Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 12:51 am

(I understand. I hope you are feeling better now. Hug )

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Yes, of course. Magic can do nearly anything and we're quite good with it in our world. And weather magic is a known type we have."

Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 1:29 am

(Thanks.  I got more sleep so yeah, I'm feeling better now.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "Oh, weather magic?  How does that work exactly, my lady?  Is it like manipulating the weather so if you wanted it to rain, it would rain?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 1:58 am

(I am happy to hear that. ^^)

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said,

"Yes, in a way. It requires a great amount of magic though and very few sorcerers have the power enough to do that. It's possible to change the weather permanently in a certain area by applying a certain amount of magic at a time and that's how it is in the Four Marbles Park. The world's magic feeds it with power enough to keep it as it is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:28 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ahh I see.  That sounds fascinating.  A park powered by magic.  The human world must be quite boring in comparison."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:37 am

The chancellor spoke up here and replied,

"That's not true, sir. As far as I know, the humans' world is more expertized in the fields of science and technology and both are lacking in our world."

Lady Penelope nodded happily and said, "That's true and despite how good healing magic is in our world, no one was able to heal my daughter like you did, darling."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 2:58 am

Matthew blushed upon hearing the compliment and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  You know, I think any healer can do what I did.  It's easier to become skilled at the medical part of the process than the magical healing process.  If someone already has the healing gift, the medical part will come with no problems."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:05 am

(Sorry I am late. I had to go out with my mom again today and all. :/)

Lady Penelope looked thoughtful and replied,

"Maybe but it isn't easy, right? I mean, for someone to become medically expertized, it must take a lot of time, commitment and practice."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:32 am

(Ahh it's ok.  I've been playing Heart's Medicine but I'm happy you're back.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "That's right.  It usually takes several years for someone to become a licensed doctor.  In addition to the usual schooling, I had to go to medical school, work at a hospital.  It's a lot of hard work."

(Kind of interesting that in the RP, we're talking about being a doctor since I'm playing Heart's Medicine.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:44 am

(Haha, yup. XD And coolies on Heart's Medicine. I loved that game and I am sure you'll love it too. ^^)

Lady Penelope smiled and nodding, she said,

"I see. I can tell that it's a lot of hard work but it's different being a healer. I mean, you have to practice a lot too of course but it's only about studying magic and it's a lot simpler, I think. It's amazing that you're excellent with both fields."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:48 am

(Thanks.  I like all of the games that Gamehouse is releasing.  ^^)

Matthew nodded with interest and replied, "Ahh I see.  So do you think it's more difficult to study medicine to be a doctor than to become a healer?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:50 am

(Yup. I only tried Heart's Medicine so far but they all look entertaining and I might try more of them in the future. ^^)

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "I think so. It still requires a lot of study to be able to diagnose patients correctly and all and know the different kinds of diseases but the treatment ways are a lot simpler with magic."

Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 6:57 am

(Coolies.  ^^)

Matthew replied, "I see.  Yes, that does make sense.  As a doctor, I have to know about a lot of illnesses and injuries and I continue to do more research and learn more.  That way, I can be the best doctor possible and help as many people as I can."

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep.  I'll check back tomorrow and post again.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:43 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lycoris smiled softly and couldn't help but comment,

"You are amazing, Matt, to have such great will and to study so much and so hard for the good of others."

Lady Penelope giggled happily and nodding, she said, "I agree with Lycoris there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 4:32 pm

Matthew blushed and smiling softly, he replied, "Thanks.  It feels wonderful to be complimented by such beautiful ladies."

Thinking of a change in subject, he asked, "Would anyone like a fruit salad?  Since we're here and all?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 12:35 am

Lycoris nodded happily and replied,

"Yes, I'd like that. It would be wonderful to taste the fruit salad after knowing these delicious fruits."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 1:35 am

Matthew grinned and replied, "Great.  Then I'll get to it."

The head chef replied, "We can take care of that, sir."

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, I want to do it myself.  I rarely get a chance to prepare food for others so I'd like."

The head chef nodded and then Matthew proceeded to take out the ingredients and utensils he'd need to prepare the fruit salad.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 2:51 am

Lycoris was happy as she heard that Matthew would like to take care of preparing the fruit salad and smiling, she said,

"Wow, I'll get to try something you prepare, Matt. I can't wait."

Lady Penelope asked, "Would you like any help, darling? I wouldn't mind to lend a hand."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 3:04 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Sure, my lady.  I would like that a lot.  Would you mind peeling the skin from some of these fruits?"

He handed Lady Penelope the assortment of fruits.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 4:26 am

Lady Penelope nodded happily and replied, "Of course, no problem."

She went to Matthew's side and started peeling the fruits Matthew motioned to. Meanwhile, Lycoris waited happily, looking forward to the light meal.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 4:32 am

As Matthew and Lady Penelope set about preparing the salad, Matthew commented,

"It's actually not difficult to prepare a fruit salad.  It mostly requires washing, peeling, and cutting, and it's healthy to eat."

(I'm probably going to be here until I turn in for the night.  Folke got into another argument about how I pretend to love him and he had to say it on Valentine's Day of all days.  I talked to another one of our friends since she can talk some sense into him but I think he fell asleep at some point so yeah, I'm probably not going to talk to him until tomorrow at least.  I still sent him V-Day gifts although I wonder if he deserves them.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 4:39 am

(O.O Wow, he can be really romantic, can't he? I mean, instead of using the day so you two can spend some romantic time together and fix anything that's broken in your relationship, he says this? I can't really comment more but I hope some sense can be brought into his head. :/)

Lady Penelope nodded in agreement and happily said, "I totally agree. It's a light and healthy snack and it's quite easy to prepare."

Lycoris happily said, "I tried it before and it tastes very delicious but it's more awesome now, knowing more about its ingredients."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 4:43 am

(Me, too.  I know he has a lot of insecurity issues and he gets paranoid about stuff and I can understand where he's coming from with that but I would have hoped he could have put that aside, at least for today.  I mean, honestly, if I pretended to love him, I would have demanded that he shower me with gifts at every opportunity but I haven't.  I know his financial situation isn't good at the moment so I can understand him wanting to save his money although he still buys games (on Humble Bundle but still) for himself.  Yeah, I know.  -.-)

Matthew grinned and replied, "Yup, that's true and I think a fruit salad is a great mid-afternoon snack.  Should we have some juice along with it?"

He looked to Lady Penelope and the others for their replies.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 4:51 am

(I see. :/ Well, I would say that one would pretend to love another if he had anything to gain from him but I have the feeling that you always give him more than you take, in terms of love and feelings and all. He's not easy to deal with, apparently. :/)

Lady Penelope replied delightfully, "I think that's a great idea and I can help with it."

Lycoris nodded happily as well and said, "I'd like that as well. What juice will we have with it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 5:02 am

(Oh totally.  I mean, I admit that I would have something to gain if we were to be together in the long run but I'd be giving up more than he would so yeah.)

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "What do you want, Lycoris?  Let's leave the choice up to you."

(I'm playing Heart's Medicine btw so that's why my posts may be slow.  Kind of need to destress and all.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 5:06 am

(I understand. Take your time and I hope things work out for you in the end. Hug )

Lycoris looked thoughtful and then replied, "How about orange juice? Is it easy to prepare?"

Lady Penelope said, "Yup, it is and I don't mind. What do you think, Matt?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: