Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold

Go down 
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold Empty
PostSubject: Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold   Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 7:09 am

Hi all,

I wanted to make the following announcement. As you can tell by the title, I am temporarily putting the Member of the Month interviews on hold so there will be no featured member next month and perhaps the following month. I have talked this over with Love and we've agreed on this.

So what does this mean? Well, putting this activity on hold means that I can come up with more great ideas for SFG. I admit that things here are a bit slow and so I want to change that. I have some ideas in mind which I'm hoping to implement in the next month or so. For one, I would like to get the guilds up and running. We do have guild forums but not much is happening there and I would like to change that. Also, as Adventure RP is a pretty popular thread here, I would like to make some activities surrounding that.

In the meantime, what can you expect to happen on SFG? A lot of great wonderful activities. As I'm sure Love will agree, we would like SFG to maintain its reputation of being a very friendly, warm site where freedom of speech and expression is encouraged. The last thing I'd ever want to see is members being restricted from giving their opinion, as some other sites have had that negative atmosphere. Also, we would like to see more members here and perhaps more importantly, regular members. I'm sure that once either Lucky Guy! or The Gifted Child is out in its final release, we'll have more members. (And I have some ideas to bring in more members when that time comes. Wink )

In addition, I would like to find out what members here would love to see for SFG. I want to encourage members here to give any suggestions for how to make SFG better than it already is. After all, members make the site as wonderful as it is and Love and I wish to encourage that. ^^

So please feel free to post any suggestions you have or send me PMs, if you'd prefer that way of communication. Thanks, everyone, for making SFG the wonderful home that it is. ^^
Back to top Go down

Temporarily Putting Member of the Month on Hold
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Administration :: Latest Announcements-
Jump to: