Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 5:08 pm

Matthew replied, "You'd be surprised.  And then there are personal reasons some elderly people might not want treatment.  It can be difficult to help them, but I try to respect their wishes as best I can."

Alex quietly added, "I just want to help Lycoris and respect what she wants.  She hasn't had it easy ever."

Helena giggled flirtatiously and replied, "Of course, my captain.  You can eye me all you want."

Inside, she was disappointed that she wouldn't be able to use telepathy yet but she had to hope that Alex or one of the others would contact her soon so she could warn them of what was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 4:45 pm

Lycoris looked sympathetic as she replied, 

"I see. It sounds like it's really difficult to be a doctor, Matthew. Not only you have to study a lot of medicine and healing magic but you also have to know how to communicate in certain ways with people. It must take you a lot of patience to do all of that."

Duke Collins rolled his eyes and replied, "Oh yeah, you didn't really respect what she wanted when she came to me and wanted my help. You wanted to take her away by force. I would stop playing the angel if I were you, you know. You want Lycoris for yourself, believing in that stupid miracle, not caring if it didn't work out."

The captain smirked then said, "Good. Now let's move."

Holding Helena, the captain cast a powerful teleport spell and in a moment, they were back in Devenshire, surrounded by a group of the captain's soldiers.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 4:59 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Thankfully, I have most of my patients aren't like that.  And I do love my job.  I find it personally rewarding."

Alex looked to Lady Penelope and sadly said, "We should just go."

Helena opened her eyes wide as she realized where they were and said,

"Wow, you're amazing.  We're back just like that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "The people of Devenshire are lucky to have you as their doctor, Matthew. Someone else might not have been as kind and patient as you are to them."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "We'll take our leave. Still, in case you change your mind anytime, Duke Collins, I am sure you know how to contact us."

She and the chancellor got up and led the way out, with Duke Collins silently but angrily watching.

The captain smirked and replied, "Of course, beautiful one. Well, this is all new to you so it's natural you'd be amazed but you'll soon get used to it all."

He then raised his hand and clenching it into a fist, it soon started glowing a soft, blue light. The light soon started forming a trail on the ground, directing the party to where Lycoris was. The captain simpered and said,

"Wonderful. And this is our guide. We're quite close."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 9:12 pm

Matthew blushed and replied, "Awww that's very nice of you to say so."

Seeing that it was evening but yet not quite time to sleep, he asked,

"So what do you want to do?  Do you want me to read you another story or perhaps you'd like some fresh air?  I know we shouldn't go out but I don't think it'll hurt if it's just a few minutes."

As Alex walked with Lady Penelope and the chancellor, he thought it a good time to contact Nerine, so using his telepathy, he communicated to her and said,

Darling, are you there?

Helena opened her eyes wide with amazement and replied, "Wow, you really can track Lycoris just like that.  That's cool.  And I know the way around town so we'll get there soon."

She smiled at the captain and walking beside the captain, she helped direct the group through town.  She knew that there would still be a few people in town and hoped that she'd find someone who could help, as she had an idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 4:34 pm

Although Lycoris agreed that it was probably risky, she also wanted to get some fresh air. So nodding, she smiled a little and said,

"I would like that very much and we'll be careful. Just a few minutes and we'll come back inside here."

Nerine was still waiting quietly in her cell, hoping to hear any news. As she heard Alex communicating with her, she eagerly replied, 

Alex, I am here. Where are you? Please tell me that you were able to locate where I am.

The captain and his group mainly followed the trail that the captain's light created, but Helena was helpful to get them through the town streets. They were soon walking through the side streets leading to Matthew's office. The captain quietly murmured to himself,

"A good hiding location, but they can't hide from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Matthew smiled and he grabbed his jacket, putting it on.  Then he grabbed Lycoris' cloak and helped her put it on as well.  Then, as he gently held her arm and led the way, he said,

"My office has a back door as well as a front so we can some air out there."

Alex replied,

Well, we got some information from Duke Collins.  He and the captain have been communicating and he told us where so we're going to try the forests.  But what's going on with you and Helena?  Are you both ok?

Helena smirked and replied, "That's right, my captain and you have the best guide here."

As the group walked through the side streets, they passed by Helena's dress shop.  It was still open and there was a young lady, one of Helena's employees, looking out the window, as she was instructed to wait for Helena to return.  She and Helena locked eyes for a moment and then Helena quickly gave a small hand signal, one that only the two of them would notice and understand.

The young lady immediately walked away from the window and ran towards a large bell, ringing it loudly.  It was a signal that the town was in danger and that the castle's guards should immediately come to aid.  Soon, other townspeople heard the bell and began ringing bells as well in alarm.

(I hope it's ok that I added this twist.  Well, Devenshire always had an emergency plan in case of invasion-that kind of thing.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 3:09 pm

(That's fine. XD)

Lycoris followed Matthew to outside where they could get some fresh air, although no sooner had they gone outside, she started to hear the alarm bells loudly ringing. Alarmed, she asked with worry on her face,

"Matthew, what's with the bells? Is this some sort of an alarm? What's wrong?"

Nerine replied, 

Well, so far, we're ok but things with Helena aren't really as you would expect.

She told Alex of how Helena was pretending to be on the captain's side and how everything was for her.

The captain was alarmed as he heard the bells ringing loudly and frowning angrily, he said,

"What is this? What are those rings? And why is everyone suddenly ringing along?!"

His tone was angry and dangerous, and his eyes immediately headed to Helena questioningly, waiting for an explanation from her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 09, 2018 5:00 pm

Matthew looked alarmed and replied, "That's the town emergency system.  It means there's some sort of invasion, but it's almost never used.  Hurry-let's go back inside.  I'll protect you."

Alex couldn't hold back his surprise as Nerine told him what was going on.  Finally, he replied,

Yeah, this is getting more complicated.  We'll get you, darling, and I need to talk to the others about this.

Helena looked surprised and replied, "That's the town emergency system but we never use it.  I don't understand.  Who would invade Devenshire?"

There was the loud galloping of horses close by, as that meant that the royal guard was approaching the town to investigate the ringing of the bells.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 4:12 pm

Lycoris followed Matthew back inside quickly and once they were back to the safety of the office, she worriedly asked,

"What could this be? Devenshire is quite the peaceful place. What kind of invasion could there be?"

Nerine replied sadly,

Please hurry, Alex. I am scared of what the captain might do to Helena if he found out what she is doing. He wouldn't spare her.

The captain groaned angrily at this inconvenience but he had to think and act quickly. He cast a spell on all of the group, hiding their weapons and soldier forms, then he sent a telepathic message to his soldiers to split up and go around the buildings, acting as normal civilians. 

It was only him and Helena left, and with their disguise on, they looked completely normal. He quietly said, 

"Whatever there is now, no one will suspect a thing about us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2018 4:56 pm

Mathew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I have no idea.  It does seem highly unusual, but don't worry.  I'll protect you."

He looked around and found his old sword nearby.  Although he almost never used it, he kept it handy, just in case.

Alex replied,

We will.  Hang in there and I'll contact you again soon.

Helena nodded and replied, "Good.  We'll just have to act surprised that the emergency system was activated."

Soon, soldiers and knights from the castle arrived in town, posting themselves at various places and asking around about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:14 am

Lycoris was worried but she did her best to remain strong. She asked,

"Are there an nearby towns or cities that are hostile to Devenshire? Could it be that they are making some sort of an attack?"

Nerine replied,

I am waiting for you, Alex. Please hurry.

The captain stayed cool and composed and his soldiers, disguised, remained in hide, acting as normal civilians walking about. They just had to wait until the soldiers passed and act surprised by the alarms until then.

(Sneaking a post from work while I can. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:18 am

(Ahh ok, cool.  XD)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "That's what's so unusual.  Our king and queen especially make it a point to be on friendly terms with other kingdoms.  But I don't think this could be a mistake.  Something must have happened."

Alex replied,

I will, darling.  I'll come find you.

He then shut off the telepathy and turning to the others, he said, "We need to regroup.  I just talked to my darling and there's been some news."

Soldiers and knights from the castle were going around, asking civilians about what happened.  One of the soldiers approached the captain and Helena and asked,

"You two, can you tell me what happened here?"

Helena shook her head and replied, "I'm sorry, sir, but I have no idea.  My boyfriend and I were enjoying a quiet evening walk when we suddenly heard the alarms."

Meanwhile, another soldier approached Helena's shop and entered, talking to the young lady who had started ringing the bell and activating the emergency system.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Lycoris asked worriedly, 

"Do you think it could be something else other than an invasion or a direct attack from another town? Could one of the civilians have sensed some sort of other danger, like thugs or something?"

Lady Penelope looked concerned on what news could there be but nodding, she said, "My daughter should make it back here in a few minutes."

Indeed, only a few minutes later, the shapeshifter made it back to the group, shapeshifting from a bird into her normal form. As she took her breath, she looked at the group and asked, 

"How did it go?"

The captain remained cool, deciding to be patient until this all had passed. He kept a confused look as he observed the soldiers going about, hoping they would be finished soon so he could continue his mission.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2018 5:05 pm

Matthew thought over Lycoris' words and nodding, he replied, "Yes, that is possible.  Well, at any rate, I know that the procedure is for the soldiers and knights to post themselves around town for the night until they're completely confident that the danger has passed.  We'll be protected."

Alex replied, "You can imagine how 'helpful' Duke Collins was although he did tell us about him and the captain occasionally meeting up in the forest, so my darling might be somewhere nearby.  But I also just talked to my darling and she's told me something that you all need to do."

He then told the others of what Nerine had told him, of how Helena had to pretend to change sides to help the captain.

The soldier talking to Helena and the captain nodded and replied, "Fine.  Please return to your business."

He then walked off.  Meanwhile, the other soldier had finished talking to the young lady in the shop.  Although it wasn't exactly clear what cause there was for the alarms to sound, it did seem that there was a legitimate reason for it.  He and the other soldiers regrouped and then briefly talked over what they learned, and then they split up, posting themselves all over town.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 3:55 pm

Lycoris calmed down a little and nodding, she said, "That's comforting. I can't help but wonder what happened but it's good that such a security system exists in Devenshire. It's very helpful."

The shapeshifter was surprised to hear the news about Helena, and after a few moments of thoughtful silence, she replied,

"That could be helpful especially if she finds out where the captain is hiding Nerine, but quite dangerous. That captain won't be easily fooled and if he finds out what she is up to, he won't hesitate to kill her and Nerine."

The captain observed as the soldiers posted themselves around town, and received word from his soldiers around with the same thing. Groaning to himself in anger, he said to Helena,

"They're going to wait around for long? I don't understand. Do you often do this around here? What kind of danger did they sense and activated this stupid alarm system?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2018 5:00 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yes, that's right."

He approached a window and slightly opened the curtain, enough to see what was going on.  Indeed, there were a couple of soldiers posted right outside.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, that's what I'm worried about.  We need to get my darling and then we can get Helena."

Helena thought over the situation and she then said, "I'm guessing that the soldiers must really believe there was some sort of danger.  Otherwise, they would have left by now.  It's just a suggestion but either we'll have to find a place to stay in town for the night or we return here tomorrow.  The soldiers should be gone by then."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 4:30 pm

Lycoris reached out to take a seat and take a deep breath, trying to calm down. However, she couldn't help but feel that something was wrong indeed, and that danger wasn't too far away from them.

The shapeshifter nodded and replied, "Let's search in the forests where Duke Collins directed you. It may lead us somewhere even if the hideout itself isn't there."

The captain groaned in frustration, angered by this inconvenient turn of events. However, this was too much of a valuable chance to waste. Thinking things over, he raised an eyebrow to himself thoughtfully and quietly said, "There is a third solution."

Concentrating, he cast a powerful mass spell on the surrounding area where they stood. It was a strong telepathic spell that made everyone in town, including the soldiers, unable to see anything unusual for a limited period of time. They would see and hear nothing but civilians doing their usual business.

He then took a deep breath and said, "There. We'll have to be very quick, however. My spell will blind and deafen them to anything we don't want them to know but this won't go on for long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Matthew returned to Lycoris' side and said,

"There are a couple of soldiers posted right outside so we're definitely protected.  You have nothing to worry about."

Alex nodded and replied, "All right.  I'll contact Helena while we're at it.  See what's happening where she is."

He reached out to communicate telepathically with Helena.

Helena nodded and replied, "Of course.  I understand.  Where should we start?"

Just then, she heard Alex reaching out to communicate with her and inwardly, she felt relieved that he did so.  Quickly, he told her of what was going on and how imperative it was to get Lycoris out immediately.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 5:37 am

(Sorry I didn't post yesterday. Had to go somewhere after work so came back home quite exhausted. ^^; Anyhow, I am posting now and I'll be online as usual since Saturday will be my day off from now on. XD)

Lycoris sighed and replied, "I hope so. I don't know why but something is telling me that it isn't over. That something is wrong but I don't know what."

The captain replied, "We'll continue on our track and we'll make it quick. My soldiers will surround the area to let us know if anything goes wrong."

He led the way where the light led them, straight to Matthew's office. Meanwhile, the captain's soldiers took different positions around as backup and to let the captain know if anything went wrong.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 5:46 am

(Ahh cool.  I'm here as well although I'll be multi-tasking so my posts may be slow.  XD)

Matthew replied, "I'll protect you, Lycoris, no matter what.  I won't let anyone hurt you."

Alex looked alarmed as Helena quickly communicated with him about what was going on.  He thanked her and quickly shutting off the telepathy, he turned to the others and said,

"I just talked to Helena.  Lycoris and Matt are in danger.  That captain knows how to track Lycoris.  We need to get them out of there now."

After Helena quickly finished communicating with Alex, she nodded in reply to the captain's words and replied,

"Sounds good."

Inside, she hoped there was a way that Lycoris and Matthew could escape or that they could be warned in time.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 5:55 am

(Coolies, no problem. XD)

Lycoris smiled softly and replied, "Thanks, Matthew. I just don't want any harm to come to you as well. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me."

The shapeshifter's eyes widened in surprise and alarmed, she said, "We need to warn them right away. This might have been a trap all along. I'll contact Matthew immediately."

She reached out to him and said,

Matthew, can you hear me? You and Lycoris need to escape now. The captain knows where you are and he's on his way to you.

The captain and Helena soon made it in front of the small building where Matthew's office was. Smirking, he said, "Here we are."

He led the way inside but before progressing, he summoned a barrier around the building, one that wasn't too strong to break but would act as a temporary obstacle in case anyone went in or out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 6:02 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew was about to reply when he heard the shapeshifter communicate with him.  He was alarmed as well and replied,

We'll leave right away.  

He then turned to Lycoris and said, "We need to go now.  The shapeshifter just warned me that the captain is on his way here.  He knows how to track you."

Immediately, he got his sword and took out a few needles from his medical bag filled with a liquid.  He hoped he wouldn't have to use it but he put them in his pocket, just in case.

Meanwhile, Alex turned to the others and said, "Listen, I hate suggesting this but what if we contact Ryan and tell him about this?  He'll help, right?  Even if that means exposing where Lycoris is."

Helena looked curiously at the captain and said,

"You summoned a barrier just now.  It must be quite strong."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 6:11 am

Lycoris looked quite alarmed and scared as she heard what Matthew said. She replied, "I-I knew something was wrong. But how could he track us? We-we need to get out right away. That captain is horrible."

Lady Penelope looked hesitant as she heard Alex's suggestion but the chancellor spoke up, 

"It might not be the most favorable option but I agree. He and the queen will help. Despite the differences, they wouldn't want any harm to come to Lycoris but that captain is another story."

The captain replied, "Strong enough to buy us time in case anything goes wrong."

He then lead the way upstairs to Matthew's office. Of course, he had no idea that they already had an idea that he was coming, and hoped to make a surprise attack.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 EmptySat Dec 15, 2018 6:20 am

Matthew replied, "Yes, we need to go now.  There's a back way out of here.  Come on."

He tightly held onto Lycoris' hand and immediately led the way out through the back door.  He held his sword in his other hand and as they hurried, he said,

"Lycoris, no matter what, do not let go of me, ok?"

Alex nodded and looking pleadingly at Lady Penelope, he said,

"Please, my lady.  Right now, I only care about Lycoris' and Matt's safety.  I'll take all the blame."

Helena followed the captain as they headed towards Matthew's office.  She was disappointed that she didn't get more information about the barrier, as she hoped that there was a way for Matthew and/or Lycoris to break it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: