Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 5:01 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela nodded and as she observed her arm, she replied, "If using healing magic would be more efficient, then do it. I don't want anything to set me back while fighting."

She moved her arm slightly around and winced a bit as it hurt a little.

Lycoris just nodded and soon, her magic had strengthened enough. Her whole body was surrounded by powerful dark magic waves and her eyes glowed in a bright purple. A giant dark magic attack was forming between her hands and she prepared to shoot it at the generators.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 6:01 pm

Matthew replied, "I can tell it still hurts, so ok."

He stretched out his right hand and casting a minor healing spell, he made it so that the pain in Anjela's arm went away and it wasn't sore anymore.

Alex observed Lycoris, not sure if there was anything he could do.  He did think it was hasty of her to destroy the generators, especially if they were the only chance to save the devils' world.  But he wanted Lycoris to live her own life, too.

He waited quietly to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 6:11 pm

Anjela moved her arm around again after Matthew had finished casting the healing spell. Indeed, it didn't hurt anymore. Smiling a bit at Matthew, she said,

"Yeah, much better. Thanks, Matt. You always end up saving the day."

Lycoris fired her dark magic attack at the generators, dealing a great amount of damage to them from the first hit. She then summoned more magic around her and attacked once more, dealing greater damage. It would take a couple of hits more but Lycoris seemed to be hesitating, as though the real Lycoris inside questioned what she was doing, tried to resist the voices taking over her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 7:05 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "No problem.  It really is best to let it heal naturally but I guess since we're on a mission, it's best to have us both in top shape."

As Alex watched, he quietly said, "Well, I guess we'll never find out how beautiful this world is."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 11:27 pm

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, we can't take any risks. It is more important to make sure that we can both fight to our best ability."

She paused then seeing how both of them were soaking wet, she said, "I can summon us a fire or something to dry ourselves. I don't think it would be nice if any of us caught a cold now."

She took a breath then summoned a burning firewood so they could dry themselves somewhat.

Lycoris attacked for a third and a fourth time, finally breaking down the generators. They crumbled to the ground and faint bits of magic came out from them, dissipating in the air. The little nature and beauty that surrounded only the generators in the cave quickly died down, leaving nothing but ground and dust.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 11:43 pm

Matthew warmed himself near the fire and said, "Thanks."

He wanted to change his clothes but held off on the idea for now, thinking that the fire might be enough to get them dry.

Alex looked over at Lycoris after she finished her task and he quietly said,

"Well, it looks like it's done.  There's definitely no turning back now."

(Out of curiosity, is there another way to save the devils' world or did this Lycoris ruin the only chance?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 11:56 pm

Anjela warmed herself near the fire as well and although it was good enough for warming up, it would take a while to get them dry. Anjela wrung the water out of her hair and muttered, "I'd take a dozen monsters on land but not one in the water. This is more troublesome."

(Ahh there is and it's the same way that Lycoris can be saved from the dark magic inside her-the true love miracle. But Alex and Lycoris must find a way to activate it. XD)

Lycoris stood still in front of the crumbling generators without saying anything for a few moments. The purple glow in her eyes strengthened more than ever, as though the dark magic inside her took a stronger hold of her now that the obvious way to break free from it was gone.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 12:16 am

Matthew chuckled a bit and replied, "Yeah, I can see why.  But I thank you for the help just then.  Those tentacles were really such a pain."

(Ahh I see.  XD)

Alex looked tentatively over at Lycoris and asked, "Umm are you ok?  You're awfully quiet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 2:31 am

Anjela smiled a bit and replied, "You're welcome. Those things are new-they didn't show up back when I came here alone. But I suppose it's part of the increasing difficulty. We should keep our guard up at all times-it seems like new monsters can show up anytime too."

Lycoris turned around to face Alex and smiled, although her smile was uncharacteristic, nothing like the genuine, soft smile of Lycoris. The look in her eyes was blank as she replied, 

"I am better than ever. Finally. Now no one can ever ask me to give up my life for anything."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 3:12 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I understand.  We can't let our guard down at any time."

He continued to warm himself by the fire, doing his best to get dry.

Alex nodded slowly and replied, "Yes, that's right."

He hugged Lycoris tightly, as though he wanted to reach out to the Lycoris he knew, he loved.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:05 am

Anjela nodded and continued warming herself as well, brushing her hair with her fingers to dry it and hoping her clothes would dry somewhat as well. She couldn't help but comment, "Wouldn't it have been useful if one of us knew wind magic? That would have been a faster dry out."

Lycoris didn't return Alex's hug, and continued in a blank, quiet voice, 

"I should listen to the voices always. They know what's the best for me. And-and they are telling me...that I should stop loving you too."

Her body winced a little and her eyebrows twitched at what she said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:15 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true.  But I guess we'll just have to make do.  The important thing is that we're out of danger for now."

Alex hugged Lycoris even tighter and replied, "No, you can't listen to me.  Listen to me, Lycoris.  I love you, I need you, I can't live my life without you.  The only way you can get rid of me is by killing me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:49 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "For now. I hope they can give us a break for a bit."

Lycoris murmured quietly, "But the-the voices...they are telling me to stop loving you. They say that will be better for me. But I-I don't know...I-I don't want to stop...Why..."

She looked to be in pain, as she was trying to break free from the voices' influence on her mind.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 4:53 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Me, too.  There are some crazy creatures out there.  That's for sure."

He shook his head in a bit of disbelief.

Alex shook his head and replied, "My angel, the voices are wrong.  Our love can never be wrong.  Our love can only be so powerful, strong, and you are only stronger because of it.  Lycoris, I know we can overcome anything because of our love for each other.  That's how strongly I believe in it, in us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:03 am

Anjela couldn't help but chuckle a little and replied, "Hey, hold up. This is only the beginning. There are crazier things waiting for us out there and who knows what else."

Lycoris put her hands on her head in pain and the purple glow in her eyes fluttered. She muttered, 

"I-I know. I-I love you. You-you are the most important person to me but...the voices. Stop. Stop them. Get out of my head. Get out of my head."

She shook her head frantically as though she was trying to shake the voices out of her head.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:18 am

Matthew replied, "Then tell me what's coming up next.  Well, anything that you know is coming up next."

Alex held onto Lycoris' body and said,

"That's right.  You heard my Lycoris.  You leave her alone.  She loves me and I love her and nothing and no one can ever stop our love, and that includes the voices."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:31 am

Anjela sighed and shaking her head, she said, "Well, I thought this forest will have nothing but tree monsters and giants but those tentacle things were new. I can't tell if anything else will come up for this part. Well, we're making it close to the cave and that's another story."

Lycoris held tightly to Alex and her body shook as she tried to break free. She tearfully held to Alex and murmured, 

"Don't leave me, Alex. I-I don't want to go. They don't want to leave me alone. Stop. Please stop."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:39 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "So the monsters in the cave will be even more dangerous?  Well, I do expect that the monsters we encounter will continue to be more dangerous as we get closer to the witch's place."

Alex replied, "I'm here, my angel, I'm here and I won't let those voices hurt you or control you.  Our love will get through everything."

He caressed Lycoris' cheeks and then he kissed her sweetly, passionately on the lips, communicating his love for her through this act.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:48 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, I remember they were harder than the monsters in the forests but that's not the idea. The caves themselves will have some sort of spell cast on us. I think the next cave is the cave of fear. As we progress through it, it can embody one's greatest fear in form of a monster or otherwise. Sometimes they are just hallucinations manifested in one's mind from the spell's effect."

Lycoris felt Alex's kiss and and his love immediately reached out to her, calming her down. She felt relief wash all over her and the voices seemed to dissipate from her mind. Even the purple glow in her eyes became fainter than ever.

She slowly returned the kiss lovingly and softly as is characteristic of her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:52 am

Matthew replied, "I see.  So how do we fight through that?  Hmm, maybe I have an idea.  Perhaps we should tell each other our greatest fear and then if we succumb to it in that cave, we can snap each other out of it?"

Alex could feel the Lycoris he knew and loved coming back to him and he felt happy and relived.  He held her in his arms and continued to kiss her, letting her relax and feel at peace with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 5:58 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, that sounds good. I don't know how it works if it's two of us but most likely, it won't work on both of us at the same time."

She paused then taking a deep breath, she said in a quieter voice, "Well, my greatest fear is fire. I think you could already tell earlier."

She turned her gaze away, a bit embarrassed. 

Lycoris felt all the tenseness melt away from her body and she relaxed in Alex's arms as she continued to kiss him. Eventually, the kiss came to an end but Lycoris continued holding on tightly to Alex and she tearfully whispered, "I'm sorry. I-I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:02 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yeah, I could guess as much and it's nothing to be embarrassed about.  Plenty of people are scared of fire for many reasons.

Well, as for me, I suppose my greatest fear is being rejected by the one I love.  Kind of silly, I know."

Alex hugged Lycoris and gently rubbing her back, he replied, "Shhh, it's ok.  It's ok.  The important thing is that you came back to me.  I was so worried that I lost you.  I never want to lose you, Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:12 am

Anjela smiled a bit in understanding and shaking her head, she replied, "No, it isn't silly. I can understand why that would be a fear. Well, I suppose it would help to prepare yourself mentally for what's next. We'll be there for each other in any case."

Lycoris hugged Alex tightly, burying her head into his chest and wishing she could feel nothing else but his arms around her. She continued to sob softly and replied,

"I'm so scared, Alex. I don't want to go away like again. I don't want to leave you. I don't want to stop loving you. I love you so, so much. Why do they want to take that away from me? It's the only thing I have. Your love is all I have."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:17 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  Well, we do understand each other better so I believe we'll be able to help each other out."

Alex hugged Lycoris and replied, "I think it's because they believe our love is weak, that you're weaker with it, but that's not true.  Our love is so strong, so powerful and it can defeat anything.  I know it can.  It can defeat these voices.  We just have to keep fighting for our love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2019 6:32 am

Anjela nodded and soon, the two of them had somewhat dried off. She looked at Matthew and said, "Are you better? We should get going. It's an hour or so before we make it to the cave, unless we have to face something else midway."

Lycoris continued to hold on tightly to Alex and nodding, she said, 

"Yes, I-I have to fight. I can't give up. I won't give up. I love you so much, Alex. I can't live without you. Please don't ever leave me. Please."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: