Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child

Go down 
+3
seraphic22
phoenixgirl
ELIE-3173
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female
Number of posts : 2026
Title : Lady Xάος (Khaos)
Registration date : 2008-06-15

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child Empty
PostSubject: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:03 am

Hi all,

I want to introduce a new (well, not very new) RPG game called The Moon Child. This is a fan-made RPG game so it is free to download as long as you don't try to steal the game and passed it off on your own.

You can download it at http://smrpg.net

Download the latest version, version 5.2 or newer (version 6 is not out yet, the game creator will announce it once it its complete. It will continue the story left off at version 5)

This game is based loosely on the popular shoujo anime and manga series, Sailormoon. It will consists of 3 parts of the game (version 4, 5 & 6).

(Bear with me, I'm a lousy summary writer...My summaries are essays by itself xD. There was no summary for this on the site so here's mine Razz)

In the game, you begin as Princess Serenity, a princess of the moon kingdom. One day, a mysterious looking crystal that emits power was brought into the palace. But no one knew much about it and the princess went to confront her mother. Queen Serenity explained that the crystal belong to the Moon Child who appears every 100 years but this one appeared too early and before she could go on furhter, Moon Kingdom was under attack. Princess Serenity was asked to hide underground with the sailor senshis and there was an earth quake and the story was forwarded to present day, Juuban city where a junior high school student named Usagi lived.

As usual, Usagi was late for school and didn't bring her lunch, so she decided to look for her friend, Naru. When she found her, Naru was standing beside a weird looking crystal and a mysterious looking guy appeared and threatened her to give it to him. Usagi tried to stop him but was hit by his powers and teleported into a different place. Usagi was later awaken by a black cat with a moon crescent mark on its head. It gave her a special transformation tool and helped her turn into Sailormoon and fight the monsters in the forest and find her way home.

Later when Usagi got home, she found out that Naru never came back and there was no sign of that crystal or that myseterious person. It looks like that guy had Naru in his hands and that's not the least of her troubles..There are also some weird people going around sucking other people's energy... Who are the people and what do they want? How can Usagi being Sailormoon help in finding a way to save Naru? What has the pervious happenings in Moon Kingdom has to do with Usagi? Find out more about these strange turn of events as you play.

For help with the game, you can post here but I don't know how often do I check in. Alternatively, you can check here on Amaranthia Games where Moony, me and other users who finished the game can help you out. You can send me a PM and I'll get back to you a.s.a.p (I get notifications for PMs without having to sign in).

Enjoy the game!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 8:08 am

Thanks, ELIE! I'm looking forward to downloading it and trying it out. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:56 am

@Phoenixgirl
No problem Smile I"m happy to share this game with a fellow Sailormoon fan Smile It's good to share something good. Let me know how you find the game, once you manage to play it.
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:01 am

Thanks Elie. I haven't seen or played anything sailor moon in a while so this should be fun ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:15 am

@Seraphic22
No problem Smile It's rare to see guys who are interested in Sailormoon related stuff. I only know less than a handful of guys who do.

Enjoy the game!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:52 am

Hi ELIE,

I started to play this game yesterday and I'm really enjoying it so far. It's so cool how it follows the Sailor Moon storyline and all.

And man, Usagi and Luna are just too funny. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:52 am

@Phoenixgirl
Hi again ^^

Glad you seem to be enjoying the game. I especially love the expression that Luna makes when Usagi says something silly (but funny). The beginning parts should be quite straightforward unless a glitch appear. Make sure to save a couple of game slots for just in case Smile

Happy Justice fighting with Sailormoon.
Back to top Go down
seraphic22
seraphic22

Male
Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:36 pm

@elie
you won't find many guys like me Wink

I downloaded it but haven't had time to try it yet. What glitch are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:38 pm

@Seraphic
hehe...I'm sure I don't Wink Like I said I've only know a few guys who did like Sailormoon like I do. (a Couple of my guy friends from grade school, one was my "evil twin"--though we're not related in anyway xD and another online friend of mine and the game developer for this game Very Happy)

Glitches would be like certain point of the games where an action/event that was suppose to happened did not happen at all or took a long time to happen. But I think these were fixed in version 5.2 unless there are other glitches or bugs that game developer was not aware of. If it is so, you can help him improve the game by sending him a message at his site.

Hope you enjoy the game!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:04 am

Hi again ELIE,

Out of curiosity, how far does the game go (according to the anime/manga series)? So far, I'm at the part where Usagi, Ami, and Rei have to help out Sailor Jupiter. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 5:48 am

I think ill want to play this on my free time, afterall i remember watching sailor moon when i could barley walk Razz
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:59 pm

@Phoenix
Version 4 (the first part) starts at the begining of how Sailormoon came to be,meeting Luna---The Dark Kingdom arc, where there's Queen Beryl and the shitennou (Jadeite, Nephrite, Kunzite, Zoicite). version 5 (part two) continue from after the Dark Kingdom arc ends, where The Black Moon arc begins, the part with Chibiusa right until Saturn if I'm not mistaken. Frankly speaking, I have yet to complete the game, too much work that I've put my game on hold as I wanted to enjoy it in a better mood. Razz

@Kaisuto
I don't know how old you were when Sailormoon was release in your place...Where I was from, it was aired on local tv when I was 10, that makes you about 4 or so. ^^ Anyway, since you'll be playing...Happy Gaming Very Happy If you have any problems, you can post here or send me a PM and I'll reply as soon as I can. If I can't answer your questions, I'll just forward to my friend, Moony (who's also on this forum but not very often) or another forum I join and see if the other users who completed the game could provide you with an answer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 11:58 pm

Hi all,

Yays! I finally got to the end of the game today despite my busy work schedule and all. lol Anyway, I really enjoyed it. It was lots of fun although I did notice at times that it doesn't follow exactly the Sailor Moon story. But it's ok. ^^

I can't wait for version 6 to come out. Hopefully, Sailor Saturn will appear as well as Sailor Chibi Moon and they can be playable characters. ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:31 pm

@Phoenixgirl
Congrats for finishing! And yeah, the story isn't entirely based on the original storyline. In a way, you can say that the game is loosely based on the original series and the story is rewritten with a new twist through the eyes of the game creator. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:53 am

Congrats Phoenix =D
I'm glad you enjoyed XD

Anyway there is a new version v5.3 without any bugs, I played the first version 5.0 with loads of bugs and still managed to finish the game XD

Taylor says that v 5.0 will be released sooner that he expected, which makes me so happy =D
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:18 am

Ahh yup, the one that I finished was version 5.3. It took me a while (partly because I've been busy) but I finally got to the end of the game. I was sad about what happened but now I'm looking forward to what happens with Hotaru and Professor Tomoe. Smile

Ooohh and I'll keep a lookout for version 6. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:51 am

I'll let you know if I heard anything new ^^ I'm sure Moony (MoonPrincess) will be spamming my mailbox about it xD
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:51 am

Hi all,

I wanted to let you all know that version 5.4 is out now. It has a few spoilers that will be in version 6 if you end up playing this latest version from the beginning. The game developer mentioned something about it. Smile

Anyway, loving the game as always. ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:14 pm

Hey all,

Thank you Phoenixgirl for the updates. Tyler, the game developer had released a promo video for Moon Child V6. For those who are interested to find out what will be in store in the final part of the Moon Child trilogy (Stories from V4, 5 & 6).

Check this out: Moon Child V6 Promo
Back to top Go down
MoonPrincess
MoonPrincess

Female
Number of posts : 177
Title : Moon Rose Of The Mystic Garden

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:48 am

Heya there Wink
Long time no seen *group hug*

Tyler released the new game, it still has some bugs, especially if you are playing from the very beginning XD

But if you do have a saved file from the previous version you can continue to play V.6.0.

Check out his site http://smrpg.net/ for more news Wink

Happy Playing Wink
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 am

Thanks for the update, Moony. Smile

And I was wondering. I checked out the site and read about the bugs and such. I'm planning on playing the game from the beginning since I have a new comp and all but I want to wait for version 6.1. (I'm pretty busy at the moment.) So I wonder if anyone knows when it'll come out. Smile
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:05 am

@Moony
*returns hug* Glad to see you here again and thanks for making the announcement, I had been pretty busy and my snail like connection isn't helping me in any way...

@Phoenix
So far Tyler has not mentioned anything about releasing 6.1 just yet. I'll do my best to keep you posted. I personally have not been able to play as I had problems downloading the game when it was first release. I e-mailed Tyler and he uploaded it elsewhere so now I'm trying to download the game as we speak Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 8:32 am

Thanks, Elie. ^^

I got to play through version 6.0 and used the suggestions that Tyler posted on his site. I did find that I didn't get certain senshis' powers, though, when I moved my save file from version 5.4 to 6.0. Hopefully, version 6.1 wll fix all of that.

At any rate, I finished the game and man, the ending was great although a little sad at the same time. ^^
Back to top Go down
ELIE-3173
ELIE-3173

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:28 am

Version 6.1 for Sailormoon RPG: Moon Child is out! Hopefully it will fixed all those bugs found in v6.0.

In the latest Sailormoon center newsletter, Tyler (game creator) had revealed a new project called Sailor Moon RPG: The Lost Soldier

It will be the sequel to Moon Child and will consist of 2 arcs: Dead Moon Circus and Shadow Galactica arcs. Check out http://smrpg.net for upcoming details Smile
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:29 am

Hi Elie,

Thanks for letting us know about the updates. ^^ I got the newsletter as well but it looks like we'll still have to wait for version 6.1. But I can't wait for it (hopefully, bug-free) and the sequel looks exciting. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child   Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child Empty

Back to top Go down

Sailormoon RPG: The Moon Child
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next