Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!

Go down 
+4
ELIE-3173
xWestie
~Aya~
phoenixgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:30 am

Hello everyone,

Yes, I know I made the above sound urgent but I wanted to make an announcement. I noticed something very strange that happened here earlier. Something strange happened on the site earlier where a few members who have clearly not made the requirements to enter a guild ended up being accepted into one. For those who applied to join a guild, please read the following link:

How to Join a Guild

I cannot stress the importance of reading this, seeing as how some who have applied to guilds have ignored this thread.

Now I don't know how some who did not make the requirements to enter a guild somehow entered one. I have informed Love of the matter and we're going to investigate this right away. In the meantime, please do us a favor.

Only Love and I should be the ones admitting whether members can join a guild or not. Now I've been pretty strict for Priests and Priestesses since those who've applied have not made the 500 post requirement. I'm following Love's rules and out of respect have denied guild membership as a result. This is for current guild members-If for some reason, if you have mod powers and are somehow able to admit or deny members into a guild (and you're not a designated mod or admin), please let Love or me know right away. This will inform us of what's going on and we can correct it right away. If members clearly do not make the 500 post requirement, please do not accept them. If you are not sure what to do, please send a PM to Love or myself and we'll take care of the matter.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:42 am

why what happened?
Back to top Go down
xWestie
xWestie

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Registration date : 2008-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:25 am

i didnt enter for a guild, but i got an email saying that an admin entered me into the Hunters guild o.0

Last edited by xWestie on Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.s6.invisionfree.com/Toko_Sukai
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 2:47 am

Well, I don't want to go into the details over what happened here. I will say this, though. This only happened regarding one guild and I have a suspicion so I'm going to investigate this matter right away.

In the meantime, I ask that for those who do apply for guild membership, please make sure that you have enough posts to enter a guild. Otherwise, Love or I will have to deny the request or in this case, revoke guild membership right away, which I didn't want to do but unfortunately did not have a choice in the matter.

Update: I may have found a solution to the problem but I have to wait for Love to approve it so I'll keep this thread open and once it's resolved, it can be locked afterwards. Smile
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:51 pm

I noticed something when I went to check on my group status. I seemed to have mod powers as prior to my acceptance to the guild, Love was the group moderator for Chaos Masters. Now her name is missing from the list, and my name is under the "Group Moderator". Is this suppose to happen?

Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! Chaosmastersgrpinfo
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 9:33 pm

yeah i have the same thing. i just figure it out yesterday when PG tested me.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 11:36 pm

@ELIE:

Thanks for letting us know. To answer your question, I believe this was done on purpose. Love did the same thing for Aya and Kaisuto as well. Since you all are the first to enter your respective guilds, that automatically makes you guild mods. However, I don't think you all have any actual mod powers. It's just a fancy title.

So yeah, we're trying to sort this out and see if this can be prevented in the future.

@Westie:

I read your post again and I want to ask. You didn't apply to join a guild but somehow entered one? Do you still have the email accepting you and if so, at what time (with time zone) did this happen? It's important since we may be able to track down who was online at the time. Thanks. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kinnison
Kinnison

Male
Number of posts : 842
Title : Master Hunter
Registration date : 2008-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:12 am

I just noticed this a moment ago.
"Chaos Master" was misspelled "Choas Master" Razz

It right under ELIE's name
Back to top Go down
http://kinnsproduction.ipbfree.net
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 4:55 am

@Kinnison:

Oh I see. I can't believe I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. Razz

Well, I'll see if I can fix that. It might be a while since I have so much going on at the moment and I'm not feeling well on top of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 2:49 am

@Kinnison
Thank you for pointing it out Razz I was too blur from everything that's been going on that I haven't actually noticed it Razz I even missed some typos in my presentation slides which I only found out when I was presenting Razz Thank goodness the presentation marks were for academic grading.

@Phoenixgirl
Thanks for fixing the mistake. As for the group moderating powers, I haven't try to see if we actually have any. But if something weird happens, I'll let you and the other admin team members know Smile
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:27 am

yeah, just noticed it too. hmmm, im sure PG will get on with it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 5:23 am

@ELIE:

Ahh well, I think Love was the one who actually fixed that mistake. I did notice another mistake in the guild forums, though, so I went ahead and fixed that. Smile

@all:

Love and I will try to figure out what's going on. At the moment, I've made a fix for things so there shouldn't be any more problems regarding getting into guilds. But if you do see anything that's strange, just let us know and we'll do our best to take care of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:35 pm

is this problem fixed already?
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 12:23 am

yes, i hope so. i think its fixed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 1:37 am

Umm, in the future, please take the time to read the posts (or at least skim through). I've already answered the question on fixing the problem but I guess I need to be more direct.

At the moment, I've made a fix for the problem but I wouldn't say that it's permanent. When Love and I get the chance, we'll take a deeper look into it and see what happened. I'm still trying to figure out what happened.

In the meantime, it would be great if you all here can help us out. If you notice something very suspicious (like members in guilds who do not clearly have the requirements to enter one), please inform a moderator or administrator via PM right away. And if it happens by chance that you are accidentally put into a guild, please do us a favor and let us know. Don't assume that we just allowed you into a guild. As you all can see, current guild members have a guild congrats thread for them in Guild Hall and that's done right away. Also, if this does happen, please do not post in the guild forums. Trust me-I'll find out right away and have to take out whipgirl and that's not very pleasant for me to do although I know it has to be done.

Thank you for your cooperation while we try to sort this out. (And once it is, I'll lock this thread up.)
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Whisper

Female
Number of posts : 48
Title : siLent writer
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 7:41 am

woah, i was gone for really quite a while. many has been going on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:26 am

Finally re-sized the buttons. I hope they look good now. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:00 am

The buttons looks great, Love. You did a wonderful job resizing them. Smile
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:05 am

yeah, its now good. great one love.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 2:19 am

now, thats great. nice. the buttons are perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!   Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Acceptance-Very Important-Please Read!
Page 1 of 1