Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
My Made characther EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
My Made characther EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
My Made characther EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
My Made characther EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

My Made characther EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

My Made characther EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
My Made characther EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

My Made characther EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

My Made characther EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

My Made characther

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaisuto
Kaisuto

Male
Number of posts : 1281
Title : Wondering Sage
Registration date : 2008-07-21

My Made characther Empty
PostSubject: My Made characther   My Made characther EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:15 am

This is the storyline basis for my made characther Kaisuto Zentekei (nicknamed Kai)

Kaisuto Zentekei, born to the royal air of his people and destined to rule over all that his people had, but kai's father had other plans for him.
at the age of 10 kai started to develope his powers faster than normal kids ofhis race, his family got curious wondering it\f theses indications mean that hes the chosen child to seek and marry the divine maiden, in order to become the king of The Truth (Twilight) but his father experimented on him, trying to fuse his natural born beast within (a fox/pheonix named Cerberus) with 2 other things (a dragoon{dragon} named Galatigus, a Full fledged Pheonix named Trinigaius, and the mysterious lifeform known as Shadow) knowing what he had done to his son, he had no choice but to flee their homeland with him, but him and kai got seperated when his powers lost control and shadow stepped onto another planet

after that occourance, 8 years have pasted as kai lost all knowledge of what experiments went on, he tried to live a normal life with the people of earth (who experienced many changes after the ozone layer dissipated) kai then on his !8th birthday as foretold ran into a girl by the name of Wren (otherwise known as the divine maiden) as his brother (tamazu) tried to stop them from falling in love, he accidentaly made a ripp in space, sending them to alternate dimenson far away from their own. now as he finds his way back to take back the kindom from tamazu (who had taken it when kai was missing from their planet for 3,00 years{3yrs on earth}) as many adventures begin for him, Wren and other comrads, he travels through alternate dimenions, fixing problems their presence may have caused. but the road ahead for kai will only get hrder, what lie's in stor for our young hero, ull just have 2 c for urself.

if u want a discription for each chara then pm me ok
of i u wanna know somthing about my characther ask ok

~Moved to the Writing section ~Love
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

My Made characther Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Made characther   My Made characther EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 6:11 am

Wow, this is pretty good, story-wise and all. There are some grammar errors but those can be fixed. I like how you put in the mythical creaturese and all. Smile
Back to top Go down

My Made characther
Page 1 of 1