Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 31 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:20 pm
Latest topics
» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyToday at 5:58 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Aug 18, 2019 5:48 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySun Jul 21, 2019 4:23 am by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 5:25 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat May 18, 2019 5:42 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyWed May 15, 2019 12:52 am by Miss Nile

» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2019 6:03 pm by Miss Nile

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 7:42 am by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 58425
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 5:20 pm

Lisianthus looked thoughtful as well and replied, "Do you know of such a spell? Irene might be able to help if you don't know of such a thing. We'll be prepared for a fight either way. That mansion seems like the captain's fortress. I didn't even know he had such a building."

Lycoris smiled and replied, 

"I'd love to eat your cooking. Ok, umm, how about waffles? I remember Ryan made them for me once and they were absolutely delicious."

Nathan was surprised by Helena's comment and smiling softly at her, he said, "You're the first one to say it, you know, but if you believe that, I'll believe it too."

As they headed towards the basement where Nerine was, he quietly said, "I wish we had met under better circumstances. I wish I met you earlier in my life. I wouldn't have gone down the road I am on now, and I wouldn't have had to face a lot of unpleasant things I don't want to remember. You'd have made my life all brighter and better, Helena."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 60175
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 5:44 pm

Ryan replied, "I don't know of such a spell but with Duchess Irene's help, we may be able to come up with something.  But isn't she out of the city at the moment?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I can totally make waffles.  They're like pancakes but the batter is thicker.  Let me get started."

He helped Lycoris into a nearby seat and then began taking out ingredients for the waffles.

Helena looked on sadly at Nathan and replied, "And you've made my life all the better and brighter.  Just stay alive Nathan, please.  I couldn't bear to lose you."

She held on tightly to Nathan, as though she were holding onto dear life itself.

Thank you for making my new set, Love.  ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 5:53 pm

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Yeah. She'll come back tomorrow morning. But I don't want to wait that long. We'd be giving the captain a chance to prepare and put as much protections around as possible. He is expecting us after all."

Lycoris waited happily while Alex made them breakfast, looking forward to the delicious waffles he'd make. Meanwhile, the shapeshifter had come down and seeing the couple, she said,

"Good morning. You're already making breakfast. Want my help?"

Nathan held Helena close to him and stroking her hair gently, he said, "I will. I'll come out of this victorious and I'll bring Ilya back too. Then we'll have our happy ending together. No one can stop that."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 8:01 pm

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "In that case, perhaps I should communicate with Duchess Irene?  Maybe the two of us can talk it through and with enough knowledge, I can come up with such a spell."

Alex smiled at the shapeshifter and replied, "Good morning, and sure, I'd like that.  I'm making waffles so perhaps you can help with the syrup?"

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok.  I'll wait for you, Nathan."

Inside, she wanted to tell Nathan that he should let Ilya go but she knew he wouldn't take such an idea well, so she simply nodded and held onto Nathan.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 9:55 pm

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "Okay. If you two come up with something like that, that would help a lot."

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Ok."

She entered the kitchen and went over to prepare the syrup for the waffles, getting out the necessary ingredients then starting the process of making the syrup itself.

Nathan held Helena in his arms lovingly for a few more moments, before they eventually had to continue on their way, heading to Nerine's room. They made it there and Nathan knocked on the door then unlocked it, allowing Helena inside first then following her.

Nerine was still there, and the healer was by her side. However, her condition looked even worse, as she was barely conscious yet she was panting hard, her breathing irregular and her body shivering.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 10:14 pm

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll go contact her now."

He closed his eyes and opening up the telepathy, he reached out to Irene and said,

My lady, are you there?

Alex continued to make the batter for the waffles and once it was done, he poured the batter into the waffle iron to make hot, delicious waffles.

Meanwhile, Matthew had woken up and seeing the others, he said,

"Good morning."

Helena looked alarmed as she observed that Nerine's condition had gotten worse.  She looked to the healer and asked,

"Sir, what happened?  How could she have gotten worse?"

(I'll be going to work soon, so I'll post again after I get back.  ^^)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 11:43 pm

(Take your time. ^^)

Irene was in another town, taking care of some of her business and dukedom affairs when she heard Ryan's communication. Smiling a bit to herself, she replied,

Yes, Ryan. It's been some time. You're communicating from the humans' world? Have you found Lycoris yet?

Lycoris smiled a little to Matthew and said, "Good morning, Matthew."

A little later, Lady Penelope also showed up and smiling at the party, she said, "Good morning, dears. I hope you all slept well."

The healer was doing his best to tend to Nerine although his efforts weren't that fruitful. He looked at Helena sadly and replied,

"Devil ladies are quite sensitive to stress, my lady, and this is especially heightened during pregnancy. I am afraid last night's incident had a bad effect on the lady's health. It seems to have affected her quite badly."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 3:56 am

(Just got back.  I'll post now and then post more once I'm free.  ^^)

Ryan replied,

Ahh yeah, we did and no, we're actually in the gods' world.  There's quite a bit I need to catch you up on.  Do you have time?

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, I did.  I'm just making waffles for everyone.  I hope you all have a good appetite."

Helena looked saddened and replied, "Oh no."

She then looked to Nathan, as though pleading with him to help somehow.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 4:29 am

(Welcome back. XD)

Irene was surprised and replied, 

It sounds like a lot has happened indeed. Yes, I have time. What happened?

Lady Penelope smiled a little and replied, "Sounds delicious."

The chancellor arrived shortly after and bid everyone good morning. The shapeshifter was soon finished making the syrup and waited for Alex to finish making the waffles.

Nathan frowned at the healer and said, "And what can be done about that? You aren't just going to watch her like this?"

The healer looked apologetically at Nathan and replied, "I am doing my best, sir, but there isn't much more I can do. All I can do is make the lady more comfortable but as long as she's stressed and worried like so, her psychological state is affecting her psychical one."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 5:05 am

(Thanks.  XD)

Ryan took a breath and then summarized everything that had happened, of how they had found out where Lycoris was, all the way up to the events now.

Alex soon finished cooking the waffles and placed them on plates.  They were hot and delicious and as he handed everyone their plates, he said,

"Enjoy."

Helena looked at Nathan and said, "You know there's only one way Nerine will get better.  I know you don't like that option but she's no good if her condition gets even worse."

She was implying that if Nerine didn't get back to Alex soon, Nathan might even have a bargaining chip anymore.

(Random but I wanted to ask your opinion about this.  I was considering getting this game because I like the concept, despite certain themes I try to stay away from when it comes to games.  But then I saw that price and knowing how much content there is (someone said that a playthrough is only 7-10 hours), I feel like that price is a rip-off.  But for some weird reason, that game is getting positive reviews.  I feel like I'd just be throwing my money away over an overhyped game.  I can technically afford it but I feel like if if had been priced closer to $10 USD, I might have considered it more.  Is my thinking just wrong on this?  O.O)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 5:18 am

(Hmm I think I agree with your line of thinking. 7-10 hours of gameplay doesn't really deserve that price unless there's a ton of CGs and wonderful story inside and it doesn't look like it. O.O)

Irene listened to everything Ryan said and after he was finished, she replied,

A lot has happened indeed. So now that captain has Nerine? And you tried to take her back but couldn't?

After everyone was seated and they all started to eat, Lycoris took a bite of her waffles. Smiling softly, she said, 

"They are really sweet and delicious."

Nathan wasn't even open to that suggestion and immediately replied, 

"No, Helena. I didn't go through all this trouble and have this hideout revealed so I let her go in the end. She'll get better. The healer will take care of it."

He looked sternly at the healer, who looked helpless.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 5:24 am

(Yup, that's exactly what I thought, which is why I don't get why it's getting such positive reviews.  It makes me wonder if people don't mind throwing their money away.  I don't mind paying a bit if there's plenty of content but yeah.  :/)

Ryan replied,

Yes, I'm afraid so and now Sia wants to plan an all-out invasion at the captain's place.  I'd strongly advise against it but I'm afraid that she'll just leave me behind if I protest.  

Matthew took a bite of his waffles and added, "Yup, they sure are delicious.  They're great, Alex."

Alex smiled and replied, "Thanks."

Helena looked saddened and replied, "If you won't let Nerine go, then I'm going to stay here with her.  I can't leave her alone, especially now.  She needs a friend to look after her."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 5:39 am

(Maybe the game is really that awesome? XD Or maybe it's because of the NSFW content. I get the feeling some people may like a game just because it has that. -.-)

Irene furrowed her eyebrows and replied,

That's rash. A battle like this can cost a lot on resources and lives. The captain won't be easy to take down and let's not forget he has Nerine inside. He could definitely simply hurt her if he's just too cornered.

The party continued to eat like so, and as they did, Lycoris thoughtfully asked, "Sia and Ryan should come back here again soon, right?"

Nathan frowned and replied, "Helena, I thought we already discussed that. It isn't safe here."

Although Nerine was just barely conscious, she caught bits of Nathan's and Helena's conversation and looking in their direction, she desperately whispered to Helena, 

"Y-You're leaving? No, please. Don't leave me please."

She looked even more stressed at just the thought.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 5:48 am

(Ehh, yeah, it could be that.  I did look into this series and it's an ongoing one and it hasn't been determined how many episodes there will be.  That's another reason I'm kind of turned off from getting it, but anyway, it's fine.  I have plenty of games and there are others on my wishlist that have better value than that one.  XD)

Ryan replied,

I agree but I don't think I'll be able to talk sense into Sia.  It doesn't help that I upset her yesterday because I wouldn't go along with her.  Well, she would argue that I didn't really listen to her although I did.  I just didn't agree that force was the answer.

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  We're all supposed to reconvene together and talk about what to do next.  They should be here soon."

Helena reached out to touch Nerine's hand and then she looked back at Nathan and said,

"Nerine needs me.  I can't leave her.  I know you're worried about me and what might happen next but perhaps this is exactly the reason I need to stay.  You'll need someone to look after her, right?  And someone that both of you trust?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:04 am

(I agree with you there. XD)

Irene sighed inwardly and replied,

Lisianthus has a habit of doing that. I can totally understand. So you're going to follow her on that plan. Are you supposed to be attacking soon?

Lycoris nodded and replied, "I hope they come out with a way to save Nerine."

Of course, she was still going with her plan, but she needed to hide that as much possible.

Nathan looked frustrated, as although he admitted that Helena had a point of view, he still didn't want to endanger Helena in any case. Nerine tearfully whispered,

"Please. Don't leave me. I can't stay here without you, Helena."

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:09 am

Ryan replied,

Yeah, we're supposed to.  I wanted to contact you to talk about if there was a way to detect any protections, like the ones the captain put around his place to detect anyone who was using magic.

Alex added, "Me, too.  It just seems like we're stuck at the moment, and we definitely need to move."

Helena looked over at Nerine and gently squeezing her hand, she gently replied, "Hey, I'm here.  I haven't gone anywhere."

She then looked back at Nathan and said, "Please, let me stay with her.  I'll stay by her side the entire time or if you think it'll be too uncomfortable for both of us here, Nerine can be moved to my room.  There's plenty of space there and it's comfortable.  I promise I'll stay out of the way."

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:28 am

Irene was silently thoughtful for a moment then said,

There is but it detects protections on a small range, not a large one. It would be difficult to detect whole mansion protections.

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "I suppose we have to come up with another plan to sneak into the captain's mansion without him catching us this time."

Nathan looked hesitant, as putting Helena with Nerine would put her even more into danger's way. Seeing how persistent she seemed however, and how Nerine's condition wouldn't take that she loses Helena's company, he sighed and said,

"Fine. I'll have you two moved to a special room, one that will have all kinds of protections. You can stay by her side as much as you want. On one condition, Helena. If a battle takes place, you are to stay out of it. I don't want you involved in anything that could endanger your life. Is that clear?"

(Sorry for the late post. Pharmacy getting busy and all. XD)

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:33 am

(Ahh no problem.  XD)

Ryan replied,

Hmm, can you tell me about it anyway?  I might be able to apply the concept and come up with a spell to make it larger ranged.

Alex replied, "Yes, that's true."

He was going to go along with Lycoris' idea but he, too, had to make it look like he wasn't going to help Lycoris.

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  Thank you.  I promise I'll stay out of the way and remain by Nerine's side."

She smiled gratefully at Nathan and then turned to Nerine, gently squeezing her hand, as though telling her that she wasn't going anywhere.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:39 am

Irene replied,

Of course. I'll tell you all I know about it then you can see how you can adjust it to your need.

She told Ryan everything she knew about the spell, how to cast it and what the precautions he needed to know were.

The party continued having their breakfast and Lycoris was soon finishing up, as were the shapeshifter, Lady Penelope and the chancellor. Lady Penelope commented,

"This was absolutely delicious. Thank you, dears."

Nerine looked a little relieved and was able to relax a little as she heard the good news, closing her eyes and drifting out of consciousness again. 

Nathan sighed and asked, "You're going to stay with her all the time?"

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:43 am

Ryan paid careful attention as Irene explained the spell to him.  After she was done, he replied,

Thank you, my lady.  I believe I can come up with the appropriate spell to make it stronger and wider ranged.

Alex and Matthew soon finished up as well, and Matthew commented,

"I sure am full.  That was wonderful."

Alex grinned and replied, "I'm glad everyone enjoyed it."

Helena nodded and replied, "Yes, of course, unless you need to call for me?"

She looked at Nathan curiously, wondering if he would want her to be with him at times or if it was better that she stay out of the way.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:48 am

Irene replied,

Okay. If you need any other help, let me know. I would come back to Cephiron immediately and help you out with this but there is some work here that needs to be taken care of.

The shapeshifter got up and said, "I'll take care of cleaning up."

She started gathering the dishes and plates to take them to the kitchen to clean them up.

Nathan nodded and replied, "Alright. Stay here then. I'll have the room prepared for you two then."

He looked at Nerine one more time then asked Helena, "Do you want anything before I go?"

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 6:54 am

Ryan replied,

I understand and I'll contact you again if I need more help.  Thank you, my lady.

He then shut off the telepathy and turning to Lisianthus, he said,

"Sorry it took a while.  I think I can come up with a spell that will nullify the captain's magical detection system."

Matthew added, "I'll help you."

He then gathered utensils and helped the shapeshifter to clean up.  Alex turned to Lycoris and asked,

"Do you want to rest in the living room and wait for Ryan and Sia?"

Helena shook her head and smiling, she replied, "I'll be fine.  Thank you for letting me stay.  I promise I'll stay safe and you must stay safe, too."

(I'm pretty sleepy so I'll be going to bed soon but I'll post again tomorrow.  I have quite a lot of VN editing to do so I'm not sure how much posting I'll be able to do but I'll do as much as I can.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 1:00 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix and no problem. I am going out at some point tomorrow so I am not sure how much posting I'll be able to make too so it's all good. XD)

Lisianthus nodded and replied, "That's good. I am glad you came up with something. How long will it take you to have it ready?"

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds good. They should be here soon, right? We should wait for them."

Nathan sighed and didn't look too pleased with the decision, but he replied, "You better do, Helena. I would never forgive you if anything happened to you."

He kissed her forehead then said, "I'll go take care of preparing that room for you two then come back to move you. I won't take long."

He then left the room to make the necessary preparations.

phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 4:55 pm

(Ahh ok.  XD)

Ryan replied, "Can you give me an hour?  I can adjust the spell that Duchess Irene gave me and can come up with the modified spell then."

Alex replied, "Yup, that's right."

He helped Lycoris to her feet and then escorted her into the living room, where they could rest and wait for Ryan and Lisianthus.

After Nathan left to take care of the preparations, Helena turned to the healer and asked,

"Is there anything more you can do for her, sir?  To help her get better?"

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 12:28 am

Lisianthus nodded and replied,

"Okay. Do you need some sort of a special place to prepare it? The training arena maybe? Or does it need more studying than training? I can leave you the office here so you can study all you want without disturbance."

Lycoris followed Alex to the living room, and meanwhile, the chancellor decided to check the library meanwhile while Lady Penelope wanted some fresh air outside.

As she sat with Alex and they were alone, Lycoris quietly said, "Look out for our closest chance, Alex. I am glad my other self has been quiet so far."

The healer looked to Helena and replied,

"I try to make her as comfortable as possible, my lady, and I give her regular medicine to control her sickness and prevent dehydration. But that's not enough on its own. The lady needs to calm down and not let stress get to her that much. And she is refusing to eat anything. If she goes on like this, she's putting her life and her baby's in danger."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: