Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
a creepy story EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
a creepy story EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
a creepy story EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
a creepy story EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

a creepy story EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

a creepy story EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
a creepy story EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

a creepy story EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

a creepy story EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

a creepy story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female
Number of posts : 2150
Title : Angelus of the Gates
Registration date : 2008-08-24

a creepy story Empty
PostSubject: a creepy story   a creepy story EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 am

i would like to share a story to you guyz, if you ever noticed i wasn't that active today or for those with other timezone yesterday. i visited my grandmother ad on the way there this scenario happened.

I was on my way to my grandmothers house. (i was riding on a cab) the rout to my grandmothers house was the same so i memorize the way, i then was surprised when the cab driver changed rout. i bit scared i just ignored it, after that i recognize the road and the cab got back on track. when i was on my grandmothers house the cab stopped and i payed. but before i leave he told me something very very creepy, he said. "pag dating mu sa bahay nyo hubarin mo yang damit mo at sunugin mo. Translation: when you get home, get off those clothes and burn it." i was then a bit shocked but was really shocked to the next thing he said. "nakita ko kasi wala kang ulo sa salamin. Translation: i saw your reflection in the mirror, your headless." he said really creeped out of the driver and his story i went inside and locked the door. i got off my clothes (which was 879 pesos) and disposed of it. i was really creeped out that until now my hair still is standing.

i was really scared and i just remember its Nov. 1 here in our country which is the day of the dead for us.

Last edited by Aya_Alexa on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

a creepy story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a creepy story   a creepy story EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 6:02 pm

Wow, i have a creepier story though Smile

On the way back from school when i was in middle school on devils night, and i noticed this old lady needing help across the street, this boy she asked didnt help her and told the lady mean things, so i decided to help her, she said thanks and asked could i keep a secret, of course i said yes, then she told me that she had cursed the boy to suffer a horrible death tonight. it kinda creeped me out but i didnt really believe it, that was untill that night when i went outside to train like rock lee (i do this alot) then i forgot my bookbag at school, so i told my mom i was going to get it. as i walked to the school i noticed the boy going into the alley when suddenly he screamed, i ran to him but it was too late, i ran to him as he laid on the ground. i turned hm over since he was face down and i saw that his face had been cut off and his head opened and his head empty. i ran back home as fast as i could feeling that someone was following me (someone was following me) i ran into my friends house and locked the door. my friend being surprised ask me what happened and i told him, he was shocked and called the police. later the police came and looked in the alley but found nothing, it was like nothing happened. so i fell asleep and found out that later the body had turned up (or at least what was left of it) it had been in the sewer for a month they claimed, but i said that was impossible, i had saw him get killed yesterday. and to this day it baffles people how i saw that. some say im lying but i know what i saw. yeah the killer admitted to chasing me but he said he killed the kid a month ago. so i still wonder what i saw that day. it still remains a mystery.....oh and as for the lady she hung herself and cut out her own tounge
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

a creepy story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a creepy story   a creepy story EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:01 pm

well that's really creepy, until now im still scared looking on the mirror. god i don't want to see my self headless. there's superstition saying here on our country that if you see yourself headless or someone see you headless you will die on that day. when i told my cousin about it he told me maybe that's why the driver change route because something will happen. after hearing that i feel like thanking the cab driver but he really creeps me out.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

a creepy story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a creepy story   a creepy story EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:03 pm

Yeah, i know how you feel. if i didnt help that lady im afraid i could have been that kid affraid
Back to top Go down
~Aya~
~Aya~

Female

a creepy story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a creepy story   a creepy story EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 5:30 am

well, i sometimes do still believe in witchy thingy thingy, but the kid dieing a moth earlier from what happened. im just confused.
Back to top Go down
-Jester-
-Jester-

Male
Number of posts : 155
Title : cUte gUy
Registration date : 2008-10-30

a creepy story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a creepy story   a creepy story EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:50 am

well i heard of this superstition, it is really common of this superstition here in the philippines, well i think you should always be careful if you had this kind of incident. because if its really your time to go, and the cab driver just saved you. death will still try to catch you. this really is a warning.
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male

a creepy story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a creepy story   a creepy story EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 1:15 pm

Ive escaped death alot of times now that i think about it Shocked I remember almost being run over, crushed under apart of my old school wall, nearly stabbed, shot, burned to death, holy crap im surprised im still alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a creepy story Empty
PostSubject: Re: a creepy story   a creepy story Empty

Back to top Go down

a creepy story
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing-
Jump to: