Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 5:25 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat May 18, 2019 5:42 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:52 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 6:03 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 7:42 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 58426
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 4:17 am

Lisianthus sighed and nodded, then after a moment of silence, she quietly said, 

"I-I wanted to see Nerine but I am assuming that Lycoris is by her side?"

Nathan nodded and replied, "I'll help you put the food away in the icebox then."

He helped Helena put away the foods they bought in the icebox, putting everything in place.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 60175
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 4:22 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  She hasn't left her side except when she took a bath earlier.  She even slept next to my darling last night."

It teared up Alex a bit, recalling how Lycoris slept beside Nerine's body.

Helena and Nathan put all the food away and once that was done, she turned happily to him and said,

"You know, Nathan, you really would make the bestest husband ever."

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 4:31 am

Lisianthus looked heartbroken at this and teared up a bit herself. She quietly replied, 

"She-she was so attached to her. She doesn't want to let go."

Lady Penelope looked touched as well. Lisianthus took a deep breath then said, "It's ok. I can delay seeing Nerine until tomorrow as well but umm, Alex, have you thought of where you-you'll bury her body?"

Nathan couldn't help but blush deeply at Helena's comment but looking flirtatiously at Helena, he said, 

"You know, you make me want to sweep you off your feet right now, take you to the nearest church and make you my wife forever."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 4:39 am

Alex nodded and replied, "I-I'd like to bury my darling in our family crypt.  My darling will always be married to me and she is part of my family, so I was thinking here in Devenshire."

Ryan looked at Lisianthus, wondering if she would push for her idea to have Nerine buried with her parents.

Helena blushed deeply and replied, "I wouldn't mind that at all, but that would probably raise lots of questions from others later, wouldn't it?"

She approached Nathan, smiled flirtatiously at him, and wrapped her arms around him.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 4:46 am

Lisianthus sighed sadly and looking tentatively at Alex, she quietly said, 

"I-I understand your feelings, Alex, but I think Nerine would have wanted to be buried with her parents. They're both buried in the gods' world in the royal crypt. I-I want to make a royal funeral for her. She was the princess of the devils' world after all so she deserves to be honored as that."

Nathan wrapped his arms around Helena's waist and drawing her closer to him, he looked deeply into her eyes and softly said, 

"Do I look like I care about others? I only care about you, about us. And I know that I want you to stay with me forever, never leave me ever."

He was seriously considering the idea, for he wanted Helena to be his forever.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 4:53 am

Alex replied, "I understand, but she was part of my family, so I'd hoped she would be buried in our family crypt.  As her husband, I have the final say, don't I?"

As Ryan didn't know about such matters, he didn't say anything.

Helena lovingly replied, "I'll never leave you, Nathan, I promise, no matter if we're married.  I love you forever and don't you ever forget it."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:01 am

Lisianthus sighed sadly and nodding, she said, 

"Yeah, you do but I was hoping you understand what I am trying to say. Don't you think this is what Nerine would have wanted, to be buried near her parents and be honored as the princess she was?"

Nathan caressed Helena's cheeks and lovingly replied, "So if I sweep you off your feet right now and elope with you, you wouldn't mind?"

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:08 am

Alex looked down at his lap, not knowing what to say.  Thinking that it might be a good idea to intervene, Ryan said,

"Perhaps we should have this matter with Lycoris settled first.  Then, even she could add her opinion about Nerine's burial."

Helena giggled and replied, "I wouldn't mind at all.  It would make me the happiest woman ever to be married to you, my Nathan."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:14 am

Although Lisianthus would have wanted to have the matter settled soon, she nodded and replied, 

"Ok. Tomorrow I see Lycoris and I know that I will be able to talk things out with her. Then we'll settle things down with this matter."

Nathan smirked and without saying anything, he scooped Helena in his arms and looking lovingly at her, he said, 

"Then that's it. I am taking you to the nearest church right now and you're becoming my wife."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:20 am

Alex looked gratefully at Ryan and silently thanked him.  He replied,

"Thanks for understanding, Sia.  I appreciate it."

Helena looked surprised and replied, "Wait, really?  We're going to get married right now?  I mean, I wouldn't mind but this is a bit of a spur of the moment, isn't it?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:23 am

Lisianthus sighed but nodded and gave Alex a small comforting smile. She paused then asked,

"Do you need anything, Alex? Are you comfortable here? You-you know you can tell me if you ever need anything, right?"

Nathan couldn't help but feel and look disheartened at hearing Helena's response although he did his best to hide it. He put her down gently and nodding, he said,

"Y-Yeah, you're right. I guess I got too carried away. This needs a bit of planning after all."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:27 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "I'm ok although you wouldn't happen to know how to summon a spirit from beyond for help, do you?"

Ryan raised an eyebrow and replied, "It is possible although not easy magic to pull off."

Helena's heart broke at seeing the disappointed look on Nathan's face and hugging him, she replied,

"Hey, you know what?  Let's do it.  Let's get married right now.  We don't need any fancy ceremony or anything.  If we want, we can have one later when things settle down.  What do you say?"

She smiled lovingly at Nathan, her eyes full of warmth, sincerity, and love.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:34 am

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "You want to summon Nerine's spirit again? But is it right to keep doing this multiple times? I-I mean, isn't it better to leave her spirit to be at peace?"

Lady Penelope commented at this, "There is that witch who gave my daughter the pendant that you used to summon Nerine's spirit the first time. Maybe she can help?"

Nathan smiled back at Helena but shaking his head, he said, 

"No, you're right. We don't need to rush things. And you deserve to have the most wonderful wedding and be the most beautiful bride ever. I don't want to take that away from you."

Although he did feel disheartened, he didn't want to push Helena into the matter if she didn't feel completely up to it, or have agree just so she wouldn't upset him.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:39 am

Alex replied, "Yes, that's right.  Your daughter said she could contact her and if possible, I'd like to talk to her, too.  This isn't for my sake.  It's for Lycoris'.  I'm doing all I can to help her but I'm afraid that I might not be enough.  Lycoris just keeps going back between blaming others and blaming herself.  She isn't finding peace."

Helena replied, "But I want to do this.  I only questioned it earlier because I didn't want you to have any regrets later if we were married at the spur of the moment.  But Nathan, I really do want to get married to you, to have a life together.  And we can always have a proper ceremony later.  Some couples do that anyway."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:45 am

Lisianthus sighed sadly and replied, "Do you think talking to Nerine's spirit might help her?"

Lady Penelope commented, "If that's the case, then I'll have my daughter contact her. Maybe she can take you to her, Alex. I don't know all the details about her but my daughter would know where she is and how to reach her."

Nathan looked tentatively at Helena and with hope in his eyes, he said, 

"So do you want to do this because you truly love me and want to stay with me forever? Won't you have any regrets later? I know I won't. I know that I want you with me forever. You're the love of my life, Helena, and I can't even imagine what life would be like if you weren't in it anymore."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:53 am

Alex nodded and replied, "That would be wonderful.  Of course, I will keep trying to reach Lycoris, to break through to her, but I certainly could use all the help I could get.  I-I'm sure my darling wouldn't want me to go at this alone."

Helena smiled lovingly at Nathan and replied, "I love you, Nathan.  I love you forever and I want to be married to you and to be your wife and to spend all of my life with you.  I'll never regret it because you are my soul mate."

She laid her gently against Nathan's chest, smiling and feeling happy and loved.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:05 am

Lady Penelope smiled softly at Alex and replied, "I'll talk to her and I am sure she would be more than willing to help. Hopefully that witch has a solution. I know for sure that Nerine's spirit is watching us and she would want to help us if she could."

Lisianthus sighed sadly at this, as talking of Nerine when she is gone definitely saddened and hurt her.

Nathan's heart felt a lot lighter as he heard Helena's words and he reached out to gently kiss her on the forehead. Getting an idea, he knelt down on his knees and casting a magic spell, he summoned a beautiful ring in his hands with a beautiful emerald. He held Helena's hand in his and looking lovingly at her, he said, 

"Let's do this the right way then. Would you marry me, my Helena, to spend the rest of lives together, stand by each other's side for eternity?"

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:14 am

Ryan looked at Lisianthus and gently patted her hands, silently comforting her.

Alex smiled a bit and replied, "Thank you.  It definitely helps to have all of you here.  I know I couldn't do this alone."

Helena blushed happily and nodding, she replied, "Yes, yes, I will marry you, Nathan.  I love you so much and I want to be yours forever."

She waited for Nathan to place the ring on her finger, and her face lit up with love and happiness.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:17 am

Lisianthus smiled a bit at Ryan, appreciating his help and support. Lady Penelope reached out to touch Alex's hand gently as well and smiling comfortingly at him, she said, 

"Everything will be ok, darling. We're all here for you and we'll help you and Lycoris make it through this difficult time. You won't have to go through anything alone."

Nathan's face was full of happiness and joy himself, and he placed the ring on Helena's finger. He then got up and wrapping his arms around her waist, he leaned in for a happy, sweet kiss.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:23 am

Alex smiled again and replied, "Thank you, my lady, thank you, everyone."

Thinking of something, Alex turned to Ryan and asked, "I know this is kind of huge to ask but since it might be a while before we can have my darling properly buried, wherever it may be, is it possible to keep my darling's body intact?"

Ryan knew what Alex was hinting at and nodding, he replied, "Yes, I can cast such a spell but I'd need to be in the room with Nerine's body and..."

He was a bit concerned about Lycoris.

Helena wrapped her arms around Nathan's neck and happily returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She couldn't wait to become Nathan's wife and she knew she would be happiest woman always.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:28 am

Lisianthus looked a bit concerned as well and getting an idea, she said to Alex,

"I know you don't want Lycoris to see us but umm, maybe if you distract her long enough from Nerine's body, that would give Ryan the chance to cast his spell? Take her to another room or something? But will she agree to leave Nerine's body at all?"

She was a little worried, as Alex mentioned earlier that Lycoris refused to leave Nerine's side.

Nathan continued kissing Helena for a few more sweet moments before it was eventually broken, then sweeping her off her feet, he scooped her in his arms and happily said,

"Let's head to the nearest church then. You just give me the directions and I'll take us there."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:41 am

Alex replied, "Well, perhaps I could suggest the idea of a walk outside to Lycoris, for a few minutes.  I can say that Lady Penelope could watch over her so my darling wouldn't be alone.  That might give Ryan enough time to cast the spell and umm, Sia, you can spend a little time with her, too, if you wish."

Helena giggled happily and replied, "All right then.  There's just one church and it isn't far from here.  It's just past the stables actually."

She held onto Nathan as he took her in his arms to head outside to the church to get married.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:45 am

Lisianthus smiled a bit at the suggestion and nodding, she said, 

"Okay, that sounds good. That will work and Ryan will have enough time to cast the spell."

Lady Penelope nodded as well and said, "I'll come with you then so this all sounds believable."

Nathan grinned happily and said, "Then off to it we go."

Carrying Helena in his arms, he went out of her apartment and headed outside, going in the direction she described. They soon made it at the nearest church and he led the way inside. Things were quiet in the church but there was a priest and a couple of people.

(Ahh I think you should take the lead with the priest and all, since you'd know better than me with the ceremony rituals and all. XD)

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 6:56 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, let's go."

He got up, as did Ryan.  Once Lady Penelope and Lisianthus were on their feet, too, Alex led the way upstairs and back to where Lycoris and Nerine were.

(Ok.  XD)

Helena saw the priest up ahead as well as the people and she said, "There's the priest and we have witnesses, too.  We can definitely get married right here."

She looked happy and her heart was beating fast, full of excitement.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 am

Lady Penelope and Lisianthus followed Alex back to his room where Lycoris and Nerine were. Lycoris was still by Nerine's side although she had climbed into bed next to her, hugging her sister's body and praying that some miracle would bring her back, refusing to just let go and accept she was gone.

Nathan nodded happily and approaching the priest, he politely said,

"Good morning, sir. We're sorry to disturb you but my girlfriend and I would like to get married right away."

He looked fondly at Helena as he said those words.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: