Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Re-Alistair Game Review EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Re-Alistair Game Review EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Re-Alistair Game Review EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Re-Alistair Game Review EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Re-Alistair Game Review EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Re-Alistair Game Review EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Re-Alistair Game Review EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Re-Alistair Game Review EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Re-Alistair Game Review EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Re-Alistair Game Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Re-Alistair Game Review Empty
PostSubject: Re-Alistair Game Review   Re-Alistair Game Review EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 12:22 pm

ok time to post a new topic!! so yeah im going to post a review for a dating game i played with my cousin last june. this is the only game i liked played on her laptop since there was no internet connection in their place...

Re-Alistair

Re-Alistair Game Review REAlistairPromoPoster---art_2768

Re-Alistair is an otome dating-sim game where the story revolves around Merui who loves video games, especially her favorite MMORPG, Rivenwell Online. Merui also has a very short temper, so when some JERK named Alistair steals a rare item from her, she's determined to exact revenge on him. Unfortunately, she has no idea who he is in real life. and this is where the game starts. Take control of Merui and make new friends, balance schoolwork and fun, go shopping, search for the culprit, and maybe even discover a new romance.

so yeah the plot itself is fun, the story is well developed especially for a loop game where you have to like repeat everything to get all the endings. it wasn't boring like most loop games because everytime you choose there will be a different scenario waiting for you which is really exciting. the story branches out so much you want to keep playing it until you get every ending there is. so im giving the story a 3.5/5

moving on to the characters. the characters are well made i must say, really cute guys!! also each have those different personality and story. for a short game like this you wouldn't think it would be enough to develop each character but that's wrong as you go deeper you get to know more about them and their lives. though i would love to have more characters since its only limited to 3 so i felt like i was limited with my choices too. but still great work with them. 4/5

well i can't comment much in the music but still good work looks professional. 3/5

overall im giving this game a 8.8/10
Back to top Go down

Re-Alistair Game Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: General Discussion :: General :: Anime, Books, Movies, etc :: Games Reviews-
Jump to: