Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 9:58 pm

The shapeshifter replied,

"That's definitely not on our plans. It occurred to me at one point that we sacrifice Lycoris' powers anyways, and then the captain won't have anything to fight over. But it would be dangerous to do that; he might retaliate and take revenge on Nerine."

The couple continued kissing lovingly for a few more sweet moments before the kiss was eventually broken. Nathan gazed happily and fondly at Helena and the two of them continued their afternoon walk peacefully.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 10:13 pm

Alex replied, "That's right.  We need to get my darling and Helena back first.  Then the captain won't have any leverage."

Helena enjoyed her afternoon walk with Nathan, loving his company.  She commented,

"It really is like a paradise here, getting to live here with you on the clouds.  I never imagined this happening."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:11 pm

The shapeshifter nodded and after pausing for a moment, she frowned a little and asked,

"And do you trust that queen with finding her? She'll be able to track down that captain and bring back your wife safely?"

Nathan smirked and said,

"It is like a paradise indeed, now that you're here with me. But hmm, are you happy because you're with me, or because you like this place? Would you have been any less happy if we were still back at that cave?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptySun Jan 20, 2019 11:39 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "I do."

He sighed and added, "I'm sorry I told Sia.  I'm just so distressed about my darling and I wanted to get as much help as I could to get her back.  I know you don't like her."

Helena smiled and replied, "Oh Nathan, it's because I'm with you.  It wouldn't matter where we are, as long as I'm with you.  We could be stuck on a volcano and I'd still be happy as long as you were with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 12:59 am

The shapeshifter paused at her work and clenching her hands into fists angrily, she frowned at Alex and replied,

"I don't like her? You know far better than that to just call it that. You know, I could have just refused to help you. I don't care that much about Nerine after all. We're half-sisters, yes, but all I care about is sacrificing Lycoris' powers and I have those. But I wanted to help you, for your sake. Yet you decided to call for my worst enemy's help instead. Whatever. Your business."

She bit her own lip and just turned her attention to cleaning the dishes.

Nathan wrapped his arms around Helena's waist and bringing her closer to him, he lovingly replied,

"You know, I am the luckiest man in the world to be with you. Anywhere is paradise as long as you're with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 2:16 am

Alex sighed and with a sad voice, he replied, "I'm sorry.  I know.  I-I just want this all to be over."

He turned his attention to cleaning up as well.

Helena wrapped her arms lovingly around Nathan's neck and happily replied, "I couldn't have said it better myself."

She leaned in to give Nathan a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 2:30 am

The shapeshifter frowned to herself but didn't say anything. Instead, she just concentrated on cleaning up until she was all finished. She then dried her hands and just walked out of the kitchen and although she wanted to go outside for some fresh air, she knew that Matthew and Lycoris were there so she just sat in the living room.

Nathan returned the kiss ardently, savoring every moment that passed in Helena's company. The kiss was eventually over and gazing happily into her eyes, he slyly said,

"I am definitely not letting you go ever. You're mine now."

(These two broke a record in kissing, I think. lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 2:35 am

Alex sighed sadly to himself.  He looked at the shapeshifter and knew that he had touched on a sore spot although he hadn't meant to.  He wanted to find a way to make it up to her but he knew that the only thing she'd want was for Lisianthus to be dead after all this was over and that was something he couldn't do.

Not knowing what else to do, he went upstairs to his room.

(lol  I agree.  XD)

Helena nodded happily and replied, "I do love being yours."

She laid her head on Nathan's chest and added, "I'm so happy being with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 2:44 am

(I guess we can leave the other party's part for now until it's evening and then we can resume with Ryan and Lisianthus when they start looking for the captain? XD)

Nathan stroked Helena's hair gently and hugging her close, he said,

"As I am. You're like the angel sent from heaven to soothe me through all of this, give me strength and will to go on and move forward."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:42 am

(Sure, that sounds good.  XD)

Helena replied, "And you're my prince, come to take me to his castle to live with him happily ever after.  Part of me feels like this is all a dream.  I can't believe that I'm with you, the most wonderful man ever."

(I wanted to ask for your advice about something.  What would you do if you feel like someone is intentionally ignoring your text messages?  It's a bit of a work-related thing and it's kind of annoying me, so that's why I'm asking.  I suppose I could end up calling them but then I think that would end up being too pushy, if that makes sense.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:53 am

(Hmm well, if that's how the person is usually like, then I'd be totally annoyed, especially if it's work-related. But if it's a one-time thing, or the person is acting like this for the first time, then maybe there is something preventing them from replying or they're going through some bad time and they don't feel like responding? I know I can be like that sometimes although not when it's work-related stuff. XD)\

Nathan replied, "Hey, hey, it's all real and I'm right here with you, holding you in arms and I'll never let go. I'll stay with you forever as long as you love me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 3:59 am

(Well, I know this person isn't usually like that.  When I contacted her shortly after Christmas, she seemed happy to hear from me.  But now that I poked her about work stuff (mainly I told her that if her son wasn't ready to resume learning English in the near future, I'd have to look for other tutoring work-I know that's a bit hard-lined but I didn't really have a choice since it had been over 2 months when she told me that her son needed a break), yeah, she hasn't responded.  I know that her family was moving to a different apartment although in the same area at the beginning of the month, but that definitely should be done by now.  So yeah, I have no idea what's going on.  But anyway, I guess I'll just have to ask around for tutoring work again and then if she's free, we'll see what happens.)

Helena lovingly replied, "I will always love you, Nathan, and only you.  That will never change, no matter what happens."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:04 am

(Hmm I see. Well, hopefully you'll hear from her soon although I understand your frustration. I guess if she continued to not respond, you can call her and I wouldn't call that being pushy. You need to arrange your work schedule after all so it's totally understandable. ^^)

Nathan replied lovingly, "I'll hold you on to that."

He leaned in for yet another loving kiss.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:07 am

(Totally.  I have my editing work but I'm not factoring that into the equation at the moment.  I always like having a balanced work schedule and I would like one more steady tutoring job so my income is steady but yeah.  Thanks.  ^^)

Helena happily returned the kiss, pouring all of her love and passion into it.  She would never get tired of kissing Nathan and was just happy to be with him.

(Gosh, those two sure do kiss a lot.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:10 am

(You're welcome and yup, they totally do. XD)

Nathan continued kissing Helena ever so lovingly for a few more moments before the kiss was eventually broken. Smiling slyly at her, he said,

"Do tell me if I overdo it with kissing you but I can't help it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:15 am

Helena immediately shook her head and replied, "My lips will never get tired of kissing you.  You're the first one I've ever loved so deeply like this."

She hugged Nathan happily, feeling at peace with him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:16 am

Nathan returned the hug warmly, feeling blessed to just hold Helena close in his arms. He slyly asked,

"And am I the very first man you've ever loved? Or were there any unlucky men before me who weren't blessed enough to win your heart to the end?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:24 am

(Random but I just searched on Big Fish to see if there were any games that I might want to get at some point but there was nothing new.  Anything new, I just want on Steam nowadays.  lol)

Helena replied, "Well, there were a few guys when I was a teenager but they weren't the right one.  And then once my shop opened up, I got busy with work so I didn't even think of dating.  You know, kidnapping me ended up being a blessing, if you think about it."

She winked flirtatiously at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:29 am

(Man, Big Fish still exists? XD I go on Steam only, too, nowadays although I admit I haven't been able to game in a long time. There is the pharmacy in the morning and then other mapping work and real life stuff for the rest of the day. lol)

Nathan chuckled happily and replied,

"I'm totally glad you were with that girl. It's my wonderful fortune, you know. It wasn't on my plans to kidnap you but it happened and I couldn't be happier. A true blessing, as you say."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:32 am

(lol  Yup, it does.  XD  And yup, I totally understand.  I still have free time but I hope you get a chance to game sometime.  ^^)

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely."

She looked up at the sky and commented, "It definitely feels like we can do anything here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:36 am

(Thanks. XD)

Nathan replied lovingly, "We can, as long as we're together."

He reached out to hold her gently. The sun was starting to set as it marked the end of the afternoon and it looked quite beautiful, especially when they were in the heart of the sky.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:38 am

Helena touched Nathan's hands and looked as the sun was setting.  She marveled at the sunset and said,

"And you get to see all of this?  Wow, it's just breathtaking."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:46 am

Nathan happily nodded and replied,

"Isn't it? That's why I love this place. It's as you said; a wonderful paradise. You can have all the beauties of nature right before and if you have the people you love around you, then there would be nothing else you could ever need."

He gazed fondly at her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 4:51 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's right.  And any place can be wonderful as long as you have the people you love with you."

She hugged Nathan happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2019 5:13 am

(Sorry for the delay. Again I was ambushed by customers. XD)

Nathan returned the hug warmly and nodding happily, he said, "That's completely right."

Realizing that it was around dinnertime, he said, "Is my beautiful princess hungry? We can eat dinner now if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: