Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 5:25 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat May 18, 2019 5:42 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:52 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 6:03 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 7:42 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 60175
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 12:16 am

(Ok, no problem.  XD)

Alex replied, "I love you, my angel, and I always will so you must never think that you're a burden to me.  I love being with you, no matter what we go through."

Meanwhile, Matthew made his way back to his room and he took out the music box that the witch had given him.  Wanting to contact her, he opened the box, hoping that he could make contact.

Ryan waited in his position and communicating telepathically with Anjela, he said,

What have you found out so far?

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 58426
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:02 am

(Sorry I didn't post today before now. I had a pretty busy day at work. O.O)

Lycoris continued holding on tightly to Alex and quietly cried, "I am tired of going through all of this. I just want to have peace and be happy with you. When will this all end?"

The music box started playing a beautiful melody, an enchanting lullaby. It was magical music that would send whoever would listen to it into a deep sleep, and in his dreams, the witch would be able to talk and communicate with him.

Anjela continued her stroll around the captain's mansion and hearing Ryan's message, she replied,

My mom is kept in the same room as Nerine once was. It has multiple protections but it can really just detect sorcerers. Something about feeling the magical energy of a sorcerer. I guess the captain doesn't expect any normal intruders.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:38 am

(Awww it's ok.  I've bee gaming although I'm having trouble getting this one final achievement.  I think it's bugged in a specific way, which is always frustrating when I encounter that kind of problem.  :/)

Alex sadly replied, "I don't know, my angel, but I hope this will end soon.  You deserve to have peace and happiness.  Shh, it's going to be ok."

He continued to hug Lycoris tightly close to him.

Matthew felt himself starting to get sleepy and although he tried to fight off the sleepiness, he was unable to and soon closed his eyes, fast asleep.

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied,

I see.  Did you find out if there's a way to disable them?  I'd try doing so but there might be some sort of alarm that goes off if I try that.

(Ok, I'll be going to sleep soon so this will be my last post for today but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 4:15 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and I hope you can get that final achievement. I know how that feels. XD)

Lycoris sniffed in Alex's arms and relatively, she had calmed down although she would still sniff and sob a little. She quietly said,

"Alex, we-we can't stay here. I don't want to endanger anyone. But I-I want to help get Lady Penelope back. You shouldn't have asked for help, Alex. I-I know I failed us at one point against the captain, but you should have just handed me over if you were in danger."

As Matthew fell asleep, it was as though his consciousness was taken back to the witch's world. In his dreamworld, he would find himself inside the witch's hut, sitting on one of the chairs. The witch gave him an amused smile and slyly said,

"Hey. I didn't expect to see you back here so soon. I surely hope it's because you missed me."

Anjela replied,

Yeah, I'd worry about that too. I haven't found a way to disable them yet but I'll continue my investigations. I know for sure that if I shapeshift into anyone that isn't a sorcerer, like a normal soldier or a maid, that would have me bypass the protections and reach mom but then I'm sure some sort of alarm will go off if I get her out.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 5:48 pm

(Thanks.  I contacted the devs since I still can't seem to get it although they haven't responded yet.  I contacted a friend on Steam as well who got it but her answer was so unhelpful.  -.-  There is one thing I can try although this achievement is annoying since I have to play the game for an hour straight.  :/)

Alex shook his head and replied, "I was never going to do that.  I wasn't going to hand you over to that terrible captain, and the others will get Lady Penelope back.  I understand that you don't want to stay here but this place does shield your powers so the captain can't get to you.  And we'll make you that potion soon, so you don't have to remain here."

Matthew quickly figured out where he was and thinking that it would be best to make casual conversation at first before getting to the point, he replied,

"Heh, well, it has been boring without your company.  How are you?"

Ryan replied,

So I guess illusions are out then.  Figuring out a way to disable the magical protections is the best plan.  Once I know the specifics, I can figure exactly how to do that.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 6:26 pm

(Oh yikes. That's a pretty hard one, playing an hour straight either to get it or not at the end. I understand why you'd feel frustrated. O.O)

Lycoris sighed sadly and pulling away a little from Alex, she said,

"Then let me keep away from everyone at least. I-I don't want to end up hurting anyone by mistake. I am even more dangerous than before. Not-not even you, Alex. Please. Just lock me here until we can leave or figure a solution to better control my powers."

The witch giggled and taking a seat across from Matthew, she replied,

"Oh nothing changes much around here, so I am just the usual. What about you, handsome? How are you and how is your heart holding up?"

Anjela replied,

Yeah, well, I'll try to know the specifics for you although it might not be that easy. Seems like the only one who knows of the specifics is the captain himself.

She continued her stroll as she communicated with Ryan, trying to find any useful evidence, not wasting time.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2019 7:34 pm

(Yup.  Well, I'll try one last idea and if the achievement doesn't pop up, I'll bug the devs persistently over it.  Geez, you'd think that they'd try to fix or remove broken achievements since that makes their customers happier than leaving them as they are.  :/)

Alex replied, "Angel, if you really feel that you'll become too much of a danger, we can put a sleep spell on you.  That's what Ryan did when he brought you back here.  But we're going to figure this out.  We'll figure out how to get your powers under control."

Matthew smiled and replied, "My heart is the same.  I haven't had to use my healing powers since the last time we talked, so that's good.  I wonder - do you get lonely?"

Ryan replied,

That makes sense.  Do you know of a hypnotism spell?  You can try using it on the captain to get him to talk about the magical protections or if it's really powerful, get him to release Lady Penelope altogether.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:03 am

(Yes, I agree. Well, I hope that one thing actually works.)

Lycoris pulled away from Alex completely and hugging her knees sadly, she nodded and said,

"Okay, then ask someone to put a sleep spell on me completely. Keep me asleep forever if you have to unless you miraculously find a way to help me control my powers. I don't want to hurt anyone."

The witch smiled and replied, "Maybe, sometimes. There is no one here but my monsters and these aren't the most wonderful company in the world, heh and I don't get visitors often so yes, it gets lonely at times. Well, unless I have entertaining visitors, like you and the girl before."

Anjela was silent for a moment then replied,

I do know one actually...Ironically, he's the one who taught me it. But do you think that would work? The captain is especially good at mind spells so I am worried that backfires. Well, maybe if I shapeshift into someone he really trusts...

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 1:16 am

(Eh, I tried but it didn't work for me so I'm moving onto another game for now.  It really irks me that Steam doesn't make devs responsible for fixing broken achievements, so they're allowed a pass on them for now.  If Valve would push devs to really look into these issues or else lose sales, then that would help.  :/)

Alex replied, "We'll do it if we have to but now now.  You're you and you're in control and I'm not going to submit you to that.  I love you, angel, and I want you with me always."

Matthew replied, "Hmm, I see.  Do you have friends, those you can contact every once in a while?"

He wanted to delve a bit into the witch's history and thought this would be a subtle way of doing so.

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, 

Hmm, it's a risky plan although doable.  Well, maybe if you can put the captain to sleep first and then use the spell, make his subconsciously tell you about the magical protections and all.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 3:29 am

(O.O I see. Well, yeah, I guess it's best to move on for now. Hopefully the devs look into this issue when you report it and all. O.O)

Lycoris didn't say anything but she stayed as she was, fighting back crying again although tears inadvertently trickled down her cheeks silently.

The witch shook her head and replied, "No friends. Well, not before now, I suppose. I can consider you a friend?"

She smiled sweetly at him.

Anjela was silent for a moment then said,

It's risky but I can give it a try. I'll need to lure the captain somewhere alone then work this out and hope he doesn't catch me in between.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 3:46 am

(Yeah, I hope so, too.  I've reported the bug through various ways (email, Twitter, etc.) so I do hope the devs look into it.  I have 3 games that have broken achievements now and it's irksome.  :/)

Alex hugged Lycoris and gently rubbed her back, doing his best to comfort her.

Matthew smiled and nodding, he replied, "Yes, of course.  You must be so lonely but you can contact me when you want."

He looked thoughtful and asked, "Do you know other witches?"

Ryan replied, 

I see.  Do you want me to go with you to help out?  I can use an illusion spell although I'd have to avoid those magical protections.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:01 am

(Yeah, I understand. :/)

Lycoris pulled away gently from Alex and quietly said, "Leave me alone for a bit, Alex. Please. I-I'll call for you if I start feeling those voices trying to take over again."

The witch raised an eyebrow at the question and replied, "Why ask? I would think I am quite enough, you know, unless you would like to find another one of my kind?"

Anjela replied,

No, it's fine. I'll manage. Just stay on guard. I'll find that captain and try to get this over with quickly.

She continued walking around the mansion, trying to find where the captain would be.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:08 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, but please don't do anything rash, angel.  I'll wait for you right outside the door."

Matthew shrugged and replied, "It's more like curiosity than anything else.  I don't know a lot of witches.  Is it rare to encounter one?"

Ryan replied,

Ok, be careful.

He waited to find out more from Anjela's scouting.

(I'll be gaming so I may be really slow in posting.  XD)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:19 am

(Ok. ^^)

Lycoris nodded silently and didn't say anything, just wanting Alex to go so she would be alone for a while.

The witch was silent for a moment then she thoughtfully replied, "There were more like me in the old times, and we used to live freely in the human world, back when magic was still popular. But then, you know, things got worse, and people started hating us. So there are rarely any left. I know I still exist, but I don't know much about the outside world."

Anjela continued her stroll around the mansion and soon, she was able to locate the captain. He was with Helena and their pets in the fighting arena, training the latter and giving her her usual morning lesson.

(I hope it's ok I assumed so. ^^)

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:29 am

(Yup, sure, that's cool.  ^^)

Alex kissed Lycoris' forehead and then he got up, leaving the room and closing the door.  He then sat in the hallway, as he really didn't want to be far from Lycoris.

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  That makes sense.  Humans started to dislike magic more and now only a handful practice it.  Is that why you came to live where you are now?"

Helena looked on happily at Nathan and asked, "How am I doing, my Nathan?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:35 am

Lycoris cried softly to herself after Alex went out of the room and she was alone. She didn't know what to do anymore. Things were only getting worse and she had no hope anything would be fixed. The voices that would show up in her head were quite powerful and they would control her whenever they wanted, make her hurt those she cared about.

The witch was a bit uncomfortable with Matthew's question, and after a moment of silence, she smiled a bit and shaking her head, she said,

"No, not really. This is more like, exile. I can't leave here even if I want to. I may have great powers and I can grant most wishes, but I can't grant my own wish to leave."

Nathan smiled softly at Helena and replied, "You know, you never cease to impress me, love. You've become more and more powerful."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and drew her closer to him. Anjela was nearby although well-hidden, and she immediately recognized Helena. She frowned to herself a little in disapproval, remembering her conversation with Olivia.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:55 am

(I'll leave Alex be, assume that he's just outside the door.  XD)

Matthew looked sadly at the witch and replied, "Why not?"

He felt sorry for her and wanted to help if he could.

Helena blushed and happily replied, "It's only because I have the best teacher ever."

Meanwhile, Ryan communicated to Anjela,

Hey, how are things going?  Did you find out where that captain is yet?

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:02 am

(Ok. XD)

The witch smiled a bit at Matthew and replied, "Because that's how things are. I am exiled not because of something I did, but rather something my ancient ancestor did. She was exiled to this place a long time ago and never left, and so the offspring can't leave this place ever as well."

Nathan smiled flirtatiously at Helena and leaned in to give her a sweet kiss on the lips.

Anjela turned her gaze away from the kissing couple and replied to Ryan with a bit annoyance,

Sheesh, quit nagging. You would have distracted me if I was casting a spell. But yeah, I found him. And heh, guess who's here to. The human girl who was kidnapped with Nerine once, but now she's head over heels for the captain.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:09 am

Matthew nodded and sadly replied, 

"I see."

Then realizing something, he asked, "Wait, if your ancestor exiled here, how would she have offspring?"

He looked confused.

Helena happily returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.

Meanwhile, Ryan replied,

Geez, sorry.  Well, I suppose I understand why you sound annoyed but I am supposed to keep in regular contact with you, remember?

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:33 am

The witch giggled a bit to herself then smiling slyly, she said,

"Why, through one of the occasional visitors, of course. Those are the only people we see here after all. And that's how it's been going for years and years. I haven't picked one myself, yet, although I admit you were such a dazzling choice. Unfortunately, you seemed to be already taken, or was I wrong? Did I waste a wonderful chance?"

She gave him a flirtatious, seductive look.

Nathan continued kissing Helena lovingly for a few more moments then after it was eventually broken, he gazed at her happily and said,

"Do you want to go on a little more or do we call it a day?"

Anjela replied,

Yeah, yeah, but I should maintain the contact. I am in the middle of a risky mission here. I'll make my move but I just need to have the captain alone first.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:41 am

Matthew blushed and replied, "Uhh, well, I-I would have been unavailable for reasons.  I'm curious what made you think Anjela and I were together like that?  Was it because we came to you as a pair with the same goal?"

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "Perhaps we can go on a bit longer?  I want to learn as much as I can and get stronger."

Ryan rolled his eyes and replied,

Fine, I'll stop but contact me once you've done anything major.

(Random but I was testing out Puzzle Quest a bit.  Folke told me way back that the game wouldn't run on his comp, which has lower specs than mine but way better than my old one.  He said he could no longer run it but yet I was able to run the game fine on my comp.  It makes me confused on why some people they can't run old games but I can run them just fine, unless there are game stopping bugs like that one game I mentioned.  lol)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:49 am

(Hmm it could either be a bug or maybe the graphics card? I know that's what matters the most when running a game although the game usually still works on a lower graphics card but just not as smoothly.)

The witch pouted a bit but then smiling, she said,

"Of course not. You aren't the first pair that visits me, you know. But I'd been observing you two throughout the whole mission and I thought I could see it in your eyes. How you two were willing to sacrifice anything for each other, and how each would go through more trouble just to save the other one from it. The looks of desperate worry when one would be in danger. How eager and desperate you were to save her life in time, and finally sacrificing your own heart's health for her sake."

She paused then shrugging, she then said, "I guess I was wrong though. Those were all platonic feelings in the end, weren't they?"

Nathan smiled and replied, "I like my girl's spirit. Of course we can go on for longer."

He continued showing her another spell.

Anjela replied,

That would be great, thank you.

She turned her attention back to the couple and groaned as she saw that they were still together. She had an idea to lure Nathan away although it still a bit risky.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:52 am

(Ahh I see.  ^^)

Matthew blushed deeply and replied, "Umm maybe."

He felt that they were getting off track and he had to think of a way to get things back.  So he said,

"So are you going to wait around until another eligible suitor comes along?"

Helena looked on with interest as Nathan demonstrated a new spell for her.  She wanted to learn and master it quickly.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:57 am

The witch looked thoughtful and replied, "Oh I guess I have to. I don't want to be the last witch."

She looked flirtatiously at Matthew again and happily said, "Or I can invite you back here to be my suitor if you aren't taken. There is absolutely no reason why you would refuse me or be unavailable if there is no one else in your heart. Think about my offer."

Anjela took a deep breath and decided to make her move. Making sure her form was stable as one of Nathan's soldiers, she knocked on the door and showed up to the couple. She bowed respectfully and in a manly voice, she said,

"Good morning, sir. I'm sorry to interrupt you but there is an urgent matter that requires your attention immediately."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 6:00 am

Matthew stammered, "Umm, I'll think about it."

He paused and then asked, "What was your ancestor like?  What do you know about her?"

Helena looked surprised as Anjela, disguised as one of the soldiers, approached the couple.  She looked disappointed and turning to Nathan, she asked,

"Does that mean our lesson has to end today?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: