Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:04 pm

Matthew heard Anjela's voice in his head and stopped as the energy ball hit his feet.  He turned around and the fear illusion gone, he saw Anjela, collapsed and unconscious.  Hurriedly, he ran back to get her and after briefly checking that she was still alive, he picked her up in his arms and then ran towards the cave's exit, refusing to let anything or anyone stand in his way.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that sounds like a great plan.  Are you in the mood for anything particular to eat, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:11 pm

Anjela became a little more attentive as she felt Matthew's arms around her and he picked her up. She smiled a bit weakly at him and mumured, "You're back. Don't-don't leave me, Matt..."

Lycoris looked thoughtful then said, "I think I'd like to have something grilled. Maybe grilled chicken?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:43 pm

Matthew smiled gently at Anjela and he kissed her forehead.  As he ran, carrying her in his arms, he said,

"I'm sorry.  This cave messed with my head again, but I promise.  You're not going to die."

Alex replied, "That sounds wonderful, and I know a great place that serves grilled food.  Shall we go, my beautiful wife?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 1:58 am

Anjela smiled a bit and quietly whispered, "I-I know. I am depending on you and I trust you. And...whatever happens, thanks for everything, Matt."

She slowly drifted out of consciousness again, her condition truly worsened but there was still time. Meanwhile, they arrived at a door, similar to the one that would be at the second cave. Behind it was Matthew's memory of when his mom passed away, as though the cave was telling him that he would relive the same memory again, but this time, with Anjela.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Let's go, my Alex, my wonderful husband."

She held on happily to Alex's arm, letting him lead the way.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:42 am

Matthew frowned as he saw the door before them but knowing that there wasn't a choice, he opened it and went through.  He knew that there was no time to waste, especially if he wanted to save Anjela in time.

Alex happily held onto Lycoris' arm as he led the way towards the restaurant.  He said,

"I just love every moment I spend with you, my angel."

(I'll be gaming so I might be slow in posting.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:48 am

(Take your time. ^^)

As Matthew went through the door, the memory of his mother at her deathbed played before him again in the same sad, painful manner and trying to trigger the worst in him.

Lycoris blushed and hugging Alex's arm happily, she said,

"And I am the happiest and safest when I am with you, Alex. I love you so very, very much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 3:59 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew became angry as he witnessed the memory before him.  It was like the cave was trying to mock him but this time, he refused to be pushed around.  He yelled,

"Whoever or whatever is doing this, I'm not playing this game anymore.  A life is more important than this."

Alex blushed and replied, "And I love you so very, very, very much, my Lycoris."

The couple continued walking until they made their way to the restaurant that Alex mentioned.  A waiter showed them to a table and handed them menus.

After the waiter left, Alex said, "So you wanted the grilled chicken, right?  There's a dish here and it has salad on the side."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 4:10 am

The memory before Matthew dissipated and instead, an image of his mom appeared. She was smiling serenely at him but her words were harsh as she said, 

"It's okay, sweetie. She'll die like I did. Don't push yourself too much. I'll be waiting for her."

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "That sounds delicious and yup, I am in the mood for grilled chicken. Heh, it's a mystifying feeling, you know? But it's so wonderful. To want to eat something in particular."

Her face looked quite curious as though she was experiencing a marvelous feeling even though it was a very simple thing.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 4:29 am

Matthew replied, "No offense, whoever you are.  But I know you're not my mom and I won't let Anjela.  I'll save her, no matter what."

He ran through the image of his mom, wanting to get through this part of the cave.

Alex smiled and replied, "It's normal when we feel like having something in particular or even if we don't feel like having something in particular.  The grilled chicken sounds good to me, too."

He waved for a waiter and told him their orders.  The waiter placed glasses of water, took their menus, bowed, and left.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 4:42 am

The image of Matthew's mom dissipated, and he was able to get out successfully of that part of the cave. The next room was an earthy cave, but there was a huge pit that needed to be crossed. There were vines on the walls, however, that could be used to swing to the other side. In the pit itself were angry tentacles, that threatened to hit whoever tried to pass, if they weren't quick enough. 

Anjela came to a bit and looking at the scene before her, she weakly murmured, "How will you get past this...?"

Lycoris reached out to hold Alex's hand, smiling happily at him as they waited for their orders. She shyly said, 

"I love it when we eat together like this. And this feels like we're on a date."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 4:48 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "I have an idea but I'll need you to hang onto my back from behind.  Can you do that?  I'll cast a strengthening spell on you."

Alex smiled back at Lycoris and replied, "This is a date, my angel, and I love being here with you.  Your presence is more radiant than the sun."

He gently squeezed Lycoris' hand, happy to be in her presence.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:06 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yes, I-I can do that."

She waited for Matthew to cast the strengthening spell on her, hoping it would last long enough for them to pass this obstacle.

Lycoris blushed and gently squeezed Alex's hand in return. She giggled a bit and replied, 

"I am happy that it's only male waiters that help us. No pretty waitresses to catch your attention or try to flirt with you. I'd be intensely jealous."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:20 am

Matthew cast the strengthening spell on Anjela so that she would be able to hand onto Matthew's back.  Once he finished, he repositioned Anjela so that she was on his back.  Then he cast a strengthening spell on the vines so that they wouldn't break.  Finally, he cast a strengthening and swift speed spell on himself so that he would be able to cross the pit successfully.

Alex chuckled and replied, "Even if they did, I'd pay them no mind.  My attention is only on you, my angel.  Other women pale in comparison to you."

(The site's in maintenance mode a lot, so I have no idea how often I'll be able to post.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 5:30 am

(No problem, it's like that on my part too. :/ Just in case, copy your post before submitting it so you don't lose it by chance. I lost my previous post and had to rewrite it so yup, just in case.)

Anjela held on tightly to Matthew and was able to do so thanks to the strengthening spell. She watched as he took his precautions, casting a spell on everything to make sure the journey across was successful. Once he was ready, she held on tightly to him and indeed, the passing was successful, as the tentacles couldn't catch the couple and the vines carried them across.

Lycoris blushed even deeper and shyly replied, "You flatter me so, Alex. I am glad I m enough for you. I don't know what I would do if another more beautiful lady took you away from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:25 am

(Ok.  It looks like the maintenance mode might finally be over since the site is loading normally for me now.)

Matthew and Anjela successfully made it to the other side of the pit and not taking a break, he continued to walk quickly and said,

"I'm putting my magic to good practice.  Never thought I'd have to use it for this but I'm glad it's useful."

Alex shook his head and replied, "There is no lady more beautiful than you, my Lycoris, and don't you ever forget it."

He smiled lovingly at Lycoris and a couple of minutes later, the waiter returned, placing dishes of delicious grilled chicken with salad before them.  He bowed and then left.  

Alex then said,

"This smells wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:30 am

(Yup, hopefully it is.)

Anjela smiled a bit weakly and replied quietly, "Heh, you're actually a strength to be reckoned with. I feel bad you have to go through all of this for me but I am eternally grateful."

She held on tightly to him although the strengthening spell was quickly fading away as her condition quickly worsened.

Lycoris nodded happily in agreement and replied, "Yes, totally. Let's eat."

She reached out to take a bite of her chicken and smiling happily, she said, "Yum. This is quite delicious really."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:42 am

As Matthew walked quickly, he had a feeling that Anjela wouldn't be able to hold on, so he repositioned her so that he was carrying her in his arms again.  He then ran towards the exit, hoping that he had finally passed all the obstacles in the cave and could finally get to the witch and heal Anjela.

Alex took a bite of his chicken and after swallowing it, he replied, "Yup, it sure is delicious.  The chicken is cooked perfectly."

He continued to eat, feeling happy with Lycoris' company and the food.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:50 am

The couple was indeed steps away from the exit, and the sunlight outside was starting to be in their view. Anjela was fighting hard to stay conscious but she was slowly losing that battle, and this time, she didn't know if she would wake up again if she succumbed. Unable to help it, she slowly murmured, 

"Hey, Matt...If-if the worst happens, do take care of my mom, okay?"

Lycoris nodded happily and continued eating, enjoying every bite. She said, "They make excellent food here although nothing compares to your cooking, Alex. It is always my favorite."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:00 am

Matthew frowned and replied, "You're going to be ok, Anjela, so I don't want to hear any talk about you not making it."

He saw the exit and the sunlight and with all the strength and speed he could muster, he ran towards the exit.

Alex blushed and replied, "Awww thanks, my angel.  I do enjoy cooking, especially when we do so together.  You know, if you'd like, we can cook for dinner.  We'll have to drop by the markets before we go back home but if you'd like that, then we'll do it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:06 am

The couple finally made it at the exit with no more obstacles standing in their way. Upon exiting, they were received by a beautiful garden and a large hut right in the middle of it. It was like something out of a fairytale, surrounded by pretty flowers and plants. There was something like a magical aura around the place, and a pathway that led right to the entrance. It was the witch's hut.

Meanwhile, Anjela had finally lost consciousness, her breaths slowly dying down. However, there was still enough time for Matthew to save her, if he acted quickly enough.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I'd lvoe that. I adore cooking with you, you know. I help out, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:16 am

Matthew would have taken the time to admire the view.  However, he observed that Anjela had stopped breathing although she was still barely hanging on.  Hurrying, he ran towards the witch's hut and upon reaching the door, he knocked frantically on it, hoping that the witch was inside.

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  But after lunch, we drop by the magic district."

Thinking of that, he suddenly had a thought.  He looked again at Lycoris and asked, "Angel, I hope you don't mind the change in topic but can I ask you a serious question?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:20 am

As Matthew knocked on the door, the door opened on its own, inviting Matthew inside. The hut from inside was as beautiful as on the outside although the shelves and closets were full of magical books, potions and the likes. 

A beautiful middle-aged woman came out from one of the rooms. She had long brown hair, and wore a typical witch hat and a black dress. She smiled at Matthew although it was something of a sly smile, and said,

"Oh welcome. You finally made it. I was expecting you'd make it after all."

Lycoris wondered what serious question Alex suddenly wanted to ask but nodding, she said,

"Oh yes, of course. Umm what is it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:31 am

Matthew smiled politely at the witch although it certainly didn't escape his notice that she had expected them.  He replied, "Thank you, miss.  I take it that you're the witch that Anjela mentioned?  I-I don't want to be rude but there's no time.  Anjela has been poisoned and she needs that poison taken out of her now."

Alex replied, "Well, I just thought of this but your magic - it's really strong, isn't it?  And it can be detected by others, right?  Is there a way to conceal it?  I remember that when we were at Ryan's place, no one could figure out we were there.  I'm guessing that magic shield at his place must be really strong."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:35 am

The witch smirked and replied, "Oh yes, I am the witch. But why so much in a hurry? Lay her down there. No need to be so pushy."

She motioned him to lay Anjela on a nearby couch. She seemed rather calm, almost cold, despite Anjela's deteriorating condition and that she had so little time left.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Umm yes, that's right. Ryan's place is the only place that my magic wouldn't be detected through it. I-I don't know if it's possible to replicate it but umm, maybe we could ask at the magic district if such a thing is possible?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 7:43 am

Matthew nodded and he quickly but gently placed Anjela on the couch as the witch requested.  He then turned to her and said,

"Please, I ask of you.  Heal her.  That is my wish.  Anjela doesn't have much time left."

Alex nodded and replied, "That's exactly what I was thinking.  Perhaps it's possible to create a potion that can conceal your magic power?  Someone at the magic district might know of such a way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: