Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Lucid Awakening! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Lucid Awakening! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Lucid Awakening! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Lucid Awakening! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Lucid Awakening! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Lucid Awakening! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Lucid Awakening! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Lucid Awakening! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Lucid Awakening! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lucid Awakening!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:25 am

Lucid Awakening! 56

Story
A world once whole, now torn apart.

A great evil now wishes to bring the worlds together once again.

If the worlds merge, both will fall to ruin, and all life will be turned to darkness.

It had been years since Damian Ashling last had a dream of "her". Constantly haunted in his youth by dreams of a girl he has never once met or spoken to. But one night, she returns to him yet again in his sleep.

Near his home lies a cave where Damian and his lifelong friend, Aiden Lorand, used to explore as children. He decides to visit this place once again along with Aiden to try to go back to their childhood to find out what may have triggered the dreams to start again. An earthquake leads Damian, Aiden, and Damian's little brother Zeke into a small room with no exits--except for a large door on the wall.

The door is opened, and they are sucked into a white light bursting from inside. Damian awakens in a castle with Aiden and Zeke no where to be found.

You play as Damian--trying desperately to find his friends, and his way home. On his way he will meet new friends and discover long-forgotten truths about the two worlds; as well as how this world relates to dreams.

Characters

Damian Ashling - Dreamer
Damian has a brave, polite, kind-natured spirit. He will help anyone who needs it, and will not abandon a promise for any cost. It is common for these good features to be taken advantage of, though. His encouraging spirit gives him the power to increase strengths of his allies, as well as diminish the strengths of his enemies.

Ariana Aislin - Dreamer
Ariana seems to have circumstances very close to those of Damian. They become friends because of this, and she wants to help him find his way home so that she can also find answers for herself. She is very independent, but isn't afraid to let others do things for her. She can be fierce and quick in battle; afflicting enemies with potent diseases.

Zeth Solanis - Disciple
A very diligent and intelligent young man obsessed with gaining knowledge. His broad studies have given him knowledge on almost any subject, even magic. He keeps the first book he ever read with him at all times, and uses the contents to defend himself with powerful elemental spells. He feels that he is running out of new things to learn, so he sets out from his home to feed his hunger for knowledge.

Glow - Lucite
A demon from the mysterious Intermundus who joins Damian. He cannot talk, but he seems to be very loyal and wants to be close to Damian. Despite his dark background, he has the power of light at his disposal in battle--healing allies, and damaging enemies with powerful light magic is his specialty.

Aiden Lorand- Guardian
Damian's lifelong friend who was forced into the dream world along with him. He has a very short temper, but he hides a very emotional and sentimental spirit which gives him the will to protect his friends at all costs. In battle he uses protection magic to defend himself and his allies.

Leandra Ildiko - Warrior
One of the last survivors of a city deep under a town in the middle of the ocean. She is a sensitive person, but is not afraid to kill to protect innocent lives. She uses elemental based sword attacks in battle, and can go into a berserk mode to destroy her enemies quickly.

Garett Faltone- Hunter
A young man who has a connection to the girl Damian dreamed of. He is very quiet, but when he talks it is always filled with wisdom. He is a hunter by trade, and has an extensive knowledge of various monsters, as well as the ability to deal extra damage to monsters by using species-specific skills.

Naveena Astrid - Psychic
A mysterious young woman who remembers hardly anything from her past. She has the ability to read minds, and move objects using only her mind. Her telekinetic abilities give her the power to use cause unpredictable damage to enemies, or heal random amounts of health for allies.

Screenshots

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Download
Lucid Awakening

Created by:
sillypieman
RMXP

Last edited by ~Aya~ on Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:12 am

Hi Aya,

The game looks interesting but I don't see a link to download it. I assume that it's finalized and all that. Question
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:45 am

Uhh I've played a bit of this game before although I haven't actually finished it. It didn't really interest me although it looks pretty good. Where is the link, though? O_O
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:08 am

lol, hehehehe, forgot it sorry, i just surveyed this game, in RRR if it was good and forgot the link*edit's post* ok there fixed enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
lillyofthewest
lillyofthewest

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:29 am

The first screenie is really beautiful, at first I was thinking not another save the world game but being trapped inside this dreamworld seems pretty cool
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:25 pm

yeah, me too the first screenshot attracted it to me, i still didn't played it. i just downloaded it because many said it was a good game. anyway i wish i don't come down with cliche's in game. it bores me and i can't manage to finish another game.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:21 am

Hmm, I downloaded the file but I got the following error message:

Files Graphics/Tiles/Title Screen Missing

This is strange and I don't think there's anything wrong with my comp. O_O
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:57 am

@phoenixgirl:
No its not your comp, its common to have that error when some files are missing in th folder. As for that error, it means that the Title Screen image file is missing. It might have originally lost in the download or you have to download another again.
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:51 pm

Ahh ok. Glad to know that it's not me then.

Well, I wanted to play the game but I guess it'll have to wait until another time. Wink
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:57 am

i got the same problem too, i contacted the creator but he still don't have a reply. i will search it on the games thread if others have the same error.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucid Awakening! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucid Awakening!   Lucid Awakening! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucid Awakening!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: The RMXP Forums :: Project Discussion :: Completed Games-
Jump to: