with Lycoris all the past time yet none of his actions counted as an act of true love? And I can't think of any other couples here to consider, unless you'll count the queen and her fiance?"

Lisianthus grinned and replied, "Hey, one could never have too much chocolate. Let me know what you think. Ryan and I bake these with love so they turn out very delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 4:43 am

Matthew replied, "Well, you know, an act of true love, like sacrificing oneself for another.  I mean, Alex and Lycoris have been together, but Alex hasn't put his life on the line for her.  Not that I'd want him to.  But I suppose it has to be something huge for the curse to be lifted."

Helena nodded happily and after taking a bite of her chocolate muffin, she commented,

"These are delicious.  I can tell such care was taken in baking these."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 4:46 am

Anjela sighed and after a moment of silence, she said,

"I was hoping for something else other than that, something that we could actually do to help them out. But it doesn't sound like that anymore, right? Almost like they have to depend on themselves now, see what kind of act of true love that would lift the curse."

Lisianthus continued grinning happily and said,

"I am glad you like them. You should totally taste the cookies, too. They are very yummy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 4:51 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Anyway, an act of true love will prove to the witch's ancestor that love does win and that will give her peace.  In theory, it should also free the witch from that place."

Helena smiled and after she finished her muffin, she took a cookie and began to eat it.  She happily commented, "The cookies are delicious, too.  Chocolate desserts must be your favorite.  Chocolate is my favorite, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 4:57 am

Anjela nodded and after a moment of thoughtful silence, she said,

"Okay, that means that we should just tell Alex and Lycoris about this, and our role would be over? There is nothing else we could do?"

Lisianthus' eyes lit up happily and replied, "Really? We totally have that in common then. I love chocolate. It's the one dessert I could never tire of ever! I could even have it everyday for all meals!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:04 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, the witch did say that any act of true love would do and it doesn't have to involve Alex and Lycoris.  But yes, we should tell them and hope that a miracle happens."

Helena giggled and replied, "Oh my.  You must really love chocolate, even more so than me.  I'm not sure I could eat all the time although I do love having it lots."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:09 am

Anjela couldn't think of anyone else other than Alex and Lycoris that would fulfill that act of true love, but she nodded and said, "Okay. I should rescue mom and then we can tell them."

She fell silent, knowing that if there was nothing else she could do for Lycoris, then there was no need for her staying with the others.

Lisianthus giggled happily in return and replied, "Yeah, I can't help it. It's totally my favorite food."

She smiled and said, "You're a nice person, Helena. I don't understand how you and the captain can be together but I guess there really must be good in him for you to love him so."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: