Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Let You Love EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Let You Love EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Let You Love EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Let You Love EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Let You Love EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Let You Love EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Let You Love EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Let You Love EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Let You Love EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Let You Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Let You Love   Let You Love EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:58 pm

Let You Love Let%20you%20love

The blue-eyed looked around her. She was back inside. Back where she always had been.

She had felt that pain and knew that her sister was trying to take control, and had succeeded in doing that. She was back inside again, alone. Nerine probably took control now and returned to everyone else.

At least, that was what she thought.

Just then, she heard footsteps. When she looked up, she saw her twin looking at her with her red eyes, full of anger. Full of sadness. Full of hurt.

Full of darkness.

There was such a strange, strong, dark look in her eyes that made the blue-eyed girl tremble in fear. Something was wrong. Something was badly wrong. She knew what was wrong.

She gulped a little, and as the two continued to stare at each other, the blue eyes in worry and fear, the red eyes with hate, anger and darkness, someone had to speak up.

“Umm…Nerine?” the blue-eyed girl finally gathered herself up to speak.

Nerine did not reply immediately, but continued to look at her sister with such anger and hate. One hand was behind her back, hiding it. She looked different, like something was completely wrong. If one would look at her, they would think that she almost mad or crazy. She had that look about her.

“How…dare you…take my body like that? How dare you!? How dare you!?”

She yelled in such a scary tone that the blue-eyed felt her body shiver all over and her heart beat so fast. But she kept her composure, or did her best to, and softly replied,

“I…I am sorry, Nerine, but you didn’t leave me a choice. I-I asked you to let me out so that I would ask Alex about what you said, but you didn’t let so I---“

“He is my husband! My husband! My husband!” Nerine’s yells interrupted her and the blue-eyed didn’t know what to do, what to say. Nerine looked so frightening that very moment. Her breathing was quick, her eyes showed darkness and her hand-it never came out from behind her.

There was something on her mind, however, and although it was definitely the worst time to ask it, she had a feeling that she needed to ask it.

“Why did you lie to me about Alex, Nerine? Why…why did you tell me that he no longer loved me?”

“I didn’t lie. He did say that he no longer loved you. He even said that he couldn’t stand your sight anymore.”

The blue-eyed shook her head and immediately replied, “But that’s not true! He told me that he never said such a thing and I-I believe him.”

Nerine’s eyebrows frowned and her breathing wasn’t any slower.

“So you believe him now? But of course. Aren’t you the one who backstabbed me, hurt me, betrayed me just to get to him? Aren’t you?”

The anger in her eyes seemed to increase as she yelled those words, but the blue-eyed stood her ground despite her trembling.

Softly, she replied, “I-I swear I never meant to do so. I never meant to make him fall in love with me. When I went out in the beginning, it was to help you. I wanted to help you get married because I knew---“

Once more interrupted, Nerine shouted, “Stop that! Stop lying! Stop lying to me, all of you! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you! Not only have you shared my body ever since we were born, not only did you put that damned curse on me, but you stole my husband from me! You stole him!”

The blue-eyed frantically shook her head and quickly replied,

“I didn’t steal him! I-I know I was wrong that I fell in love with him, that he is my husband too, even though our feelings are one, but I didn’t want him for myself. You must believe me, Nerine; I swear it’s the truth!”

“Shut up!” her yell came harder, and the tears were streaming down her angry eyes, but through that anger the blue-eyed girl could see the hurt and pain. “Have you forgotten the drugs? The bracelet? The love potion? Remember all those? Remember them!? You drugged me so that you’d be with him! You used that bracelet and the love potion to make me lose him! You wanted him for yourself and you didn’t care about me one bit!”

The blue-eyed shook her head faster than before, tears filling her eyes as well, as she replied,

“I did it all for you, I swear! You know that, Nerine! I-I…I know that they weren’t the perfect solutions but I swear I wanted to help you. As for the drugs…I was desperate. I thought I could be happy with him, too. I thought we could be all happy together. I-I thought that I could be with him, too, without hurting you but I was wrong. I know I was wrong. I-I am sorry, Nerine.”

She hung her head down, ashamed but full of sadness herself. There was silence for a while, and the blue-eyed looked up again at her sister. This time, the red-eyed Nerine was slowly walking up to her, that dark look never leaving her. But something was different. A smile.

A sinister, almost crazy, perhaps mad, smile.

“He…loves those blue eyes, doesn’t he?” She whispered ever so softly, but the blue-eyed could hear her clearly. Nerine continued to approach her and the hand that was behind her back was slowly revealing itself.

A knife.

A long, sharp, scary knife.

“I will make sure that those blue eyes don’t exist anymore then.”

The blue-eyed girl felt herself about to drop dead from fear, as she realized what her sister meant. Suddenly, Nerine rushed at her with the knife in hand but the girl had the chance to avoid her, all the while begging, “Nerine, no! Please, Nerine!”

“Alex will love me only, alone, you understand, Lycoris? If he loves you for these blue eyes, I will make sure that they don’t exist any longer! I will finish off these blue eyes first and then, I-I…I will get rid of Sia, too! I will tear her to pieces for daring to touch my husband! But first, I will get rid of these blue eyes!”

The girl continued to run away from her, desperate, scared, fearful, frightened. Her whole body was shaking with fear but she did her best to avoid her.

Except that she suddenly found her sister on the top of her.

Looking at her with those mad eyes and the knife in hand.

She screamed, she yelled, she moved, she kicked just to get that knife away from her.

The red-eyed continued fighting, continued aiming, right, left, her target never leaving her focus.

For a while, it continued. The sisters fighting each other.

Slash.

And a scream was let out. A worse scream could have never been heard.

A body rolling on the ground. Hands on eyes. Screaming. Crying. Screaming and more screaming. Crying and even more crying!

And a body standing, watching, breathing quickly.

And a knife dropping on the ground. Blood. Splatters.

And screams that made the physical body shiver. Cries that made the red-eyed drop the knife and stare in disbelief.

Stare at her sister who had her eyes slashed just now. In disbelief for what she has just done.

And those blue eyes; gone.

For a while, such a long while, the screams continued to go on. The cries continued rising. And then lower, lower, and lower…

That was no real blood; she was only a spirit in a body. That body was perfectly fine but she, was not.

She eventually stopped rolling around, and managed to calm down. Maybe the pain eventually went away, maybe it was still piercing through her, but she calmed down.

Hands over eyes. To hide the horrible, terrifying sight. Hands all covered in blood that trickled down her face.

“Nerine…where are you, Nerine? Nerine…? I-I can’t see you…”

She slowly moved away her hands from her eyes, but how Nerine wished that very moment that she didn’t. Such a horrible sight, even if it wasn’t exactly real, with the girl’s eyes completely gone.

Those beautiful blue ocean eyes. Gone.

Nerine gasped at the sight, tears streamed down her cheeks. Lycoris tried to do anything, to open her destroyed eyes, to do anything. But she realized it too. And she wasn’t even able to cry; no tears would come out there either.

She began to crawl, ever so slowly, trying to reach her sister. Trying to reach anything. To touch anything.

Nerine slowly fell to her knees, her hands on her face, maybe to hide the tears, maybe to avoid seeing her sister’s truly terrifying eyes.

“I-I didn’t mean to…I-I didn’t mean to do that…I didn’t mean to do that…I just wanted him to love me only. I didn’t want him to love anyone but me. I was scared to lose him. I didn’t mean to lie to you, I didn’t mean to…to hurt you like this, I…I…I want him to love me only. I just want the good days back. I love him, god, I just love him. I…I…”

The next thing she felt was a couple of arms around her, drawing her close and hugging her. Lycoris’ arms. The blind Lycoris’ arms.

“Nerine, it’ll be okay…why are you scared? Why are you so scared? Alex loves you so much and he regrets that he ever hurt you. It’ll be okay, you’ll be fine…”

Nerine looked up at her with surprise in her eyes. She could actually bear to look at the sight as she replied,

“How could you be…? I just made you lose your sight, Lycoris! I just made you…I-I made you…”

A smile escaped Lycoris’ face, and she softly replied, “I-I know but…what is the use of my sight now, Nerine? You are going back to Alex and you are going to stay with him forever. I’ll be always here inside. There is nothing to see here, is there?”

Nerine’s eyes widened. “You mean that…? What do you mean by that?”

Lycoris groaned a little, perhaps in pain of the slashed eyes she had then, breathed a little quicker but contained herself. Replying, she said,

“You heard me. You have Alex now. If you love him so much and want him only for yourself, I-I…I don’t want to stand in the way of your happiness,” she hugged her sister closer and then continued,

“Ever since we were young, I knew no one but you. You were the only person who talked to me...you were my sister and I loved you, even if you only hated me in return. But I could never hate you. And even, even now after you…after this, I still love you. I just thought that, as long as I live, you’ll be the only one who will ever be in my heart. I didn’t know that I’d meet him one day, fall in love so deeply with him but…” she would have cried if she could. Tears would have trickled down, if she could. But how could the tears go out of those eyes now?

“But he is yours; you win him. I am sorry I wanted to share him. I already shared your body and caused you misery and pain all those years. I-I am sorry, Nerine, please forgive me…”

She hugged her closer and felt her warmth, unable to see anything about her sister. She wouldn’t see her sister again. She wasn’t going to see anyone again.

Not even him. Not even Alex. Not even her own husband.

The thought ran through her head as a knife, and she wanted to cry. But she couldn’t. Those blue eyes she once used to cry? Gone. Gone and gone forever.

Lycoris continued to hold her sister and hug her, comforting her, and for the first time, she felt her sister’s arms around her too. She felt her sister’s arms around her for the first time; such a simple gesture that she hadn’t felt from her ever.

“I am sorry, I am so sorry, I am sorry…I just wanted him to love me. I only wanted his love to remain strong for me and for him to love me alone…He hurt me so much, so much…”

Lycoris rubbed her sister’s back, but could feel something wet on her shoulders as she did so. Slowly, she moved her hands carefully to her sister’s face till she gently touched her cheeks and wiped her tears away.

“Shh…it’s okay. You have him now. I won’t go out again, promise. And Sia will eventually leave to her world, and you guys will be all alone again. What are you crying about, Nerine? It’ll be okay, it’ll be okay, darling…”
Nerine looked at her, although Lycoris couldn’t see, and replied, “You called me darling…you never…”

Despite the situation, the girl actually let out a small laugh, stuck her tongue out to her sister and replied, “He is rubbing off on me, isn’t he?”

The red-eyed didn’t smile at this, and Lycoris’ smile vanished soon as well. But then it returned and she continued,

“Go now. The others are waiting. They are in the living room and they are probably wondering where I am now. Go ahead.”

“But you and your eyes…” Nerine was quick to reply, but she trailed off as soon as she caught sight of the terrible eyes Lycoris now had.

“Go.” She softly replied, and the red-eyed disappeared. For a long time.

Lycoris was now alone. She was only Lycoris now, no more the blue-eyed.

As Nerine left her alone, she sat on the ground, eventually lay down and hugged her knees as she did. Black. Everything was black.

Alone. She was all alone.

She wanted to cry, she wanted to scream, she wanted to let her pain out. But she couldn’t, and her hands slowly moved to her eyes, softly touched them and then backed out again as she gasped in pain.

She just wanted happiness. She wanted to find love. And she did find it; she loved him so much. Was she wrong to love him? Was she wrong to love the first and only man she ever knew, she’d ever know? Maybe, but she knew one thing. She loved him so much.

If she couldn’t see him anymore, his picture was there in her heart. If she couldn’t be with him anymore, he was with her in her heart and as long as he kept her sister happy, she was okay.

She lay there for a long time, alone, black. She couldn’t even look at the chemistry books or the magic books she treasured so much. She couldn’t read them anymore; they couldn’t keep her company anymore.

Two things only kept her company. She always held a beautiful gold chain with a sapphire in the middle, held it close to her heart, occasionally to her lips. She couldn’t see it anymore but to her, it was all that left. It was a birthday present from him, and the only present she was ever given.

She would hold it close and remember him, kiss it as she would kiss him, maybe speak to it as she would speak to him. That sapphire that looked so much like her own eyes-but where were those eyes now?

As she would do that, she would remember that poem he once recited for her. A poem for her. A lovely poem coming straight from his heart-for her. That poem that spoke about how much he loved her, how beautiful she was and how amazing her eyes were-but where were those eyes now?

Gone, and she was kept alone there. When she would get so hopeless and desperate and would want to just see him, she would think of peeking, but what would she see? The same thing: blackness. She would only peek through her sister’s thoughts, hear how happy she was and smile for her sake. Occasionally, she would peek through her ears to hear his voice.

His voice; the only thing she heard in the silence of her dreams in that spiritual prison. She’d hear his voice, hold the necklace to her heart, her lips, remember the poem and smile.

That would be enough for her for a long time to come. Enough for her to go through her misery, her loneliness, her lack of sight, her pain. Just to hear his voice. It made her happier and more content than she could imagine.

Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let You Love   Let You Love EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:16 am

Awww man, Alex and I are crying right now. Sad This story is the saddest one yet and it hurts that Lycoris had her eyes taken like that. Alex is too choked up to say anything but he feels upset that this happened and he wishes that Nerine had made him blind instead since it was his fault that he caused the mess and all.

Ahh I do have one question. If Lycoris were to come out again, would she be able to see?

Great story although it was depressing. Need to think happy thoughts now. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let You Love   Let You Love EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:06 am

lol Thanks, phoenix, and I am sorry that it was so sad. XD But it does explain at least why Lycoris never came out again.

In reply to your question, unfortunately, nope. When she used to come out in the beginning, she used to see with her blue eyes. Now that she had lost them, she wouldn't be able to see even if she came out as her eyes were destroyed and all that. In other words, I think she became blind for good.

Now, happy thoughts, happy thoughts. XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let You Love   Let You Love EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:43 am

Aww, now I'm sad again. Sad

Alex says that he has an idea to restore Lycoris' eyes and if the RP were to focus back on Nerine, Lycoris, and Alex, I know a way for that to happen and Alex says that he would make things right. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let You Love   Let You Love EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:49 am

Ahh I see. I am wondering what idea Alex has in mind but if the RP were to return to them, I would be interested to know. XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let You Love   Let You Love EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:56 am

Ahh I can tell you that Alex's idea would involve the return of an old friend who's a very gifted healer but there would be a price to pay for it. XD
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let You Love   Let You Love EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:30 am

Oooh I am interested more than before now. XD Wondering but is it Serena? XD And I am curious to the price as well although I hope I am not asking too many questions. XD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let You Love   Let You Love EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:58 am

Yup, it's Serena. I'm guessing that she, along with the others, would be back from their adventures by now so Alex can contact her. XD

And as to the price, let's just say that Alex feels that he needs to suffer because he made Nerine and Lycoris suffer although that was never his intention.

On good news, although I'm not going to post a new chapter for my fanfic this week, I am going to post a one-shot short story that's based on my fanfic. I got inspiration for it last night. ^^
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let You Love   Let You Love EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Ahh I see now. It will be interesting when it gets to that part in the RP although I can tell for sure that it won't be easy to make Lycoris or Nerine agree to anything that would hurt Alex. But I am sure he already knows that. XD

And it's cool about the story. I read it and commented there. ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let You Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let You Love   Let You Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Let You Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: