Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Saying Goodbye EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Saying Goodbye EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Saying Goodbye EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Saying Goodbye EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Saying Goodbye EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Saying Goodbye EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Saying Goodbye EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Saying Goodbye EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Saying Goodbye EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saying Goodbye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Saying Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Saying Goodbye   Saying Goodbye EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 12:17 am

Hi all,

It's been quite a while since I posted any writing. lol So I was in the mood today to write something and it's not really a story or a poem. It's more like a letter (as you will see below). It's a way to express how I feel and in a way, a bit therapeutic. Wink

I welcome any constructive feedback on it. I consider letter writing to be a form of writing (sort of lol).

Warning: It is a little depressing so if you don't want to be depressed, I suggest you not read any further. lol

Saying Goodbye

To a friend I’ve grown apart,

Where do I begin to find the words? I’ll put it to you straight and simple. For a long time, I’ve struggled to say what needed to be said and even though I tried to explain this, you never fully got it and I see that you never will. I’ve clung on to hope for so long because through the pain and emotional hurt I’ve suffered over the years, I remain a little optimistic that things will turn out for the better.

But I’ve grown older and wiser and realize that sometimes hopes cannot be fulfilled, that only we can control our own destinies. Although we can try to guide others to see the light, only they themselves can embrace it.

To my friend-I thought you were my friend and in the beginning, I think we were. But over time, we have grown apart. We’ve had separate lives and I have friends now who understand me, who understand the hurt and the pain I’ve been through. They worry about me but they don’t call me crazy or think I’m out of my mind. You, on the other hand, implied that I was and do you know how much that hurt me? How many tears I shed? How much darkness I fell in? If it had not been for true friends who were there for me for support, I would have never gotten out of that dark hole. But you abandoned me-you left me to the brutal assault of bullies and those who had nothing better to do than to gossip behind people’s backs. You say that you are against that kind of behavior but yet you do nothing about it. You say that you understand how I feel because you’ve been through it, too, but I see that was a lie. Because if you did understand, you would have known better than to have allowed a friend to be hurt and suffer alone in the darkness. We don’t always have to agree on everything-I’ve never said that. But a friend is supposed to support one another and just be there for them and you weren’t.

So I don’t know you anymore. I don’t know who you are. Perhaps the friend I once knew is still in there somewhere but only you can rescue yourself. Only you can open your eyes and see that there are some people out there who are truly bad, might I say evil. There are those who have nothing better to do than to defend those who take what’s not theirs, who gossip badly about others simply for speaking up for what they believe to be true in their hearts.

I know there is nothing I can do to get you to see the truth so the only choice I have left is to break off our friendship. We are too far apart now to ever be close like we once were. Perhaps someday if you do see the truth and the evil is destroyed, then we can be close friendsagain. But for now, I want us to be nothing more than acquaintances. I don’t think you’re a bad person-please don’t doubt that. I just think you’re ignorant and I need friends who are willing to accept the truth and not believe the lies or idly stand by and allow others to feel the hurt and pain, for I have known such hurt and pain and never wish it on my friends ever. I can’t have friends who think that it’s ok to dismiss others’ pain like it means nothing and that’s how I feel that you have treated my pain, like it is nothing, like it doesn’t matter.

Goodbye, old friend, and although there is little of it left, I cling to the hope that one day, you will truly understand my words and realize that feelings are important, no matter what you may believe otherwise.

Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Saying Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye   Saying Goodbye EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 am

Aww that was sweet although sad. The style of writing was great and it made the reader really feel the emotion. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Saying Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye   Saying Goodbye EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 12:08 am

Thanks, Love. ^^ Well, I did warn that it was a bit on the sad side. Saying Goodbye Icon_razz

And yup, that was pure emotion used when I wrote it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saying Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saying Goodbye   Saying Goodbye Empty

Back to top Go down

Saying Goodbye
Page 1 of 1