Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyToday at 6:10 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 5:25 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat May 18, 2019 5:42 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:52 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 6:03 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 39 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 7:42 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 60175
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:13 am

Ryan replied, "The office will be fine.  I just need to study the spell and adapt it to detect magic detection spells at wider range."

Alex whispered, "I will, Lycoris.  We'll have to wait until Ryan and Sia arrive and everyone's inside."

Helena looked on sadly at Nerine and replied, "I see.  I know Nerine's stressed because she's away from her husband.  I wish the master would understand and just let her go back to him."

She sighed sadly to herself.

(I'm still editing btw so my posts may be slow.  XD)

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 58426
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 3:25 am

(Take your time. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and getting up, she said,

"Okay. I'll leave you to work then. I'll be in the gardens meanwhile. Let me know when you are finished, ok?"

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Ok. I hope they arrive soon. They should eat breakfast then come here right away, right?"

The healer didn't know any details, and not wanting to put his nose into what wasn't his business, he just nodded then said,

"There is nothing else I can do for her right now so I'll take my leave to take care of my other work. If anything else comes up, please let me know. I'll check on her a little later when she is moved to the other room."

He bowed then took his leave.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 3:41 am

(Thanks.  I turned in one file a little while and I'll probably start another one.  Although I'm a bit tired, too, so I'm not sure how much I'll get done but we'll see.  ^^)

Ryan nodded and replied, "Sure, I'll let you know when I'm done."

He smiled a bit at Lisianthus, hoping that his efforts were helping to make up for yesterday, even if just a bit.

Alex nodded and replied, "That's right.  They should be here very soon."

Helena sat quietly beside Nerine and touching her hand, she said,

"I won't leave you, Nerine.  Please get better."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:21 am

(I see. I hope you can finish as much as possible. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded and said, "Ok, I'll be waiting for you."

She didn't return his smile, as she didn't think that Ryan was making things up for her, but rather that he was agreeing to her plan because he was convinced that she was right from the start. She left the office, heading to the gardens until Ryan was finished.

Nerine slowly opened her eyes as she came to consciousness again, and seeing Helena by her side, she looked at her weakly and softly whispered,

"You're staying, right? Not leaving?"

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:46 am

(Thanks.  I decided to go ahead and stop for today since I'm pretty tired but if I'm not too tired after I get back tomorrow, I could do more editing then.  Otherwise, I'll have time on Monday.  We have holidays here early next week so I can catch up on editing then.  ^^)

Ryan sighed sadly to himself, as it looked like Lisianthus hadn't forgiven him yet.  He truly was trying to make things up with her although he didn't agree with her current course of action.

(I really hope those two make up soon.  :/)

Helena nodded happily and replied, "I'm staying, Nerine.  The captain has agreed to let me remain by your side.  I wish I could convince him to just let you go but since I'm unable to, we'll stay together, ok?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:56 am

(Coolies. ^^ And yeah, me too. But Ryan should be a little more direct with her and try to talk things out. XD)

Lisianthus went to the gardens and decided to walk around until Ryan was finished. She was still quite upset at him, as she couldn't forget how he ignored her opinion in front of everyone else and how she had to run away from the captain because of that. It was like Ryan didn't trust her and could easily bypass her opinion anytime if he didn't like it.

Nerine nodded and replied softly, "Thank goodness. I-I am scared here, Helena. I couldn't imagine not having you around either. I have terrible feelings, terrible thoughts..."

There were tears trickling down her cheeks.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:02 am

(I agree.  XD)

An hour passed and Ryan finally finished modifying the spell that Duchess Irene had explained to him.  He hoped that it would work in case the captain put up more magic detection spells.

He got up, stretched, and headed out to the gardens to find Lisianthus.

Helena hugged Nerine and replied, "Shh, calm down.  It's gong to be ok.  You're going to be ok.  But you need to stay calm, for you and the baby's sake.  Things might get hectic around here but I'm not leaving you.  Just know that, ok?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:17 am

Lisianthus was still taking her walk around the gardens when she noticed Ryan had come down. She approached him and looking seriously at him, she asked,

"Are you finished? You could have just communicated with me. I would have come up to you."

Nerine continued crying and tearfully replied, "I-I can't help it, Helena. I have those nightmares at night and I can't sleep. Sometimes...sometimes I get this feeling that I-I won't make it out alive. I don't care about myself but my baby..."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:22 am

Ryan replied, "I know but we need to talk.  We need to get this resolved before we go into this fight.  If we have any emotional baggage, we won't make it."

Helena continued to hug Nerine and replied, "Shh, you must not think such thoughts.  The healer told me that you haven't been eating.  That's not good for you or the baby.  I know the situation is terrible.  If I could, I would just get you out of here.  Please, you have to stay calm and think positive.  You're my friend and I'm not going to lose you."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:37 am

Lisianthus furrowed her eyebrows and replied, "Then you don't know me in a fight, Ryan. But there's nothing to talk about. We need to concentrate on this first then anything else comes second."

Nerine tried to calm down although it was difficult, as just as she cried, her breathing would get heavier and her body would shiver. But she did her best and softly whispered,

"I-I'll do my best. I'll try...Just don't leave me. Please. You're the only one I know and trust here."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:39 am

Ryan looked on sadly at Lisianthus and replied, "And what if one of us gets hurt before we're able to talk things out, or worse?  I know you think we're wasting time but we really do need to get things resolved first."

Helena nodded and replied, "Hey, I'm not going anywhere and you heard the captain agree to let me stay.  I'm not leaving your side, ok?  We'll get moved to another room soon and hopefully, it's a more comfortable one for you and the baby.  We should also try to get some food in you."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:55 am

Lisianthus looked to her side and trying to hide the sadness in her voice, she replied,

"Nothing is going to happen to any of us. We are going to defeat that captain and save Nerine. We should have done that from the very start. But you wouldn't listen to me. You don't trust me."

Nerine nodded and didn't say anything else, doing her best to calm down. A little later, Nathan knocked on the door and made his way in. He looked at Helena and Nerine then said,

"The other room is ready. It's more comfortable and it has the most powerful protections."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:03 am

Ryan approached Lisianthus and wrapping his arms around her, he gently replied,

"I'm sorry, Sia.  You're right.  I shouldn't have ignored you.  I just didn't want to have to fight, if it was possible.  I do believe a lot of problems can be solved without fighting."

Helena nodded and replied, "Thanks.  Perhaps you can help carry Nerine to the room or if Nerine has enough strength, I can help her walk?"

She looked over to Nerine, silently trying to figure out how strong she could make it on her own.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:12 am

Lisianthus pushed Ryan away gently and looking sadly at him, she said, 

"No, you weren't just having a different opinion. You were ignoring me, treating me as though I'm your follower, bypassing me right in front of Lady Penelope and the chancellor, my enemies. You-you're even worse than how the chancellor used to treat me. Even he didn't use to belittle me like that in front of others. I'm the queen and I should have the final word yet I decided to listen to you and the result? I, Queen Lisianthus, had to run away from my enemy in the end."

Nerine quickly replied, "I-I can walk."

She slowly tried to get out of bed and stand on her feet but she couldn't even do that, immediately falling to the bed again, too weak.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:17 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  I guess that's how you're used to doing things and I get that.  Even some of the kings and queens in the human world still do things that way.  You probably know that the king and queen of Devenshire do things a bit differently but they are progressive.

I promise I won't treat you like that anymore, Sia.  You have my word.  I'm trying to make things right between us, even now."

Helena looked distressed and turning to Nathan, she asked,

"Can you help me carry her?  She clearly can't walk on her own."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:25 am

Lisianthus was silent for a few moments and then looking a little doubtfully at Ryan, she tentatively replied,

"How can I be sure? If this is how you treat me now when you have no power over me, how are you going to be when you are my husband, a king with actual power?"

Nathan nodded and approaching Nerine, he said, "I'll carry her on my own."

Nerine quickly shook her head and weakly replied, "Don't even come close to me."

Nathan sighed and frowning, he said, "I won't hurt you. Unless you can walk on your own, let me help you or stay here if you prefer."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:33 am

Ryan took a breath and replied, "Trust your heart, Sia.  Look into my eyes and tell me what you see.  What do you see in me?"

He looked deeply into Lisianthus' eyes, his eyes full of sorrow, remorse, and love.

Helena looked at Nathan and said, "Please."

She then looked at Nerine and said, "He won't harm you.  I promise.  But I can try helping you if you'd really rather that I do so.  I can't guarantee that my strength will be enough, though."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 am

Lisianthus looked into Ryan's eyes and she could see how genuine he was, that he truly regretted how he had treated her last night. She was silent for a few moments then looking sadly at her feet, she replied quietly,

"You hurt me more than once, Ryan. This is the last time I forgive you. There won't be another chance."

Before Nerine could reply, Nathan furrowed his eyebrows and said, "I really doubt you can do that, Helena, especially that you weren't in a much better shape earlier. Now out of the way, love. I'll deal with this."

He approached Nerine who tried to resist but wasn't even strong enough to do so, and carried her in his arms, much to her dismay. He looked at Helena and said, "Follow us, love. I'll take you two to your new room."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:42 am

Ryan nodded and replied, "I understand.  Thank you for forgiving me, Sia."

He looked down at his feet and there were a few tears at the corners of his eyes.

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok."

She got up and followed Nathan as they headed to their new room.  She wondered where it was and hoped that it would be more comfortable for Nerine.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:50 am

Lisianthus took a deep breath and after a couple of moments of saying nothing, she silently approached Ryan and threw herself in her arms, wrapping her arms around his waist and hugging him close. She quietly said,

"I love you so much but your actions hurt me at times. It-it would break me apart if you think of me the same everyone does. Please don't do that to me."

Nathan carried Nerine out of her old room and led the way out of the basement and to another room that was in the heart of the mansion, one that was more difficult to reach. It was at the end of a long hallway and as they walked into it, Nathan said,

"Starting from this hallway, it's magic-proof, and there are multiple traps and protections for intruders. This room is like a fortress. No one can reach it easily, at least not without putting a lot of us down."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 6:58 am

Ryan hugged Lisianthus, the weight on his heart feeling lifted, and he gently replied,

"Sia, I promise you.  I'll never treat you like that again.  You are my eternal love, the light of my life, and your happiness is my happiness, your pain is my pain."

Helena nodded and replied, "I understand but, of course, you and the servants have no problems getting through it, right?  Just in case we need anything."

(Getting sleepy so I'm going to go to sleep now but I'll post tomorrow before I go out and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:27 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus was moved by Ryan's words and although she was quite upset at him earlier, she wanted to believe him and give him another chance. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in for a passionate kiss on the lips. He was her strength, after all, and she couldn't go on for long without him.

Nathan nodded and replied, "Of course, but only certain servants can make it through. I chose only the most trusted ones to be able to come here as well as the healer. There will multiple soldiers to guard the room as well, and I should mention that the magic-proofness of the area won't affect only me."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:47 pm

Ryan happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Lisianthus and pouring all of his love and passion into it.  He was happy that they had made up and he vowed to treat her better.

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok, I understand.  It's good that we'll have plenty of protection."

She smiled at Nathan, grateful for all his efforts.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:03 pm

The kiss lasted for a few more moments before it eventually came to an end. Lisianthus gazed into Ryan's eyes and smiling a little, she said,

"I'll hold you on to your promise. No more upsetting me, ok?"

Nathan returned Helena's smile and the three of them soon made it at the new room. Nathan led the way inside, where it was more spacious, luxurious and with all comfortable accommodations. There were a couple of beds present, one for each lady.

He laid Nerine down on a bed and covered her with a blanket then turning his attention to Helena, he said,

"There is a bell here to ring for a maid in case you need anything, and there is another bell for emergencies."

He approached her and reaching out to caress her cheek gently, he looked worriedly at her and asked, "Are you sure you want to stay? It's going to become dangerous. Please think about this again."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Ryan nodded and gazing lovingly into Lisianthus' eyes, he replied, "You have my word."

He held onto Lisianthus, hugging her and wishing the moment could last.

Helena smiled and nodding confidently, she replied, "I want to stay.  I can't leave Nerine here by herself and she is calmer when I'm around her.  Besides, this is only temporary, right?  You'll get what you want and then we can all be happy."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: